How do You Handle a Chick that doesn't Stay in her lane

What would would you do in a situation where a chick blatantly throws herself at your dude. Knowing full and well that you are with him. He dismisses and checks her... do you say nothing or do you knock her head off?

Views: 870

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One time we were at the mall and bish had a nerve to come to my fiance straight up and said:"Dang you are cute", He said : "Thank you, please meet my fiance" , he is polite like that , but I gave her the look of death, I can't fight or talk crap so I just let him deal with it but in my mind I was giving her Mike Tyson with the ear biting and everything. I hate when they do it but I can't really do nothing except channeling "Be dead bish" lol

HUH?  WHAT YOU MEAN?? Well know this...as long as you get the first hit and its good - run. 

Creative Bee said:

One time we were at the mall and bish had a nerve to come to my fiance straight up and said:"Dang you are cute", He said : "Thank you, please meet my fiance" , he is polite like that , but I gave her the look of death, I can't fight or talk crap so I just let him deal with it but in my mind I was giving her Mike Tyson with the ear biting and everything. I hate when they do it but I can't really do nothing except channeling "Be dead bish" lol

Girl... I feel your pain... One time when we were still dating I gave this chick at this bar a charp elbow to the belly for trying to wedge herself between the two of us. Mr. always brings that up... It was not the most mature way to handle things but sometimes people make you croos the braking point. I never really had this issue with a guy before because just being honest I never was into "the good looking" dudes for more than just fun.

Creative Bee said:

@Ms.  I'm so lame at fighting, I'd probably miss if I tried to hit her and when I get mad I loose all the words I could say and just huff and puff in anger but can't utter a word lol 

@Siren I wish I could kick someone in the guts lol The club incidents we had were worse than yours, they come with freaking numbers written on the piece of paper and try to stick in his pocket. Thirst is real. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Slang? Young Thug Calls Rich Homie Quan His Hubbie
" I can't with this new generation.  Especially this guy...he needs to just come out…"
3 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
7 hours ago
McKenna Hylton commented on Brianna Winbush's blog post Love and Hip Hop ATL Reunion Recap --By: @BriannaWinbush
"@Smitty Idk, I remember Erica saying Joseline hit her like a man. If I remember correctly after the…"
7 hours ago
University of Smitty commented on Brianna Winbush's blog post Love and Hip Hop ATL Reunion Recap --By: @BriannaWinbush
"Erica must have beaten the brakes off Jose because these chicks go out of their way to avoid a…"
8 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Woman Says Lil Wayne Fathered Her Child
"He looks a hot azz mess w clothes on...yuck."
10 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive - Karrueche Blindsided By Blue Ivy Joke At The Last Minute
"@living add 10 more years to that bc bet has been shady for a very long time. Ugh they're so…"
10 hours ago
Tone © replied to Baller Alert's discussion A Man Scorned - #cinnamonapple (Full Video)
"Crazy"
11 hours ago
Baller Alert shared their discussion on Twitter
12 hours ago
Baller Alert posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive - Karrueche Blindsided By Blue Ivy Joke At The Last Minute
"Sad that a "Black" network which is owned by white people would choose to make fun of a…"
13 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video