How do You Handle a Chick that doesn't Stay in her lane

What would would you do in a situation where a chick blatantly throws herself at your dude. Knowing full and well that you are with him. He dismisses and checks her... do you say nothing or do you knock her head off?

Views: 941

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Ms.  I'm so lame at fighting, I'd probably miss if I tried to hit her and when I get mad I loose all the words I could say and just huff and puff in anger but can't utter a word lol 

@Siren I wish I could kick someone in the guts lol The club incidents we had were worse than yours, they come with freaking numbers written on the piece of paper and try to stick in his pocket. Thirst is real. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

1 Dead and 8 Injured in Bible Study Crash

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 1 minute ago. 0 Replies

Around 8 p.m. last night, a female driver sped through #LosAngeles and slammed into a house where a group of 11 elderly people gathered for a bible study session, #ABC News reports.One person was…Continue

Charges Dropped Against Officer Who Killed Jermaine McBean in 2013

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 minutes ago. 0 Replies

In 2013, #JermaineMcBean, 33, was shot and killed by #Florida sheriff deputy, Peter Peraza, 37, for carrying an unloaded air rifle in #BrowardCounty.According to the Associated Press, Peraza…Continue

Donald Trump Says He Was Only "Being Sarcastic" When He Asked Russia To Hack Emails

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 5 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Last week at a press conference in Florida, GOP presidential nominee, #DonaldTrump, committed what some felt was an act of treason by requesting that the emails of Hillary Clinton be hacked.“They…Continue

Phaedra Parks Targeted in Lenox Plaza Bomb Threat, Man in Custody

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 minutes ago. 0 Replies

#LenoxPlaza was evacuated after a man, who has been identified as rapper #DramaDrama, came in looking for #RHOA cast member, #PhaedraParks, the AJC reports. Apparently, the man was upset with the…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted discussions
2 minutes ago
BenitaShae and Lady Thriller are now friends
3 hours ago
BenitaShae posted blog posts
3 hours ago
BenitaShae's 3 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts