No H***

I need a friend or friends. I sick of being lonely and I do everything by myself. Me and my girlfriends from highschool grew apart since I went away for college,and all my girls from college live in different states so I only get to see them once every few months. I literally have no one to call to have drinks, shop or to even meet ballers with it is so depressing. I even tried to hang out with one of my chicken head co-workers in public and that ended with her embarrising me.

Now how does a female in her 20's meet girlfriends? It seems as if everybody is already cliqued together

Why is it soo hard to find a girl who is fly, independent and fun:(

Views: 1250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Us cancers are always depressed because we take on other peoples burdens, we need to not give a f#ck like everybody else lol. You are my cyber friend now so don't feel too lonely *hugs* are you from chicago?

Golden Child said:

Me and you would mesh well, I'm a cancer too ^5, unfortunately you're in Philly and I'm in Chicago. =( sorry I'm depressed and lonely and in Chicago.

Chanel said:

I live in philly, and im a cancer

I tried I'm too soft hearted and nice lol

Chanel said:

Us cancers are always depressed because we take on other peoples burdens, we need to not give a f#ck like everybody else lol. You are my cyber friend now so don't feel too lonely *hugs* are you from chicago?

Golden Child said:

Me and you would mesh well, I'm a cancer too ^5, unfortunately you're in Philly and I'm in Chicago. =( sorry I'm depressed and lonely and in Chicago.

Chanel said:

I live in philly, and im a cancer

Me too it only lasted a few mins lol. It must be nice tho

Does anyone know any places in the Bay Area or LA?

I live in LA. What kind of places were you looking for?

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Like cool chill spots... Bars, Lounges, Clubs that aren't hood... I was out there last weekend & someone told me to go to La Vida... That place wasn't my type of crowd at all, especially being alone... I wanted to mingle & interact with other professionals... I end up have a few drinks and going back to my room... Big disappointment

Lady Letty said:

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

GreyStone Manor, club 1835, Roxbury, Club Myhouse, Premiere, Colony, Tru. Follow these promoters on twitter.. @garyblackout @sammiebproper @adib110 @jmaggette @greenlightentLA @Sinceremusic @joelgreen @don_brotherhood @brotherhoodent @rey_brotherhood 

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Like cool chill spots... Bars, Lounges, Clubs that aren't hood... I was out there last weekend & someone told me to go to La Vida... That place wasn't my type of crowd at all, especially being alone... I wanted to mingle & interact with other professionals... I end up have a few drinks and going back to my room... Big disappointment

Lady Letty said:

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

*Waves back* hey!

Dani Chavous said:

*waves absurdly* Hi. :D I go to school out here in Philly and the few friends I did have transferred on me. Lately I've just been standing around with my hands in my pockets. I would love to go out, chat with, and just plain old make friends with other beautiful and well kept young ladies.

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

I'm from north and then I moved to west and then jersey

Lady Letty said:

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Wednesday. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious Aug 23. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 23. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 23. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Gucci Sylvie Bag and Gucci Leather Studded Sandals For Summer 16 Tour
2 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Newly Released Video Proves Police Lied In 2013 Shooting Of 15 Year Old -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"At least he didn't die because you know the police like to handcuff you after they shoot you…"
2 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Newly Released Video Proves Police Lied In 2013 Shooting Of 15 Year Old -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
6 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Professional Athletes Do Not Owe You Gratitude -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"We all know white people hate when you make them think about race. They know they f#cked blacks…"
6 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
9 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Professional Athletes Do Not Owe You Gratitude -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
33 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Two Men Arrested In Connection To The Death Of Dwyane Wade's Cousin In Chicago
"Wade got all that money and couldn't move her to the suburbs? They got foreclosed houses in…"
33 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Radio - Episode 20 - Blac Youngsta Talks Walmart, Wells Fargo, Flashing His Money & Fake Rappers
"This ni99a will be dead soon, he show off to much and ni99as in Memphis is thirsty and broke.…"
37 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Two Men Arrested In Connection To The Death Of Dwyane Wade's Cousin In Chicago
40 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive: Nessa Talks Colin Kaepernick's National Anthem Controversy
"I remember Nessa use to always have that big donkey a$$ out. I miss it."
40 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 2016 MTV Video Music Awards Red Carpet Arrivals (Pics)
41 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service