No H***

I need a friend or friends. I sick of being lonely and I do everything by myself. Me and my girlfriends from highschool grew apart since I went away for college,and all my girls from college live in different states so I only get to see them once every few months. I literally have no one to call to have drinks, shop or to even meet ballers with it is so depressing. I even tried to hang out with one of my chicken head co-workers in public and that ended with her embarrising me.

Now how does a female in her 20's meet girlfriends? It seems as if everybody is already cliqued together

Why is it soo hard to find a girl who is fly, independent and fun:(

Tags: Desperate, No, for, friend, h***, lonely

Views: 1169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Us cancers are always depressed because we take on other peoples burdens, we need to not give a f#ck like everybody else lol. You are my cyber friend now so don't feel too lonely *hugs* are you from chicago?

Golden Child said:

Me and you would mesh well, I'm a cancer too ^5, unfortunately you're in Philly and I'm in Chicago. =( sorry I'm depressed and lonely and in Chicago.

Chanel said:

I live in philly, and im a cancer

I tried I'm too soft hearted and nice lol

Chanel said:

Us cancers are always depressed because we take on other peoples burdens, we need to not give a f#ck like everybody else lol. You are my cyber friend now so don't feel too lonely *hugs* are you from chicago?

Golden Child said:

Me and you would mesh well, I'm a cancer too ^5, unfortunately you're in Philly and I'm in Chicago. =( sorry I'm depressed and lonely and in Chicago.

Chanel said:

I live in philly, and im a cancer

Me too it only lasted a few mins lol. It must be nice tho

Does anyone know any places in the Bay Area or LA?

I live in LA. What kind of places were you looking for?

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Like cool chill spots... Bars, Lounges, Clubs that aren't hood... I was out there last weekend & someone told me to go to La Vida... That place wasn't my type of crowd at all, especially being alone... I wanted to mingle & interact with other professionals... I end up have a few drinks and going back to my room... Big disappointment

Lady Letty said:

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

GreyStone Manor, club 1835, Roxbury, Club Myhouse, Premiere, Colony, Tru. Follow these promoters on twitter.. @garyblackout @sammiebproper @adib110 @jmaggette @greenlightentLA @Sinceremusic @joelgreen @don_brotherhood @brotherhoodent @rey_brotherhood 

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Like cool chill spots... Bars, Lounges, Clubs that aren't hood... I was out there last weekend & someone told me to go to La Vida... That place wasn't my type of crowd at all, especially being alone... I wanted to mingle & interact with other professionals... I end up have a few drinks and going back to my room... Big disappointment

Lady Letty said:

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

*Waves back* hey!

Dani Chavous said:

*waves absurdly* Hi. :D I go to school out here in Philly and the few friends I did have transferred on me. Lately I've just been standing around with my hands in my pockets. I would love to go out, chat with, and just plain old make friends with other beautiful and well kept young ladies.

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

I'm from north and then I moved to west and then jersey

Lady Letty said:

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Old Men

Started by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss in Talk Ish. Last reply by Mama Dragon Slayer Puss 1 hour ago. 63 Replies

I want one. I need one, and ironically not for his money. I guess his wisdom. For real tho, they can solve the most complex problems in "elementary" style language. I be like "why didn't I think of…Continue

Date rape question

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 22 hours ago. 8 Replies

I have a question. Do you think the song "baby it's cold outside" is about date rape? Here's the video. http://youtu.be/6bbuBubZ1yE. Or is it just trying to…Continue

Met a Baller but I think I messed up! but I want him back. any advice =(

Started by imani in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy yesterday. 3 Replies

I met this baller while partying V.I.P at club liv in miami. I was watching him the whole night and doing little things to get his attention w/o seeming thirsty. how we met seemed destined in a way.…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
40 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
47 minutes ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
55 minutes ago
JustMe commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Real life MedSchool!!!! I love it!!!"
1 hour ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss replied to Mama Dragon Slayer Puss's discussion Old Men
"LOL ladies! I know yall are jk...but make sure you approach these men on intellectual levels and…"
1 hour ago
Sean liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"I don't see the point of releasing this to the media.  What about to law enforcement.…"
1 hour ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss replied to Mama Dragon Slayer Puss's discussion Old Men
"You always snagging some prime prospect! You need to be putting us all up on game honey! I say talk…"
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Awesomeness!"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
1 hour ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"I just want to know who he pissed off. He was being a good boy and speaking such inflammatory…"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Photo Of Bill Cosby On The Night Of Alleged Janice Dickinson Rape Surfaces
"It was a different era, but America was still very much divided in the 70's... Your second…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video