No H***

I need a friend or friends. I sick of being lonely and I do everything by myself. Me and my girlfriends from highschool grew apart since I went away for college,and all my girls from college live in different states so I only get to see them once every few months. I literally have no one to call to have drinks, shop or to even meet ballers with it is so depressing. I even tried to hang out with one of my chicken head co-workers in public and that ended with her embarrising me.

Now how does a female in her 20's meet girlfriends? It seems as if everybody is already cliqued together

Why is it soo hard to find a girl who is fly, independent and fun:(

Tags: Desperate, No, for, friend, h***, lonely

Views: 1169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Us cancers are always depressed because we take on other peoples burdens, we need to not give a f#ck like everybody else lol. You are my cyber friend now so don't feel too lonely *hugs* are you from chicago?

Golden Child said:

Me and you would mesh well, I'm a cancer too ^5, unfortunately you're in Philly and I'm in Chicago. =( sorry I'm depressed and lonely and in Chicago.

Chanel said:

I live in philly, and im a cancer

I tried I'm too soft hearted and nice lol

Chanel said:

Us cancers are always depressed because we take on other peoples burdens, we need to not give a f#ck like everybody else lol. You are my cyber friend now so don't feel too lonely *hugs* are you from chicago?

Golden Child said:

Me and you would mesh well, I'm a cancer too ^5, unfortunately you're in Philly and I'm in Chicago. =( sorry I'm depressed and lonely and in Chicago.

Chanel said:

I live in philly, and im a cancer

Me too it only lasted a few mins lol. It must be nice tho

Does anyone know any places in the Bay Area or LA?

I live in LA. What kind of places were you looking for?

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Like cool chill spots... Bars, Lounges, Clubs that aren't hood... I was out there last weekend & someone told me to go to La Vida... That place wasn't my type of crowd at all, especially being alone... I wanted to mingle & interact with other professionals... I end up have a few drinks and going back to my room... Big disappointment

Lady Letty said:

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

GreyStone Manor, club 1835, Roxbury, Club Myhouse, Premiere, Colony, Tru. Follow these promoters on twitter.. @garyblackout @sammiebproper @adib110 @jmaggette @greenlightentLA @Sinceremusic @joelgreen @don_brotherhood @brotherhoodent @rey_brotherhood 

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Like cool chill spots... Bars, Lounges, Clubs that aren't hood... I was out there last weekend & someone told me to go to La Vida... That place wasn't my type of crowd at all, especially being alone... I wanted to mingle & interact with other professionals... I end up have a few drinks and going back to my room... Big disappointment

Lady Letty said:

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

*Waves back* hey!

Dani Chavous said:

*waves absurdly* Hi. :D I go to school out here in Philly and the few friends I did have transferred on me. Lately I've just been standing around with my hands in my pockets. I would love to go out, chat with, and just plain old make friends with other beautiful and well kept young ladies.

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

I'm from north and then I moved to west and then jersey

Lady Letty said:

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Eleven8 and Madame Dinero are now friends
26 minutes ago
yan yan posted a blog post
27 minutes ago
yan yan's blog post was featured
27 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
30 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
30 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
31 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
32 minutes ago
BeautyLuvsMii liked yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Braxton Family Values (season 4 episode 2)
1 hour ago
BeautyLuvsMii liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Christian Louboutin Python 'So Kate' Booties
1 hour ago
BeautyLuvsMii liked Aarynn Denise's blog post Ballerific Beauty- Chanel's Holiday 2014 Plumes Precieuses de Chanel Collection Posted by: @aarynndenise
1 hour ago
BeautyLuvsMii commented on Eleven8's blog post V. Stiviano Says Donald Sterling is Gay
"wow! this is messyyyyyyy"
1 hour ago
mariemarie675 liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Christian Louboutin Python 'So Kate' Booties
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video