No H***

I need a friend or friends. I sick of being lonely and I do everything by myself. Me and my girlfriends from highschool grew apart since I went away for college,and all my girls from college live in different states so I only get to see them once every few months. I literally have no one to call to have drinks, shop or to even meet ballers with it is so depressing. I even tried to hang out with one of my chicken head co-workers in public and that ended with her embarrising me.

Now how does a female in her 20's meet girlfriends? It seems as if everybody is already cliqued together

Why is it soo hard to find a girl who is fly, independent and fun:(

Tags: Desperate, No, for, friend, h***, lonely

Views: 1151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Us cancers are always depressed because we take on other peoples burdens, we need to not give a f#ck like everybody else lol. You are my cyber friend now so don't feel too lonely *hugs* are you from chicago?

Golden Child said:

Me and you would mesh well, I'm a cancer too ^5, unfortunately you're in Philly and I'm in Chicago. =( sorry I'm depressed and lonely and in Chicago.

Chanel said:

I live in philly, and im a cancer

I tried I'm too soft hearted and nice lol

Chanel said:

Us cancers are always depressed because we take on other peoples burdens, we need to not give a f#ck like everybody else lol. You are my cyber friend now so don't feel too lonely *hugs* are you from chicago?

Golden Child said:

Me and you would mesh well, I'm a cancer too ^5, unfortunately you're in Philly and I'm in Chicago. =( sorry I'm depressed and lonely and in Chicago.

Chanel said:

I live in philly, and im a cancer

Me too it only lasted a few mins lol. It must be nice tho

Does anyone know any places in the Bay Area or LA?

I live in LA. What kind of places were you looking for?

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Like cool chill spots... Bars, Lounges, Clubs that aren't hood... I was out there last weekend & someone told me to go to La Vida... That place wasn't my type of crowd at all, especially being alone... I wanted to mingle & interact with other professionals... I end up have a few drinks and going back to my room... Big disappointment

Lady Letty said:

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

GreyStone Manor, club 1835, Roxbury, Club Myhouse, Premiere, Colony, Tru. Follow these promoters on twitter.. @garyblackout @sammiebproper @adib110 @jmaggette @greenlightentLA @Sinceremusic @joelgreen @don_brotherhood @brotherhoodent @rey_brotherhood 

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Like cool chill spots... Bars, Lounges, Clubs that aren't hood... I was out there last weekend & someone told me to go to La Vida... That place wasn't my type of crowd at all, especially being alone... I wanted to mingle & interact with other professionals... I end up have a few drinks and going back to my room... Big disappointment

Lady Letty said:

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

*Waves back* hey!

Dani Chavous said:

*waves absurdly* Hi. :D I go to school out here in Philly and the few friends I did have transferred on me. Lately I've just been standing around with my hands in my pockets. I would love to go out, chat with, and just plain old make friends with other beautiful and well kept young ladies.

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

I'm from north and then I moved to west and then jersey

Lady Letty said:

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish. Last reply by Miss P 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

To call or not to call.?!?

Started by LoveMe in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

So I've been a lurker on this site for a while. Never post but really enjoy reading all the insights you all provide. Anyway I was approached by an athlete about 3 weeks ago. On my way out the club…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 13 hours ago. 15 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 13 hours ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Latest Activity

Elise' commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Draya said some dumb s*** on her twitter today and she was immediately dragged.. something about…"
1 hour ago
Elise' commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"on instagram, her deceased boyfriend's family said that SHE started the argument that got him…"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"All Sundy does is alk s*** about Draya, it's sad... She's jealous... I'm sure her…"
2 hours ago
Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"It look like draya had some work done to her face or maybe it's the ghostly makeup"
3 hours ago
Go_Getta10 commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Lmao @ these comments"
4 hours ago
Miss P replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Congrats on finishing school! I'm planning on getting mine by June once my schedule slows…"
4 hours ago
Go_Getta10 commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Dwight Howard Give His Boo Chandler Parsons A Ferrari?
"They are so cute together. They're like the Black and Decker of the NBA"
4 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to LoveMe's discussion To call or not to call.?!?
"Call him. Forget about the other guy.  It was a "respectable" relationship so you…"
4 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"@spice Nah but I know people that have. @eleven she don't charge that much from what I heard"
4 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Let me know how it goes.  As soon as this semester is over and I take my estate exam, I'm…"
4 hours ago
shun womack updated their profile
5 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"And clearly she knew about these.... I mean... It's in a hotel room and she's posing for…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video