No H***

I need a friend or friends. I sick of being lonely and I do everything by myself. Me and my girlfriends from highschool grew apart since I went away for college,and all my girls from college live in different states so I only get to see them once every few months. I literally have no one to call to have drinks, shop or to even meet ballers with it is so depressing. I even tried to hang out with one of my chicken head co-workers in public and that ended with her embarrising me.

Now how does a female in her 20's meet girlfriends? It seems as if everybody is already cliqued together

Why is it soo hard to find a girl who is fly, independent and fun:(

 

Views: 1249

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Us cancers are always depressed because we take on other peoples burdens, we need to not give a f#ck like everybody else lol. You are my cyber friend now so don't feel too lonely *hugs* are you from chicago?
 
Golden Child said:

Me and you would mesh well, I'm a cancer too ^5, unfortunately you're in Philly and I'm in Chicago. =( sorry I'm depressed and lonely and in Chicago.

Chanel said:

I live in philly, and im a cancer

I tried I'm too soft hearted and nice lol

Chanel said:

Us cancers are always depressed because we take on other peoples burdens, we need to not give a f#ck like everybody else lol. You are my cyber friend now so don't feel too lonely *hugs* are you from chicago?
 
Golden Child said:

Me and you would mesh well, I'm a cancer too ^5, unfortunately you're in Philly and I'm in Chicago. =( sorry I'm depressed and lonely and in Chicago.

Chanel said:

I live in philly, and im a cancer

Me too it only lasted a few mins lol. It must be nice tho

Does anyone know any places in the Bay Area or LA?

I live in LA. What kind of places were you looking for?

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Does anyone know any places in the Bay Area or LA?
Like cool chill spots... Bars, Lounges, Clubs that aren't hood... I was out there last weekend & someone told me to go to La Vida... That place wasn't my type of crowd at all, especially being alone... I wanted to mingle & interact with other professionals... I end up have a few drinks and going back to my room... Big disappointment


Lady Letty said:

I live in LA. What kind of places were you looking for?

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Does anyone know any places in the Bay Area or LA?

GreyStone Manor, club 1835, Roxbury, Club Myhouse, Premiere, Colony, Tru. Follow these promoters on twitter.. @garyblackout @sammiebproper @adib110 @jmaggette @greenlightentLA @Sinceremusic @joelgreen @don_brotherhood @brotherhoodent @rey_brotherhood 

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Like cool chill spots... Bars, Lounges, Clubs that aren't hood... I was out there last weekend & someone told me to go to La Vida... That place wasn't my type of crowd at all, especially being alone... I wanted to mingle & interact with other professionals... I end up have a few drinks and going back to my room... Big disappointment


Lady Letty said:

I live in LA. What kind of places were you looking for?

Couture_QuiteJuicy said:

Does anyone know any places in the Bay Area or LA?

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

*Waves back* hey!

Dani Chavous said:

*waves absurdly* Hi. :D I go to school out here in Philly and the few friends I did have transferred on me. Lately I've just been standing around with my hands in my pockets. I would love to go out, chat with, and just plain old make friends with other beautiful and well kept young ladies.

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

I'm from north and then I moved to west and then jersey

Lady Letty said:

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

1 Killed, 8 Hurt When Driver of Stolen Car Runs Down Pedestrians in South Philadelphia

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

 Sad news in the city of Philadephia a woman was killed when…Continue

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish Jul 17. 0 Replies

 Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Lady Thriller's blog post Paris Jackson's Family Planning To Stage An Intervention -Blogged By @LadyThriller69
"Aren't interventions supposed to be a complete and disappointing surprise party for the…"
6 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan's 2 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter commented on MsJennyb's blog post Verizon to Acquire Yahoo’s Core Business for $4.83 Billion – blogged by @MsJennyb
"Get those Billions @ www.MrArchersNYC.com ;"
6 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter shared MsJennyb's blog post on Google +1
6 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter liked MsJennyb's blog post Verizon to Acquire Yahoo’s Core Business for $4.83 Billion – blogged by @MsJennyb
6 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
Bee Tomlinson posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Bee Tomlinson's 2 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service