No H***

I need a friend or friends. I sick of being lonely and I do everything by myself. Me and my girlfriends from highschool grew apart since I went away for college,and all my girls from college live in different states so I only get to see them once every few months. I literally have no one to call to have drinks, shop or to even meet ballers with it is so depressing. I even tried to hang out with one of my chicken head co-workers in public and that ended with her embarrising me.

Now how does a female in her 20's meet girlfriends? It seems as if everybody is already cliqued together

Why is it soo hard to find a girl who is fly, independent and fun:(

Tags: Desperate, No, for, friend, h***, lonely

Views: 1169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where I grew up, was 5 min from jersey, thats where i partied at, and I got a couple of friends there

Brii said:

I'm from north and then I moved to west and then jersey

Lady Letty said:

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

Oh ok 

Lady Letty said:

where I grew up, was 5 min from jersey, thats where i partied at, and I got a couple of friends there

Brii said:

I'm from north and then I moved to west and then jersey

Lady Letty said:

North East... Then I spent most of life growing up 20 min outside of philly, and New York is my second home

Brii said:

What part? 

Lady Letty said:

Alot of yall from Philly. Philly is my hometown, I moved out to LA last summer for school

I'm from North then I moved to West then I moved to Jersey and now I'm in a whole new state lol.. What school you go to? I went to Temple

Dani Chavous said:

What part of Philly are you from? I go to school in the Northern part of the city.

Brii said:

*Waves back* hey! Dani Chavous said:

*waves absurdly* Hi. :D I go to school out here in Philly and the few friends I did have transferred on me. Lately I've just been standing around with my hands in my pockets. I would love to go out, chat with, and just plain old make friends with other beautiful and well kept young ladies.

My mom lives in SJ.. Mulica Hill.. Aww

Dani said:

Ok Im from South Jersey and I go to Philadelphia university. A lot of my friends transferred and let me stranded in North Philly :(

Brii said:

I'm from North then I moved to West then I moved to Jersey and now I'm in a whole new state lol.. What school you go to? I went to Temple

Dani Chavous said:

What part of Philly are you from? I go to school in the Northern part of the city.

Brii said:

*Waves back* hey! Dani Chavous said:

*waves absurdly* Hi. :D I go to school out here in Philly and the few friends I did have transferred on me. Lately I've just been standing around with my hands in my pockets. I would love to go out, chat with, and just plain old make friends with other beautiful and well kept young ladies.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

New Couple Alert: LHHH's Yung Berg and Masika

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LoveMe 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

This dude stays smashing a…Continue

Rick Ross' Amazing Weight Loss

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 12 hours ago. 5 Replies

Check out what Rick Ross looks…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nelly Meets His Groupies In Atlanta
"I don't believe it. If its true that just shows he f**** anything. Any woman who is down to…"
2 hours ago
Alisha commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Paris Hilton Wearing Moschino Spring 2015 Barbie Inspired Look
"She's trying too hard. The whole look screams "I bought it because I can".…"
3 hours ago
LoveMe replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: LHHH's Yung Berg and Masika
"What?? Isn't Hazel her friend? Shane no loyalty whatsoever. And for Burg?? A dude whose made…"
3 hours ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Percy Harvin Traded After Punching Golden Tate For Sleeping With Russell Wilson's Wife?
"Untrue. Russ and Percy don't get along. But I heard from realiae source the golden take one is…"
4 hours ago
BrownSkin Beauty. shared OfficialGroupie's blog post on Facebook
4 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Dresses Up As a College Athlete, Shoots Airballs With Kentucky Basketball Team
"He's so lame."
7 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Forward Never Backwards By: @milagreee
"I've experienced this. All he did was remain me why I left him in the 1st place. I'm all…"
7 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nelly Meets His Groupies In Atlanta
"Hell no, that diease question made my puss dry! No way I would've gave him some. You h0es are…"
7 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Was Percy Harvin Traded After Punching Golden Tate For Sleeping With Russell Wilson's Wife?
"They love them some white women. That's all I got."
7 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nelly Meets His Groupies In Atlanta
"LOL I'm a smart-a$$ I know."
9 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nelly Meets His Groupies In Atlanta
"@ V, I live for your commentary"
10 hours ago
Harlem commented on OfficialGroupie's blog post The BA Academy: The "Low Exposure" Groupie
"lol @Stedman"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video