If your main goal is to get a mans money then how you going to be mad if he is cheating on you? Lol women be gold digging but really be mad when they get cheated on crazy.

Views: 423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ALLLLLLLL women are gold diggers to a certain degree, Tone.  


I am not talking about the avg woman. I am talking about women that are really using a guy for money getting mad when he Cheats on her. Like Kobe's wife
University of Smitty said:

ALLLLLLLL women are gold diggers to a certain degree, Tone.  

Kobe's WIFE!!!!!!  meaning she had papers on him that give her the right to get mad about EVERYTHING and NOTHING!!  

 

WIVES arent the same as gold digging jumpoffs because of their LEGAL RIGHTS
 
Tone said:


I am not talking about the avg woman. I am talking about women that are really using a guy for money getting mad when he Cheats on her. Like Kobe's wife
University of Smitty said:

ALLLLLLLL women are gold diggers to a certain degree, Tone.  


Why get mad if you really don't care about the person like that though? If you marry just for money and the guy cheats why be upset?
University of Smitty said:

Kobe's WIFE!!!!!!  meaning she had papers on him that give her the right to get mad about EVERYTHING and NOTHING!!  

 

WIVES arent the same as gold digging jumpoffs because of their LEGAL RIGHTS
 
Tone said:


I am not talking about the avg woman. I am talking about women that are really using a guy for money getting mad when he Cheats on her. Like Kobe's wife
University of Smitty said:

ALLLLLLLL women are gold diggers to a certain degree, Tone.  

Because he should have RESPECTED their agreement enough not to embarrass her. He knew what it was too. Let's not act like he married her because she was smart and had a great sense of humor.

Tone said:


Why get mad if you really don't care about the person like that though? If you marry just for money and the guy cheats why be upset?
University of Smitty said:

Kobe's WIFE!!!!!!  meaning she had papers on him that give her the right to get mad about EVERYTHING and NOTHING!!  

 

WIVES arent the same as gold digging jumpoffs because of their LEGAL RIGHTS
 
Tone said:


I am not talking about the avg woman. I am talking about women that are really using a guy for money getting mad when he Cheats on her. Like Kobe's wife
University of Smitty said:

ALLLLLLLL women are gold diggers to a certain degree, Tone.  

but whole time he was the dummy. Why get married to a gold digger if you a baller, cuz you going cheat and she going get half. Just pay her child support and take care of the kids you have with her. But he wifed her knowing she was going to need spousal support, alimony, child support, momma and 'em support.  


I was just using her for an example. But I was talking about in general.
Ms. BoiBye said:

but whole time he was the dummy. Why get married to a gold digger if you a baller, cuz you going cheat and she going get half. Just pay her child support and take care of the kids you have with her. But he wifed her knowing she was going to need spousal support, alimony, child support, momma and 'em support.  

I am talking about in general too. All men and women in certain types of industries have the same motives and end up with the same results.

My great aunt taught her boys marry for class, not ass. Her daughters marry for money honey.
 
Tone said:


I was just using her for an example. But I was talking about in general.
Ms. BoiBye said:

but whole time he was the dummy. Why get married to a gold digger if you a baller, cuz you going cheat and she going get half. Just pay her child support and take care of the kids you have with her. But he wifed her knowing she was going to need spousal support, alimony, child support, momma and 'em support.  

The way a ninja who was p**** digging get mad when his stupid ass get got for half his money. See, it all balances out.
Exactly...

Sheli said:
The way a ninja who was p**** digging get mad when his stupid ass get got for half his money. See, it all balances out.

Anyone is going to be mad that they lose half of their money. But why would you be mad if a guy you don't even like cheats on you? Also why the hell do women feel they should be paid for staying with  a cheating man.

Sheli said:

The way a ninja who was p**** digging get mad when his stupid ass get got for half his money. See, it all balances out.

*sign*  .....have you ever heard the say that "if you feed a muthaf**ka long enough they'll look just like you'?   Yeah well, they'll love you,too.  lol  

 

So dont be afraid of gold diggers, Tone.  She'll love your last year's dirty draws until the day you die, piss her off, or your money runs out.......whichever comes first.
 
Tone said:

Anyone is going to be mad that they lose half of their money. But why would you be mad if a guy you don't even like cheats on you? Also why the hell do women feel they should be paid for staying with  a cheating man.

Sheli said:

The way a ninja who was p**** digging get mad when his stupid ass get got for half his money. See, it all balances out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

I found me a baller,but I want another one!

Started by QueenofMithrone in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

I said I would post when I found me a baller, but I'm still not satisfied. So I found me baller, but I want more on my team. I found me one who breaks bread just for spending time with him... Turns…Continue

Blocked?

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley Jena' 10 hours ago. 3 Replies

Would you be offended if someone blocked you on social media especially if you'd never had cross words with them? I will be the first to admit I make use of the block feature often but only if I feel…Continue

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 14 hours ago. 4 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

Man Walks Woman on Dog Leash Through Staten Island Mall

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V yesterday. 1 Reply

Via NY Daily News:She heeled by…Continue

Latest Activity

David Knight posted a status
43 seconds ago
QueenofMithrone posted a discussion

I found me a baller,but I want another one!

I said I would post when I found me a baller, but I'm still not satisfied. So I found me baller,…See More
1 hour ago
David Knight posted a status
1 hour ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"@Nicole, I did the same thing. Not impressed, so I won't even bother reading her erotica novel…"
2 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent Suing Rick Ross For Leaking His Own Sex Tape
"A foolish millionaire. Ricky I'd trying to make money. He's not thinking about 50. 50…"
4 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent Suing Rick Ross For Leaking His Own Sex Tape
"I'm disgusted by 50's thirst & petty ish. No wonder he and Mayweather get along so…"
4 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
6 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked RubyWoo's event Vegas - Floyd Mayweather, Taz's Angels, Ana Montana, Yaris Sanchez, & Bundle of Brittney Host Toxic @ Palms Pool & Dayclub 5/24
6 hours ago
Philly Debutante since '88 commented on Eleven8's blog post Michael Sam Signs Deal With CFLS
"Good for him!! I wish him the best "
6 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Titans Rookie Deon Long Was Like "The Stove Your Mother Told You Not To Touch" (NSFW Pics)
"Him and his peen are pointless and lame. I think she just wasn't his type, but he wanted a…"
7 hours ago
Ashley Jena' replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Blocked?
"Yea, that has happened to be a couple of times. I wasn't necessarily mad about it but I felt…"
10 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video