If your main goal is to get a mans money then how you going to be mad if he is cheating on you? Lol women be gold digging but really be mad when they get cheated on crazy.

Views: 416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ALLLLLLLL women are gold diggers to a certain degree, Tone.  


I am not talking about the avg woman. I am talking about women that are really using a guy for money getting mad when he Cheats on her. Like Kobe's wife
University of Smitty said:

ALLLLLLLL women are gold diggers to a certain degree, Tone.  

Kobe's WIFE!!!!!!  meaning she had papers on him that give her the right to get mad about EVERYTHING and NOTHING!!  

 

WIVES arent the same as gold digging jumpoffs because of their LEGAL RIGHTS
 
Tone said:


I am not talking about the avg woman. I am talking about women that are really using a guy for money getting mad when he Cheats on her. Like Kobe's wife
University of Smitty said:

ALLLLLLLL women are gold diggers to a certain degree, Tone.  


Why get mad if you really don't care about the person like that though? If you marry just for money and the guy cheats why be upset?
University of Smitty said:

Kobe's WIFE!!!!!!  meaning she had papers on him that give her the right to get mad about EVERYTHING and NOTHING!!  

 

WIVES arent the same as gold digging jumpoffs because of their LEGAL RIGHTS
 
Tone said:


I am not talking about the avg woman. I am talking about women that are really using a guy for money getting mad when he Cheats on her. Like Kobe's wife
University of Smitty said:

ALLLLLLLL women are gold diggers to a certain degree, Tone.  

Because he should have RESPECTED their agreement enough not to embarrass her. He knew what it was too. Let's not act like he married her because she was smart and had a great sense of humor.

Tone said:


Why get mad if you really don't care about the person like that though? If you marry just for money and the guy cheats why be upset?
University of Smitty said:

Kobe's WIFE!!!!!!  meaning she had papers on him that give her the right to get mad about EVERYTHING and NOTHING!!  

 

WIVES arent the same as gold digging jumpoffs because of their LEGAL RIGHTS
 
Tone said:


I am not talking about the avg woman. I am talking about women that are really using a guy for money getting mad when he Cheats on her. Like Kobe's wife
University of Smitty said:

ALLLLLLLL women are gold diggers to a certain degree, Tone.  

but whole time he was the dummy. Why get married to a gold digger if you a baller, cuz you going cheat and she going get half. Just pay her child support and take care of the kids you have with her. But he wifed her knowing she was going to need spousal support, alimony, child support, momma and 'em support.  


I was just using her for an example. But I was talking about in general.
Ms. BoiBye said:

but whole time he was the dummy. Why get married to a gold digger if you a baller, cuz you going cheat and she going get half. Just pay her child support and take care of the kids you have with her. But he wifed her knowing she was going to need spousal support, alimony, child support, momma and 'em support.  

I am talking about in general too. All men and women in certain types of industries have the same motives and end up with the same results.

My great aunt taught her boys marry for class, not ass. Her daughters marry for money honey.
 
Tone said:


I was just using her for an example. But I was talking about in general.
Ms. BoiBye said:

but whole time he was the dummy. Why get married to a gold digger if you a baller, cuz you going cheat and she going get half. Just pay her child support and take care of the kids you have with her. But he wifed her knowing she was going to need spousal support, alimony, child support, momma and 'em support.  

The way a ninja who was p**** digging get mad when his stupid ass get got for half his money. See, it all balances out.
Exactly...

Sheli said:
The way a ninja who was p**** digging get mad when his stupid ass get got for half his money. See, it all balances out.

Anyone is going to be mad that they lose half of their money. But why would you be mad if a guy you don't even like cheats on you? Also why the hell do women feel they should be paid for staying with  a cheating man.

Sheli said:

The way a ninja who was p**** digging get mad when his stupid ass get got for half his money. See, it all balances out.

*sign*  .....have you ever heard the say that "if you feed a muthaf**ka long enough they'll look just like you'?   Yeah well, they'll love you,too.  lol  

 

So dont be afraid of gold diggers, Tone.  She'll love your last year's dirty draws until the day you die, piss her off, or your money runs out.......whichever comes first.
 
Tone said:

Anyone is going to be mad that they lose half of their money. But why would you be mad if a guy you don't even like cheats on you? Also why the hell do women feel they should be paid for staying with  a cheating man.

Sheli said:

The way a ninja who was p**** digging get mad when his stupid ass get got for half his money. See, it all balances out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Your definition of a friend zone

Started by WorkInProgress in Talk Ish. Last reply by DiamondsNPearls 4 hours ago. 6 Replies

I've been told a time or two that I put people in the friend zone. Sometimes it's unintentionally but other times its done for a reason. I'm patient with some but then the "honey moon" period starts…Continue

Latest Activity

miss cali commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Clearly there's an angry bird flyin around here lol"
21 minutes ago
V liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life(style)
30 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"Lmao. I guess it be like that now"
53 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Ban Kader
"All that built up hostility..."
57 minutes ago
MISW commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher's Brain Shows Signs of CTE
"This is so scary. My son is 9 and has asked to play football several times and I've told him…"
1 hour ago
Tone replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Spotted With Jhonni Blaze At The Club
" bingo lol "
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked TDPinkFitness's blog post Ballerific Health: Change Your Mind, Change Your Life(style)
1 hour ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Spotted With Jhonni Blaze At The Club
"Probably. "
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Spotted With Jhonni Blaze At The Club
"Why because they had babies with their's? "
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
2 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video