Hi you doing beautiful 

Views: 1518

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*reports Skytz "boo" as spam*

LMAOOOOOO
 
NalaLOVE said:

*reports Skytz "boo" as spam*

I don't see notjing wrong calling anyone boo if you just friend or I say my love it my way considering your friendship if you my woman or wifey I say my queen of my soul
This is just weird... 

Kirk delaney miller said:
I don't see notjing wrong calling anyone boo if you just friend or I say my love it my way considering your friendship if you my woman or wifey I say my queen of my soul

U know she black right

NAh she just talking to herself.

SACK CHASER said:

Is this her jailbird boo?! lmao!!!! 
I love seeing posts like this!! Lol

Lmaooo I hate all of ya'll...

LMAO, i must have been on hiatus for this one! And you are welcome Kirk. @Nala you are a fool wit it, LOL!

And at least people respond when I talk, even to myself, Haaaaaaaaa! What does that say about you and your dead ass posts, hmmmm! Oh yeah, nothing cause nobody gives a s*** what you got to say any way, sooooooooooo NEXT!

 

And to Weirdo, LMAO, you try so hard and yet you just fail everytime, good effort though, you tried to use the dictionary this time around so I will give ONE prop for that one, only one cause you know, you're kinda retarded, needy, and a follower so, better yet, with all this going on I think I will take that point back! Sorry, can't award losers sooooo!

Tone said:

NAh she just talking to herself.
SACK CHASER said:

Is this her jailbird boo?! lmao!!!! 

lol

Can't yall just kiss and make up? I mean it's been damn near 3 years now.  I know the newbies be like WTF????  lmao 
Skytz0100 said:

And at least people respond when I talk, even to myself, Haaaaaaaaa! What does that say about you and your dead ass posts, hmmmm! Oh yeah, nothing cause nobody gives a s*** what you got to say any way, sooooooooooo NEXT!

 

And to Weirdo, LMAO, you try so hard and yet you just fail everytime, good effort though, you tried to use the dictionary this time around so I will give ONE prop for that one, only one cause you know, you're kinda retarded, needy, and a follower so, better yet, with all this going on I think I will take that point back! Sorry, can't award losers sooooo!

Tone said:

NAh she just talking to herself.
SACK CHASER said:

Is this her jailbird boo?! lmao!!!! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Sex tapes

Started by The real vixxen in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 21 minutes ago. 29 Replies

Would u do it? And how would u feel if someone recorded you with out ur knowledge?

BA reality show...Baller B******!!! lol

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 3 hours ago. 52 Replies

Ok so I know in a previous discussion I said something about a reality show but with all this exposure BOSS is getting with BA I'm thinking now we start making it official....lol I'm saying, i'm not…Continue

What happen to everyone

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by mese 11 hours ago. 19 Replies

Seriously why did everyone stop posting?

REDMAN'S GROUPIE/SEX TALE....SCOOBYDOOOOOOOOO

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Rod TBGWT 16 hours ago. 238 Replies

So recently me and my homegirls were in New York and my home girl works for this Adidas store in New York. So anyways she called me up like "Ay girl you know red and Meth gonna be here for promotion…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Evelyn Lozada Snags New Reality Show, "Livin' Lozada"
"Did I miss something? Why is Eve a hoe?"
9 minutes ago
V liked Niko Rose's blog post Baller Alert Does Houston Appreciation Weekend : blogged by @niksofly
16 minutes ago
V liked Eleven8's blog post Chiefs' Eric Berry Completes Lymphoma Treatments
18 minutes ago
Moving In Silence replied to The real vixxen's discussion Sex tapes
"I'd never willing make a sex tape" it's sooo early 2000s to me. I don't…"
21 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Evelyn Lozada Snags New Reality Show, "Livin' Lozada"
"Yasss @V lol"
2 hours ago
RubyWoo's 4 events were featured
3 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to The real vixxen's discussion Sex tapes
"Bump"
3 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BA reality show...Baller B******!!! lol
"BUMP FOR FUN"
3 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video