Hi you doing beautiful 

Views: 1415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why are y'all trying to kill me on a beautiful Friday afternoon? CTHU

Siren said:


What I do? I am not the only one who can't figure out wtf he is talking about. ESL like a mug
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

Awww, Skittlez reminded me about Tab. Miss her. Siren, you ain't ish for that pic. lol
SACK CHASER said:

That side bar comment kilt me! lolololololololol
Siren said:

I mean I avoided this post like the plague and then I see you with this over on the side bar. I blame you Spice for me having to read this.
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Why do I keep coming back in here and reading this $hit. lmao

Functioning alcoholic maybe?

Maybe not so functioning...

You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe
Wow you are too disrespectful and you shouldn't be calling anybody any names especially if you can't spell them correctly 

Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Lmao

He did spell "b****" and "hoe" correctly.

This time.

Brii said:

Wow you are too disrespectful and you shouldn't be calling anybody any names especially if you can't spell them correctly 

Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Can you type in the language you know...preferably French or Spanish..Im trying to learn it.  Thanks.
 
Kirk delaney miller said:

You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe
Lmao well he's working on his PHD so his spelling should be on point 

Phoenix said:

Lmao

He did spell "b****" and "hoe" correctly.

This time.

Brii said:

Wow you are too disrespectful and you shouldn't be calling anybody any names especially if you can't spell them correctly 

Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Ladies .... Lets take it easy on him ... He did say he was school for his ph'd .... NOT HIS PHD... it is not same thing LOL ....I  speak three languages French being my first and i can say English is a very complicated language ... i misspell things all the time .... But i always felt you had to master the english language to be in the U.S military ... after all, how do they communicate with you when you do not speak English ? .... They say... go get the guns... you bring the grenades ....This combo may not work out so well ... lol...I cannot rest assured knowing my family and friends and the U.S are in the hands and protection of the military.... in which you serve .... this should be illegal ....THAT'S IT BA!!! ... I am getting myself a gun license ....considered it DONE .... lol

For your info I don't explain anything to know tic head female if I choose not to ok when you get on my level and earn four degree then talk I might miss word. But know is perfect like you tic head claim you're in life so quit talking stuip and being stuipity with yall ignorant ass find a life. This nigga here got one ok; yall need one
Just a thought, but the lack of punctuation, grammar and jumbled ideas etc could be a sign of dyslexia/ literacy difficulty. Sometimes the ideas get scrambled when the person tries to write them down and they don't make sense. There's some pretty cool software that can help.

University of Smitty said:

Maybe his first language is from wherever they were stationed.  I swear his posts read like someone from another country TRYING to speak english.....no adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions.....nothing

As someone who only has a Bachelor's Degree in Science and only can speak English and a little Spanish (thanks Dora the Explorer), to the statement you made about your degrees..........NIGGA,NIGGER,NEGRO,KNEEGROW PLEASE, never tell those lies again! Please and Thank You!




Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Lmao

Kim123 said:

As someone who only has a Bachelor's Degree in Science and only can speak English and a little Spanish (thanks Dora the Explorer), to the statement you made about your degrees..........NIGGA,NIGGER,NEGRO,KNEEGROW PLEASE, never tell those lies again! Please and Thank You!




Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
11 minutes ago
V liked RubyWoo's discussion Kevin Durant Re-Signs with Nike for a 10 Year Deal Worth Up to $300 Million
18 minutes ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Jay Ellis (Actor)
"Nice pecs. I've grown to like him on The Game. "
18 minutes ago
Peachkyss liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Jay Ellis (Actor)
35 minutes ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
56 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Green Says It's Not Rape If You Don't Remember
"Very warped way of thinking.  He has a deep hatred of women"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion (Weekend Edition): Kim Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Letoya Luckett, and More
1 hour ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Haute Spot: ASOS Fashion Union Sweatshirt in Printed Organza and Matching Full Skirt
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion (Weekend Edition): Kim Kardashian, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Letoya Luckett, and More
"North is giving me life with her cute self."
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video