Hi you doing beautiful 

Views: 1392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why are y'all trying to kill me on a beautiful Friday afternoon? CTHU

Siren said:

What I do? I am not the only one who can't figure out wtf he is talking about. ESL like a mug
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

Awww, Skittlez reminded me about Tab. Miss her. Siren, you ain't ish for that pic. lol
SACK CHASER said:

That side bar comment kilt me! lolololololololol
Siren said:

I mean I avoided this post like the plague and then I see you with this over on the side bar. I blame you Spice for me having to read this.
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Why do I keep coming back in here and reading this $hit. lmao

Functioning alcoholic maybe?

Maybe not so functioning...

You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe
Wow you are too disrespectful and you shouldn't be calling anybody any names especially if you can't spell them correctly 

Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Lmao

He did spell "b****" and "hoe" correctly.

This time.

Brii said:

Wow you are too disrespectful and you shouldn't be calling anybody any names especially if you can't spell them correctly 

Can you type in the language you know...preferably French or Spanish..Im trying to learn it.  Thanks.

Lmao well he's working on his PHD so his spelling should be on point 

Phoenix said:

Lmao

He did spell "b****" and "hoe" correctly.

This time.

Brii said:

Ladies .... Lets take it easy on him ... He did say he was school for his ph'd .... NOT HIS PHD... it is not same thing LOL ....I  speak three languages French being my first and i can say English is a very complicated language ... i misspell things all the time .... But i always felt you had to master the english language to be in the U.S military ... after all, how do they communicate with you when you do not speak English ? .... They say... go get the guns... you bring the grenades ....This combo may not work out so well ... lol...I cannot rest assured knowing my family and friends and the U.S are in the hands and protection of the military.... in which you serve .... this should be illegal ....THAT'S IT BA!!! ... I am getting myself a gun license ....considered it DONE .... lol

For your info I don't explain anything to know tic head female if I choose not to ok when you get on my level and earn four degree then talk I might miss word. But know is perfect like you tic head claim you're in life so quit talking stuip and being stuipity with yall ignorant ass find a life. This nigga here got one ok; yall need one
Just a thought, but the lack of punctuation, grammar and jumbled ideas etc could be a sign of dyslexia/ literacy difficulty. Sometimes the ideas get scrambled when the person tries to write them down and they don't make sense. There's some pretty cool software that can help.

University of Smitty said:

Maybe his first language is from wherever they were stationed.  I swear his posts read like someone from another country TRYING to speak english.....no adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions.....nothing

As someone who only has a Bachelor's Degree in Science and only can speak English and a little Spanish (thanks Dora the Explorer), to the statement you made about your degrees..........NIGGA,NIGGER,NEGRO,KNEEGROW PLEASE, never tell those lies again! Please and Thank You!

Lmao

Kim123 said:

As someone who only has a Bachelor's Degree in Science and only can speak English and a little Spanish (thanks Dora the Explorer), to the statement you made about your degrees..........NIGGA,NIGGER,NEGRO,KNEEGROW PLEASE, never tell those lies again! Please and Thank You!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Saving yourself for marriage?

Started by Oneandonly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bo 36 minutes ago. 13 Replies

Call me crazy but even in this sex-crazed society, I've been thinking about dedicating my life to Christ (again) and become celibate until marriage. I'm so tired of guys not seeing my worth and only…Continue

Tags: marriage, saving, celibate, Celibacy

i just joined seekingarrangement.com

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Bo 51 minutes ago. 271 Replies

on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more. im super nervous about what will become of…Continue

Tags: dating, website, arrangement, seeking, daddy

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 13 hours ago. 13 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty yesterday. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

Latest Activity

Bo replied to Oneandonly's discussion Saving yourself for marriage?
"Well, I'm not having sex until I'm married. Or at least until the right baller comes…"
36 minutes ago
Bo joined Baller Alert's group
Thumbnail

BABC - Baller Alert Book Club

This club will be better than Oprahs
46 minutes ago
Bo updated their profile
47 minutes ago
Bo liked SoLuscious's profile
49 minutes ago
Bo replied to SoLuscious's discussion i just joined seekingarrangement.com
"I'm in London but yeah, it's a good site. I found my first Sugar daddy on there when I…"
51 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"Happy I'm not the only person that don't have the understanding of being ride or die.…"
3 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"LMAO look at Khloe! Just look at her! "
4 hours ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"I knew this fling wouldn't last long. French isn't one of the "polished" and I…"
5 hours ago
mese commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Looks Fed Up After French Montana Takes Her To The Hood
"I would have dropped his ass off and drove off... You will not have me out in the hood risking my…"
5 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Letoya Luckett For Rolling Out Magazine By DeWayne Rogers
"I loved SL this season....Im mad keisha and malcolm are gone...fashion is the focal point on this…"
6 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post Sage The Gemini Implies Kaylin Garcia Cheated On Him, Then Takes It Back
"LOL Spice!!! He needs to do some soul searching"
6 hours ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Jasmin Jaye The Real Reason T.I. Moved Out?
"She does look like a cute lil donkey Eleven....I kinda feel like Tiny brought this…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video