Hi you doing beautiful 

Views: 1414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why are y'all trying to kill me on a beautiful Friday afternoon? CTHU

Siren said:

What I do? I am not the only one who can't figure out wtf he is talking about. ESL like a mug
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

Awww, Skittlez reminded me about Tab. Miss her. Siren, you ain't ish for that pic. lol
SACK CHASER said:

That side bar comment kilt me! lolololololololol
Siren said:

I mean I avoided this post like the plague and then I see you with this over on the side bar. I blame you Spice for me having to read this.
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Why do I keep coming back in here and reading this $hit. lmao

Functioning alcoholic maybe?

Maybe not so functioning...

You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe
Wow you are too disrespectful and you shouldn't be calling anybody any names especially if you can't spell them correctly 

Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Lmao

He did spell "b****" and "hoe" correctly.

This time.

Brii said:

Wow you are too disrespectful and you shouldn't be calling anybody any names especially if you can't spell them correctly 

Can you type in the language you know...preferably French or Spanish..Im trying to learn it.  Thanks.

Lmao well he's working on his PHD so his spelling should be on point 

Phoenix said:

Lmao

He did spell "b****" and "hoe" correctly.

This time.

Brii said:

Ladies .... Lets take it easy on him ... He did say he was school for his ph'd .... NOT HIS PHD... it is not same thing LOL ....I  speak three languages French being my first and i can say English is a very complicated language ... i misspell things all the time .... But i always felt you had to master the english language to be in the U.S military ... after all, how do they communicate with you when you do not speak English ? .... They say... go get the guns... you bring the grenades ....This combo may not work out so well ... lol...I cannot rest assured knowing my family and friends and the U.S are in the hands and protection of the military.... in which you serve .... this should be illegal ....THAT'S IT BA!!! ... I am getting myself a gun license ....considered it DONE .... lol

For your info I don't explain anything to know tic head female if I choose not to ok when you get on my level and earn four degree then talk I might miss word. But know is perfect like you tic head claim you're in life so quit talking stuip and being stuipity with yall ignorant ass find a life. This nigga here got one ok; yall need one
Just a thought, but the lack of punctuation, grammar and jumbled ideas etc could be a sign of dyslexia/ literacy difficulty. Sometimes the ideas get scrambled when the person tries to write them down and they don't make sense. There's some pretty cool software that can help.

University of Smitty said:

Maybe his first language is from wherever they were stationed.  I swear his posts read like someone from another country TRYING to speak english.....no adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions.....nothing

As someone who only has a Bachelor's Degree in Science and only can speak English and a little Spanish (thanks Dora the Explorer), to the statement you made about your degrees..........NIGGA,NIGGER,NEGRO,KNEEGROW PLEASE, never tell those lies again! Please and Thank You!

Lmao

Kim123 said:

As someone who only has a Bachelor's Degree in Science and only can speak English and a little Spanish (thanks Dora the Explorer), to the statement you made about your degrees..........NIGGA,NIGGER,NEGRO,KNEEGROW PLEASE, never tell those lies again! Please and Thank You!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Badness commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Blames Lamar Odom For Rob Kardashian's Drug Problems
"Addiction can be hereditary. N while we can have our doubts on what odom was hooked on, that…"
5 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
6 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Remy Ma's Release Date Postponed At Least A Week
"Looks like she was setup. Clearly she thought she had permission from what she said in her…"
7 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant posted a status
"Well LifeTime Is Calling My Name So Ill See You Guys Tomorrow.. #GoodNight #GodBlessEveryOne"
7 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
" That's Beautiful . Im So Happy For Alicia Keys She Has Always Been A Beautiful Perosn…"
7 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to Siren's discussion Auntie Fe Fe in the Kitchen
"I'm about to try this sum serious. I got all that in the kitchen."
7 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Blames Lamar Odom For Rob Kardashian's Drug Problems
"Smh Put The Blame Where It Goes & Which Is Not On Lamar.. Umm How Old Is Rob? I Think We All…"
7 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant commented on Eleven8's blog post Remy Ma's Release Date Postponed At Least A Week
"Oh Wow!! I Been Waiting On Her To Come Home & Drop Some Dope Music.. #DamnMa"
7 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Keyshawn Johnson Sends Guests IPads as Wedding Invitations
"Different but a waste of money."
7 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant updated their profile
7 hours ago
"I Don't Look At Most People Being Blessed , Because Some Are Silver Spoons Me I Had To Get It Own My Own.. So No Im Not Lucky Im Blessed!!!"
7 hours ago
"Sometime I Wish I Would've Took The Right Path In Life , Instead Of Fooling Around With What Wasn't Important. Should've Stayed In School!"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video