Hi you doing beautiful 

Views: 1392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why are y'all trying to kill me on a beautiful Friday afternoon? CTHU

Siren said:


What I do? I am not the only one who can't figure out wtf he is talking about. ESL like a mug
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

Awww, Skittlez reminded me about Tab. Miss her. Siren, you ain't ish for that pic. lol
SACK CHASER said:

That side bar comment kilt me! lolololololololol
Siren said:

I mean I avoided this post like the plague and then I see you with this over on the side bar. I blame you Spice for me having to read this.
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Why do I keep coming back in here and reading this $hit. lmao

Functioning alcoholic maybe?

Maybe not so functioning...

You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe
Wow you are too disrespectful and you shouldn't be calling anybody any names especially if you can't spell them correctly 

Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Lmao

He did spell "b****" and "hoe" correctly.

This time.

Brii said:

Wow you are too disrespectful and you shouldn't be calling anybody any names especially if you can't spell them correctly 

Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Can you type in the language you know...preferably French or Spanish..Im trying to learn it.  Thanks.
 
Kirk delaney miller said:

You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe
Lmao well he's working on his PHD so his spelling should be on point 

Phoenix said:

Lmao

He did spell "b****" and "hoe" correctly.

This time.

Brii said:

Wow you are too disrespectful and you shouldn't be calling anybody any names especially if you can't spell them correctly 

Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Ladies .... Lets take it easy on him ... He did say he was school for his ph'd .... NOT HIS PHD... it is not same thing LOL ....I  speak three languages French being my first and i can say English is a very complicated language ... i misspell things all the time .... But i always felt you had to master the english language to be in the U.S military ... after all, how do they communicate with you when you do not speak English ? .... They say... go get the guns... you bring the grenades ....This combo may not work out so well ... lol...I cannot rest assured knowing my family and friends and the U.S are in the hands and protection of the military.... in which you serve .... this should be illegal ....THAT'S IT BA!!! ... I am getting myself a gun license ....considered it DONE .... lol

For your info I don't explain anything to know tic head female if I choose not to ok when you get on my level and earn four degree then talk I might miss word. But know is perfect like you tic head claim you're in life so quit talking stuip and being stuipity with yall ignorant ass find a life. This nigga here got one ok; yall need one
Just a thought, but the lack of punctuation, grammar and jumbled ideas etc could be a sign of dyslexia/ literacy difficulty. Sometimes the ideas get scrambled when the person tries to write them down and they don't make sense. There's some pretty cool software that can help.

University of Smitty said:

Maybe his first language is from wherever they were stationed.  I swear his posts read like someone from another country TRYING to speak english.....no adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions.....nothing

As someone who only has a Bachelor's Degree in Science and only can speak English and a little Spanish (thanks Dora the Explorer), to the statement you made about your degrees..........NIGGA,NIGGER,NEGRO,KNEEGROW PLEASE, never tell those lies again! Please and Thank You!




Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Lmao

Kim123 said:

As someone who only has a Bachelor's Degree in Science and only can speak English and a little Spanish (thanks Dora the Explorer), to the statement you made about your degrees..........NIGGA,NIGGER,NEGRO,KNEEGROW PLEASE, never tell those lies again! Please and Thank You!




Kirk delaney miller said:
You one stuip b**** if only a drunk it your dum ass ok I drink only on holiday and birthday for your information i'm in graduate school working on a ph'd here in mich at eastern michigan university what you ignorant dum ass b**** I speak six different lanuage hoe

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by JustMe 8 hours ago. 11 Replies

100k for the Scandal In Atlanta P0rn TapeContinue

Tags: nikko, mimi, bbwatl

B. Scott Loses Lawsuit Against BET

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 17 hours ago. 12 Replies

BET can dress its hosts however the hell it wants -- even if that means forcing a transgender person to dress like a man -- and that's why the judge threw out B. Scott's discrimination lawsuit.TMZ…Continue

Tags: scott, b

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 18 hours ago. 66 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

Phone sex

Started by Purplerain in Talk Ish. Last reply by Diwan Moor 19 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hello all!Y'all I need help lol. So I've been dating this awesome guy and things are progressing nicely. Sometimes our schedules don't permit us to be physically with one another so recently he…Continue

Latest Activity

Charlene commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"connections pay you a lot more than education so silly."
7 hours ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"lmao @ "assorted chocolates""
8 hours ago
JustMe replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"She can't say s*** about Joseline anymore..."
8 hours ago
BriJa might attend Eleven8's event
Thumbnail

MIA - Young Jeezy & Kenyon Martin @ Bamboo 4/20 at Bamboo Miami

April 20, 2014 at 10pm to April 21, 2014 at 5am
9 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE replied to Baller Alert's discussion Mimi & Nikko Got Paid...
"WOW! That clip on WSHH got 18mil hits"
10 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie That Left Her Kids In The Car To See T.I. Concert Is Pregnant Again
"There are women out there with issues who can't have children, but women like this keep…"
10 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"Dwmn everybody mad these days, why we so mad? I hope she files some charges. His wife is a cute…"
10 hours ago
Felisha Johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Kevin Durant Sued By The Woman Who Books His Groupies' Flights & Hotels
"Bruh give me this job! I'll have his groupies lined up like assorted chocolates."
10 hours ago
SEASONED $PICE PINE NEEDLE commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"blk folk misbehavin badly lol"
10 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jennifer Lopez In Rachel Zoe's Pre-Fall 2014 Tweed Mini Dress and Gianvito Rossi Thigh High Boots
10 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Mike Epps Punches Side Chick In The Face At Movie Premiere
"I believe that woman. If Mike doesn't want trouble, he should not be messing with side chicks…"
10 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie That Left Her Kids In The Car To See T.I. Concert Is Pregnant Again
"@Eleven CPS will be watching that newborn. I highly doubt that she'll retain custody with her…"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video