on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more.

im super nervous about what will become of it. if any of you ladies have any experiences, please share.

Tags: arrangement, daddy, dating, seeking, sponsor, sugar, website

Views: 27623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this woman is very intreasting wonder why she willing to pay http://www.seekingarrangement.com/detail.php?id=436416

the link says profile not availabe

Tone said:

this woman is very intreasting wonder why she willing to pay http://www.seekingarrangement.com/detail.php?id=436416

lololol

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.

Thats good to know. I really want to pay off my tuition (about $18,000) and purchase a condo. I have what i need for the condo...but its tight. So hopefully one of them will pay the tuition.

I hope none of them are expecting sex...just a little companionship. I really want one thats from out of state, so we wont have to see each other often.

BeautyandBrains said:

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.

also, on the site, do they contact you, or do you contact them? in general, i never approach men, but i saw 2 profiles that might have potential.

BeautyandBrains said:

All of the ones I met up w/expect sex..you have to figure out a way to prolong that part.I hadn't figured it out so I took a step back so I can figure some game out.lol.the two that contacted me from instate that I met up w/weren't really holding up to what they initially stated....the one that I reached out to was the one who was a little more willing.it goes both ways but deff do your own search.most of the ones who have serious $ aren't going to be on that site every day so let them know you exist.lol.

i joined not to long ago and it's all in who you talk to. it definitely takes some weeding out the bad ones to get to the good ones. but trust once you find a good one it wont entail you giving up the goods to get what you want ! good luck though.

I'm need to go look at my profile hahaha. I also have a sb profile too....

good idea!!!

im thinking to just say i have my period, but i  know that will only work for but so long.

BeautyandBrains said:

All of the ones I met up w/expect sex..you have to figure out a way to prolong that part.I hadn't figured it out so I took a step back so I can figure some game out.lol.the two that contacted me from instate that I met up w/weren't really holding up to what they initially stated....the one that I reached out to was the one who was a little more willing.it goes both ways but deff do your own search.most of the ones who have serious $ aren't going to be on that site every day so let them know you exist.lol.

thanks

Dess said:

i joined not to long ago and it's all in who you talk to. it definitely takes some weeding out the bad ones to get to the good ones. but trust once you find a good one it wont entail you giving up the goods to get what you want ! good luck though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 40 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Continue

"Black Life" in Dallas TX

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by Fe. 1 hour ago. 16 Replies

So I was offered a job in Dallas, Texas, I haven't accepted yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to, but here's my gripe, I was telling one of my close friends about it and she immediately told me I…Continue

Baller Mail - Allen Iverson Shows No Love to Fans

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 13 hours ago. 10 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Yandy
"Why do other ppl care if you her child is learning mandarin? I think it's great to expose him…"
40 minutes ago
BettyBoop commented on Claudette Berry's blog post Ballerific Health - Overcoming Gym Intimidation
"Having been a woman close to 200 lbs at 5'7 I can say I was that chick too. Intimidated,…"
44 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Nelly Talks Mayweather Beef "It's Hard Talking To Someone Who Hasn't Graduated High School" (VIDEO)
"Nelly should always stay topless. His abs are everything."
45 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"@so nasty I totally agree with you. I also feel like this shows nikki doesn't have as much…"
51 minutes ago
Fe. replied to Sheli's discussion "Black Life" in Dallas TX
"fun fact: dallas county is the only county in north texas that won the democratic vote the last…"
1 hour ago
Fe. replied to Sheli's discussion "Black Life" in Dallas TX
"you're friend is completely wrong.im from dallas texas and the black life is not like that at…"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Adrienne Bosh Talks Being A Basketball Wife & Wanting More Bosh Babies (Video)
"Unfortunately, most wives don't have the option of accomplishing one thing a day...it's…"
3 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"Nicki is uncomfortable with the fact that  Iggy is popping right now. So she throwing…"
6 hours ago
DallasBadYella commented on Eleven8's blog post Sean Kingston's Third Car Gets Repossessed
"I saw this and it reminded me to make a payment on my car note.. my last and final one!! Yessss!!"
7 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Nelly Talks Mayweather Beef "It's Hard Talking To Someone Who Hasn't Graduated High School" (VIDEO)
"Nelly and his veneers need several seats...fighting over these reduced, reused, and recycled…"
8 hours ago
Denise commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"I feel like she has passed that point. It just looks a little desperate. Right when we thought she…"
8 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"A sad cry for attention..she knows her time is fading as a major star so she has to resort back to…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video