on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more.

im super nervous about what will become of it. if any of you ladies have any experiences, please share.

Tags: arrangement, daddy, dating, seeking, sponsor, sugar, website

Views: 27447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this woman is very intreasting wonder why she willing to pay http://www.seekingarrangement.com/detail.php?id=436416

the link says profile not availabe

Tone said:

this woman is very intreasting wonder why she willing to pay http://www.seekingarrangement.com/detail.php?id=436416

lololol

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.

Thats good to know. I really want to pay off my tuition (about $18,000) and purchase a condo. I have what i need for the condo...but its tight. So hopefully one of them will pay the tuition.

I hope none of them are expecting sex...just a little companionship. I really want one thats from out of state, so we wont have to see each other often.

BeautyandBrains said:

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.

also, on the site, do they contact you, or do you contact them? in general, i never approach men, but i saw 2 profiles that might have potential.

BeautyandBrains said:

All of the ones I met up w/expect sex..you have to figure out a way to prolong that part.I hadn't figured it out so I took a step back so I can figure some game out.lol.the two that contacted me from instate that I met up w/weren't really holding up to what they initially stated....the one that I reached out to was the one who was a little more willing.it goes both ways but deff do your own search.most of the ones who have serious $ aren't going to be on that site every day so let them know you exist.lol.

i joined not to long ago and it's all in who you talk to. it definitely takes some weeding out the bad ones to get to the good ones. but trust once you find a good one it wont entail you giving up the goods to get what you want ! good luck though.

I'm need to go look at my profile hahaha. I also have a sb profile too....

good idea!!!

im thinking to just say i have my period, but i  know that will only work for but so long.

BeautyandBrains said:

All of the ones I met up w/expect sex..you have to figure out a way to prolong that part.I hadn't figured it out so I took a step back so I can figure some game out.lol.the two that contacted me from instate that I met up w/weren't really holding up to what they initially stated....the one that I reached out to was the one who was a little more willing.it goes both ways but deff do your own search.most of the ones who have serious $ aren't going to be on that site every day so let them know you exist.lol.

thanks

Dess said:

i joined not to long ago and it's all in who you talk to. it definitely takes some weeding out the bad ones to get to the good ones. but trust once you find a good one it wont entail you giving up the goods to get what you want ! good luck though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 30 minutes ago. 3 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

"White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"

Started by EMariah in Talk Ish. Last reply by OD_on_Me 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

I've hear Black men say they date White women because White women aren't gold diggers. Well, this proves otherwise:…Continue

Wifey Material?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 2 hours ago. 9 Replies

A friend of BA sent in his list of…Continue

Latest Activity

CoCo joined divine_pie's group
Thumbnail

Chocolate Dallas

This group is for ballers, ballerettes, and groupies who live in Dallas, moving to Dallas or are…See More
8 minutes ago
BrownSkin Beauty. commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"I'm with someone who has a child with another woman, tbh, I love that child as if she were my…"
10 minutes ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
21 minutes ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
21 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"The Saks down my way sales Christian Louboutin but not the So Kate. Does the sizing vary much from…"
30 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Zoe Saldana Wearing Louis Vuitton Resort 2015 Floral and Laced Dress For ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Los Angeles' Premiere
"Miss.  Love the dress, the cut but it was ruined by that white thong strip.  If it had…"
38 minutes ago
OD_on_Me commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Success: What It Means to YOU
"I love this post because I can relate so much! I see the weddings, the babies, the summer bodies,…"
43 minutes ago
MsMaryMac posted blog posts
43 minutes ago
CoCo updated their profile
59 minutes ago
miss cali replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"They run small (about 0.5 size) and their return policy is strict (10 days). so go try them if u…"
1 hour ago
OD_on_Me commented on Eleven8's blog post T.I. & Tiny Release Songs Dedicated To One Another (VIDEO)
"I'm not feeling Tiny's song. Her voice and the whole premise is so annoying, but I think…"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"I just would have to travel to the nearest place...even if it's a few hours away.  I…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video