on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more.

 

im super nervous about what will become of it. if any of you ladies have any experiences, please share.

 

 

Tags: arrangement, daddy, dating, seeking, sponsor, sugar, website

Views: 29904

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this woman is very intreasting wonder why she willing to pay http://www.seekingarrangement.com/detail.php?id=436416

the link says profile not availabe

Sign up and ask her #simpleass

Tone said:

this woman is very intreasting wonder why she willing to pay http://www.seekingarrangement.com/detail.php?id=436416

lololol

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.

Thats good to know. I really want to pay off my tuition (about $18,000) and purchase a condo. I have what i need for the condo...but its tight. So hopefully one of them will pay the tuition.

I hope none of them are expecting sex...just a little companionship. I really want one thats from out of state, so we wont have to see each other often.
 
BeautyandBrains said:

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.

also, on the site, do they contact you, or do you contact them? in general, i never approach men, but i saw 2 profiles that might have potential.


 
BeautyandBrains said:

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.
All of the ones I met up w/expect sex..you have to figure out a way to prolong that part.I hadn't figured it out so I took a step back so I can figure some game out.lol.the two that contacted me from instate that I met up w/weren't really holding up to what they initially stated....the one that I reached out to was the one who was a little more willing.it goes both ways but deff do your own search.most of the ones who have serious $ aren't going to be on that site every day so let them know you exist.lol.

 i joined not to long ago and it's all in who you talk to. it definitely takes some weeding out the bad ones to get to the good ones. but trust once you find a good one it wont entail you giving up the goods to get what you want ! good luck though.

I'm need to go look at my profile hahaha. I also have a sb profile too....

good idea!!!

im thinking to just say i have my period, but i  know that will only work for but so long.


 
BeautyandBrains said:

All of the ones I met up w/expect sex..you have to figure out a way to prolong that part.I hadn't figured it out so I took a step back so I can figure some game out.lol.the two that contacted me from instate that I met up w/weren't really holding up to what they initially stated....the one that I reached out to was the one who was a little more willing.it goes both ways but deff do your own search.most of the ones who have serious $ aren't going to be on that site every day so let them know you exist.lol.

thanks

Dess said:

 i joined not to long ago and it's all in who you talk to. it definitely takes some weeding out the bad ones to get to the good ones. but trust once you find a good one it wont entail you giving up the goods to get what you want ! good luck though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj put a finger in Ex-Bf's butt?

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 18 hours ago. 7 Replies

I saw something about this on another blog site. They had screen shots from twitter /instagram of Nicki saying her nail scratched the inside of his butt h***.I'm not on social media so not sure if…Continue

Tags: anal, Minaj, Nicki

Orlando Vacation

Started by Chocolate Ties in Talk Ish 21 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey everyone. I am not new to the site but this is my first post. Going to Orlando in a couple of months and wanted to know what were some spots to go out to such as clubs, lounges, and restaurants.…Continue

Bobbi Kristina Found Unconscious and Rushed to Hospital

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

This is so scary, really hope…Continue

50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 4 Replies

50 posted this pic of his ex…Continue

Latest Activity

Selena liked CoolWithA_K's blog post Seahawks talk BIG Contract Extension with Marshawn Lynch -blogged by @CoolWithA_K
3 minutes ago
Char Turner posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Char Turner's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
CoolWithA_K posted blog posts
1 hour ago
CoolWithA_K's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Jibon mum posted a status
"Super Bowl XLIX Live Stream (http://www.reddit.com/r/xlixbol/comments/2ufvyt/)"
1 hour ago
Just Because... commented on Masani Musa's blog post The Shade: Gabrielle Union vs Charles Barkley by @Masani_Musa
"Dwyane is a big boy. He can handle himself. She should stay out of it."
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Masani Musa's blog post All Up In The DM's: 50 Cent Exposes A$AP Rocky For Being Thirsty by @Masani_Musa
"First of all 50 is a sad, immature and lost soul. This guy is young enough to probably be his son.…"
2 hours ago
Nicole commented on RubyWoo's blog post Leah & Devon Still Write Children's Book "I Am Leah Strong" For Kids with Cancer
"I'm so loving this."
2 hours ago
Nicole commented on Masani Musa's blog post The Shade: Gabrielle Union vs Charles Barkley by @Masani_Musa
"Wow. Another grown man acting like a bish."
2 hours ago
Imran Bihani posted a status
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video