on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more.

im super nervous about what will become of it. if any of you ladies have any experiences, please share.

Tags: arrangement, daddy, dating, seeking, sponsor, sugar, website

Views: 31300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this woman is very intreasting wonder why she willing to pay http://www.seekingarrangement.com/detail.php?id=436416

the link says profile not availabe

Tone said:

this woman is very intreasting wonder why she willing to pay http://www.seekingarrangement.com/detail.php?id=436416

lololol

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.

Thats good to know. I really want to pay off my tuition (about $18,000) and purchase a condo. I have what i need for the condo...but its tight. So hopefully one of them will pay the tuition.

I hope none of them are expecting sex...just a little companionship. I really want one thats from out of state, so we wont have to see each other often.

BeautyandBrains said:

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.

also, on the site, do they contact you, or do you contact them? in general, i never approach men, but i saw 2 profiles that might have potential.

BeautyandBrains said:

All of the ones I met up w/expect sex..you have to figure out a way to prolong that part.I hadn't figured it out so I took a step back so I can figure some game out.lol.the two that contacted me from instate that I met up w/weren't really holding up to what they initially stated....the one that I reached out to was the one who was a little more willing.it goes both ways but deff do your own search.most of the ones who have serious $ aren't going to be on that site every day so let them know you exist.lol.

i joined not to long ago and it's all in who you talk to. it definitely takes some weeding out the bad ones to get to the good ones. but trust once you find a good one it wont entail you giving up the goods to get what you want ! good luck though.

I'm need to go look at my profile hahaha. I also have a sb profile too....

good idea!!!

im thinking to just say i have my period, but i  know that will only work for but so long.

BeautyandBrains said:

All of the ones I met up w/expect sex..you have to figure out a way to prolong that part.I hadn't figured it out so I took a step back so I can figure some game out.lol.the two that contacted me from instate that I met up w/weren't really holding up to what they initially stated....the one that I reached out to was the one who was a little more willing.it goes both ways but deff do your own search.most of the ones who have serious $ aren't going to be on that site every day so let them know you exist.lol.

thanks

Dess said:

i joined not to long ago and it's all in who you talk to. it definitely takes some weeding out the bad ones to get to the good ones. but trust once you find a good one it wont entail you giving up the goods to get what you want ! good luck though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Random Hoe and/or Hood Sh!t

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 4 hours ago. 137 Replies

I just wanted to "discuss" some random hoe or hood s*** you've witnessed that just made you say W-T-F! I'll go first....At my job there are two chicks who don't like each other and today each one…Continue

Just Married

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 4 hours ago. 16 Replies

Good afternoon Baller Alert. On May 7 , I got married to my beautiful wife who I'd been courting for 5 years (yeah I know it's a long time) and I was curious to see what advice you all would have to…Continue

New to Charlotte, NC

Started by Phoenix in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brooke Daniels on Friday. 31 Replies

I just moved to Charlotte, NC and in desperate need of some folks to either hang out with or places to go and things to do bc as of right now my life consists of work and sleep. DAILYJust give me…Continue

Tags: ballers, nc, charlotte

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster Jun 25. 307 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

Latest Activity

Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Allegedly Cheating On Kylie Jenner With Transsexual Actress Mia Isabella
"This is just pathetic, and he has a son too. @ Brazil - His peen looks ugly, in my opinion."
6 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"Everybody who saying he should've kept his cool are hypocrites  because how many times…"
9 minutes ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"@ Denise- you can't go around punching everyone who bumps into you at the bar or club. You get…"
13 minutes ago
Ordinary G commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"@Eleven  watch the video again..he accidentally bumps into her, then she pushes into him…"
16 minutes ago
Denise Love commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"I agree with Eleven. She defended herself trying to push him off and she hit him in defense. So…"
19 minutes ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"@Elevrn8-If she feared him she would have left or kept her hands down and not clinched in a fist.…"
26 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
27 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
27 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"Heres the problem, before she ever swung at him...he had already been grabbing and shoving her.…"
32 minutes ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post According To Reports, Fantasia Set To Join Real Housewives of Atlanta
"I'm not all that interested in Sheree, I hope Kim Fields doesn't join, but I'm here…"
35 minutes ago
Ordinary G commented on Eleven8's blog post Video Surfaces Of FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Punching Woman In The Face (VIDEO)
"Ally i just gotta respond to that...Im sorry but when are Women responsible for their actions? And…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 7 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video