on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more.

im super nervous about what will become of it. if any of you ladies have any experiences, please share.

Tags: arrangement, daddy, dating, seeking, sponsor, sugar, website

Views: 28269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cool

AlterEgo said:

I'm need to go look at my profile hahaha. I also have a sb profile too....

IDK, I have been signed up for a month or so and have not gotten any hits. I am confused why I havent gotten any interest yet. I know im cute. I am not sure why I cannot find a baller.

wow a month? yea that why i was thinking of just doing a search and contacting a few SD's and see what happens. but i dont like to make the 1st move...and i dont even know what i would say.

and then some of those women have lingerie pics up. i dont want to do that because then theyre mind automatically goes to sex. i didnt say anything in my profile about being a sensual person, etc. i just said im looking for a business mentor.

Ms. BoiBye said:

IDK, I have been signed up for a month or so and have not gotten any hits. I am confused why I havent gotten any interest yet. I know im cute. I am not sure why I cannot find a baller.

alot of them are only looking 4 "white" women ... it's not you its them

Ms. BoiBye said:

yea one of them said in his profile he only likes slim white blondes....and u know what, i respect that honesty.

Nala said:

Ms. BoiBye said:

I sent one guy a message because he is from NYC and I am going there in a few weeks. So I Iwanted to hang out and he never reponded, LOL. I don't have any scantily clad pics up either.  Didn't want to seem too thirsty.

SoLuscious said:

and then some of those women have lingerie pics up. i dont want to do that because then theyre mind automatically goes to sex. i didnt say anything in my profile about being a sensual person, etc. i just said im looking for a business mentor.

Ms. BoiBye said:

LOL, I saw him too. He was a cutie. I wonder sometimes if these profiles are real ppl

Nala said:

Ms. BoiBye said:

*dead*

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Tone said:

this woman is very intreasting wonder why she willing to pay http://www.seekingarrangement.com/detail.php?id=436416

A lot of them want blondes. But a lot of them also have a secret fetish for women of color. So don't let that fool you. They would never approach you on the street, but feel safer behind a computer screen. Believe me. I know.

And not to discourage you, but it took me over a year to "find" a baller.

I wasn't actively looking either. But I figured if THEY make the first move then I have the upper hand. If I made the first move, the ball was in his court. So I made those sites my side hustle and not my priority. They're not going to automatically spit you out a baller. Although that would be nice. There are a lot of creeps on there that are trying to blend in with the ballers to snag themselves a unsuspecting female. 

* Creep #1: Old grabby white guy who loved to take me to high end restaurants and show me off because of the reaction it got from his peers. -__- Plus he never came out of pocket too heavy.

* Creep #2: Insisted that the date had to be at his house. We could meet in public but had to eventually go back to his crib. -_- this was a young black guy... *side eye* him and I never went out.

* Creep #3: Very possessive ballroom dancer who insisted on seeing me once a week and insisted on telling me that his wife no longer provided for his needs and that he liked "different" things in bed. 

The list could go on...but... just watch out.

The baller I got sent me money before i met him. He said my conversation "inspired" him to want to do for me. So he sent me some money because I was going on a trip. 

There are ones who have done it before who are strictly business. Those are the hard ones to work with. Then there are the ones who are new to it, those are the ones you want. They'll be more caring and understanding. 

I just saw a preview for Friday's episode of Dr. Phil and its gonna be on "Sugar Baby Students" and the girls are all on seekingarrangements.com making bank! Be sure to check it out girls...

Jennifer is a 28-year-old medical student and a single mom who has gotten about $55,000 from her sugar daddies. "I'm on the site because I have three children and conventional relationships don't work for me," she says. "I have no regrets with being a sugar baby. With my monthly allowance that I get from my sugar daddies, I pay my school bills, rent; I even purchased a new car with cash. My last sugar daddy would sometimes book trips just for me to go on alone. He would write me a blank check, give me two credit cards with zero balance and a couple hundred dollars in cash, just in case."

Kristen is a 21-year-old pre-law major who has two sugar daddies. She's received about $80,000 from her arrangements. "I'm a super-sexy sugar baby, and I'm so proud of it," she says. "You can walk down the street and find any old nasty hooker, but these guys want a whole girlfriend experience, and that's what I provide. I figured I'm only going to be hot for a little while, so I need to get the money while I can."

Tracy is a 31-year-old unemployed sugar baby with three sugar daddies. "I'm a sugar baby from Washington D.C.," she says. "Being a sugar baby has helped me pay for a lifestyle. As a sugar baby, I do treat it like a business. I have a sugar daddy who, when he gives me money, we have this little thing where I'll open up my Gucci bag and tell him that it's still hungry, and he'll drop money in it. I have three cars that are all paid for. I have Louis Vuitton bags, Gucci bags, and eat at the best restaurants " and at the end of the day, [girls not living the sugar lifestyle] are eating cheeseburgers from McDonald's. Who's stupider?"

oh yeah! i'ma be watching w/ my notepad in my hand!

Bebe said:

I just saw a preview for Friday's episode of Dr. Phil and its gonna be on "Sugar Baby Students" and the girls are all on seekingarrangements.com making bank! Be sure to check it out girls...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
11 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Bag Lady
"good post, I'm going through a time in my life where I go between reflecting and dwelling. I…"
32 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden liked MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Bag Lady
34 minutes ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"joseline f***** s*** up....she connected atleast 2 or 3 times on althea poor tammy...she was ready,…"
57 minutes ago
B Thang commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"It was too much. Grown ass people should not act that way but I think joseline was definitely on…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"Miss Deb setting the record straight was my fave part. Everything else is blah"
1 hour ago
Denise Love commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"inspiration..."
1 hour ago
Denise Love liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared yan yan's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (Reunion part 2)
"Sh*t had me on sleep mode"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video