on the site you can select the range of money you expect every month, so i selected $3,000-$5,000 a month. but a lot of those women are seeking much more.

 

im super nervous about what will become of it. if any of you ladies have any experiences, please share.

 

 

Views: 34412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this woman is very intreasting wonder why she willing to pay http://www.seekingarrangement.com/detail.php?id=436416

the link says profile not availabe

lololol

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.

Thats good to know. I really want to pay off my tuition (about $18,000) and purchase a condo. I have what i need for the condo...but its tight. So hopefully one of them will pay the tuition.

I hope none of them are expecting sex...just a little companionship. I really want one thats from out of state, so we wont have to see each other often.
 
BeautyandBrains said:

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.

also, on the site, do they contact you, or do you contact them? in general, i never approach men, but i saw 2 profiles that might have potential.


 
BeautyandBrains said:

MoSt men will say they are ok w/a month to month thing but will get paranoid you'll skip out and will say they want to do a "pay per visit".i requested 6500 and paid off car in my name....only one man somewhat agreed.he wanted to do 1500 a visit (5-6  visits a month)and car once it was established that "we like each other".i declined b/c whose to say after 2 visits they won't move on to something new?know your value (whatever you feel it is) and stick to your guns.
All of the ones I met up w/expect sex..you have to figure out a way to prolong that part.I hadn't figured it out so I took a step back so I can figure some game out.lol.the two that contacted me from instate that I met up w/weren't really holding up to what they initially stated....the one that I reached out to was the one who was a little more willing.it goes both ways but deff do your own search.most of the ones who have serious $ aren't going to be on that site every day so let them know you exist.lol.

 i joined not to long ago and it's all in who you talk to. it definitely takes some weeding out the bad ones to get to the good ones. but trust once you find a good one it wont entail you giving up the goods to get what you want ! good luck though.

I'm need to go look at my profile hahaha. I also have a sb profile too....

good idea!!!

im thinking to just say i have my period, but i  know that will only work for but so long.


 
BeautyandBrains said:

All of the ones I met up w/expect sex..you have to figure out a way to prolong that part.I hadn't figured it out so I took a step back so I can figure some game out.lol.the two that contacted me from instate that I met up w/weren't really holding up to what they initially stated....the one that I reached out to was the one who was a little more willing.it goes both ways but deff do your own search.most of the ones who have serious $ aren't going to be on that site every day so let them know you exist.lol.

thanks

Dess said:

 i joined not to long ago and it's all in who you talk to. it definitely takes some weeding out the bad ones to get to the good ones. but trust once you find a good one it wont entail you giving up the goods to get what you want ! good luck though.


 cool


AlterEgo said:

I'm need to go look at my profile hahaha. I also have a sb profile too....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

3D Printing Company Turns Popular Drake Image into a Figurine

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

3D Printing Company Turns Popular Drake Image into a Figurine

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

3D Printing Company Turns Popular Drake Image into a Figurine

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The popular image from #Drake's #Views has now been turned into a figurine. Just hours before the album dropped, Drake posted photos of all the artists featured on his album such as #Future and…Continue

Mr. Vegas Calls Drake A 'Fake' For Exploiting Dancehall Music On VIEWS

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

Dancehall veteran Mr. Vegas is putting #Drake on blast for sampling Dancehall artists on his latest album.In a video posted on his Facebook, Mr. Vegas said he was excited to listen to #VIEWS so that…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou updated an event
Thumbnail

MIA - Fabolous & Jeezy @ Story 5/28 at miami, fl

May 28, 2016 at 9pm to May 29, 2016 at 3am
4 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Cassie Wearing Gareth Pugh Spring 2016 Blazer and Wide Leg Trousers For Bad Boy Reunion Concert
11 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Elaine Welteroth Becomes Youngest/ First Black Editor-In-Chief For Teen Vogue -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Okay this might be Black Girl Magic but some of you  going to far with this sh!t, just because…"
11 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Elaine Welteroth Becomes Youngest/ First Black Editor-In-Chief For Teen Vogue -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
12 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Kelsey Ceara Woods's blog post New Orleans Saints and Pelicans Owner Says His Family Is Trying To Kill Him - Blogged by @kelseycearaa
"I can't blame him for doing what he's doing because all they had to do was wait and they…"
12 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Conor McGregor: Could It Happen? – blogged by @MsJennyb
"It should happen but The UFC  doesn't like to pay their fighters so they'll block it…"
12 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Radio - Episode 11 - Bu Thiam & Drekia Glenn Talk "Like A Boss", Working With Chris Brown, Tracee Ellis Ross, DJ Drama vs. Jeezy & More
12 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Elizabeth and James Leya Dress and Givenchy Plara Platform Sandal
"You sho'll can dress Toya but what's up with your 2 brothers who got locked up for…"
12 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Elizabeth and James Leya Dress and Givenchy Plara Platform Sandal
12 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Cassie Wearing Gareth Pugh Spring 2016 Blazer and Wide Leg Trousers For Bad Boy Reunion Concert
"It's a miss because Farrakhan said cover up."
12 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post 12-Year-Old Girl Returns From School Trip With Severe Rope Burns Around Her Neck -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
12 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post 12-Year-Old Girl Returns From School Trip With Severe Rope Burns Around Her Neck -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"It's f#cked up because you want to teach your kids to play nice and not be to aggressive or…"
12 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service