Hello ladies! ok so I wanna start working out but I don't know where to start! I've been getting stressed out alot lately and I know exercise helps...umm I don't need to lose weight at all im 5'6 130 pounds, but I have a gut thaat I need to get rid of asap! And I wanna tone up these legs which I just love! sooo can y'all give me any workout tips, eating tips anything that can help me get on the roll

Thanks luvs =)

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Walk... 

I recently bout turbo fire... S*** is kicking my ass! Everything... 
I'm still working on getting my gut together but my legs and lower body looks good from walking everyday
i've been reading up on the reviews for that too! Is it really good? I was thinking maybe I should start off with Turbo Jam tho. I read a review by an athletic woman who said if you couldn't handle p90x you should start off at TJ lol

JustMe said:
Walk... 

I recently bout turbo fire... S*** is kicking my ass! Everything... 
Turbo fire is the business!!! I have lost 25lbs and inches everywhere in a month. Real talk, it's pretty much dancing a lot and punching but you will feel better doing it. Make sure to stretch or else you will feel pain all over.

Hit the medicine/pilates ball for ab and leg work. There are so many things you can do with the ball, it's a small investment with a big return. Also, use an elliptical for cardio and toning the muscles. Thirty minutes every 1-2 days should help get you started in the first month. As far as food, what defines "healthy" is relative. Eat what you think is right for your body and be sure to eat in moderation throughout the day.

One thing I cut out personally was soda. I replaced soda with water thoughout the day and that was a big starting point for me. I also did a 30-day cleanse/detox to help shed the extra water weight and cleanse my colon. My stomach looked significantly smaller after just two weeks.

Thanks for that!!!! I know it's kicking my ass , but I was like really... Lol! Do it's good to know someone else that's using it & successful... 

How does the shake taste????? I've never liked shakes, not even as a child. Can't bring myself to try it... 

The Legal Philly Diva said:
Turbo fire is the business!!! I have lost 25lbs and inches everywhere in a month. Real talk, it's pretty much dancing a lot and punching but you will feel better doing it. Make sure to stretch or else you will feel pain all over.

Besides working out..most belly fat is your diet and what you eat. Get rid of the junk food. Sugar, is the MAIN culprit with this. If you cant cut out the ice cream, cake, cookies, chips, candy bars - u can exercise everyday for 2 hours a day and your gut will STILL be there. Aslo, try to decrease your intake in white breads, potatoes, and pasta - switch to whole wheat bread and pasta, and brown rice..I LOVE bread and potatoes, so I cant give it up, I MAY do it once, twice a week.

Im doing Jillian's workout from the Biggest Loser called making the cut, and its a good book/workout.  Its supposed to be for ppl who dont have a lot of weight to lose, but wants to tone, tone, and cut...I hope it works, cuz MDW is almost here..

Im

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Married to Medicine

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 7 hours ago. 134 Replies

I can't wait to watch. Will you?It comes on Bravo. Sunday March 24 @9pm.Continue

Tags: Doctors

Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 8 hours ago. 10 Replies

Continue

This always makes me smile!

Started by sailout in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

Just thought I'd share :) Have a great night ladies and gents!https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=258513721011384Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lolo Jones

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 11 hours ago. 3 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Married to Medicine
"I've been waiting for someone to point out how Toya lied during part 2 of the reunion. She…"
7 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis
"I doubt he's petty enough to take from his children's momma but the other chicks needs to…"
8 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis
"word is he's a switch hitter so don't count yourself out just yet. You too could have a…"
8 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Kendall Jenner By David Sims For LOVE Magazine Autumn/Winter 2014
"She's so freakin beautiful"
8 hours ago
JustListenSee commented on Eleven8's blog post 6 Reasons Why You Should Snag A Rookie Baller
"Girl... And you had to use Clowney's picture. Not saying I would, even tho football is my…"
9 hours ago
JustListenSee commented on Eleven8's blog post Stephen A Smith Blames Women For Domestic Violence (Video)
"He is not blaming women.. Good Lord! He could've said this another way, but he not blaming…"
9 hours ago
Oneandonly replied to RubyWoo's discussion Floyd Mayweather Buys All His Ladies New Bugattis
"He's such a petty narcissist. I hate it."
9 hours ago
Oneandonly commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Kendall Jenner By David Sims For LOVE Magazine Autumn/Winter 2014
"Yasssss Kendall!"
9 hours ago
Little Mermaid liked Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Kendall Jenner By David Sims For LOVE Magazine Autumn/Winter 2014
10 hours ago
Kevin Mac commented on Eleven8's blog post LeSean McCoy Gets Into Scuffle With Team Mate At Eagles Training Camp
"Aw. How cute."
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video