Hello BA Ladies!!!!

I've been on the site for a while, just checking out the different discussions...Not really interacting much, but something happened to me last night and I just had to share!

I met a friend on a social media site, and he was planning to come to my town to hang out with an "Athlete" friend of his.  He invited me to his friends house to hang out and have drinks before we all went to the club.  He told me to bring a friend of mine, soo I decided to bring my bestfriend.  I just moved back to my hometown a few months ago and I don't know many people anymore.  My bestfriend and I are total opposites she is kinda on the "hood" side, but she is still a beautiful woman. 

So, we get to the house, and as soon as we walk in she immediately asks if I was ready to leave.  She was being extremely rude, wasn't speaking when they spoke to her.  Not being friendly at all.  As soon as they left the room, she turned to me like lets go!!!  It was a horrible experience that didn't have to be like that!  I'm not sure if it was because she felt uncomfortable, or that she had never been around "athletes" before, but I need some new friends!!!

I go out alone all the time, I definitely play the alpha woman role very well.  From time to time it would be nice to have some chicks that I can kick it with that are just like me, know how to act, and exude confidence. 

Wonder if there are any BA ladies in my area????? 

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes indeed!!! 

SPICE said:
Really? I got a good laugh out of this.

Honeycoated said:

lol! I'm learning this too. Although as I said in another post, i wish a had a larger group of friends, i have heard a few times that if you see a big clique of friends, odds are two of them are jealous, one of them is f****** the other one's man (or your man), 1 of them is gay, and the others a sometimey and/or phoney and/or are speading your business.

i think it's good to have a large network of people you know, in general, so that if you need info about a person, place or thing, you have someone to ask instead of learning by trial and error.

Lil BIT (Ballerette In Training) said:

Hey Tracey...I'm new to Charlotte myself...and I have the good friend disease too hahahah, meaning that I learned the hard way that everyone you are a friend to will not/can not/ should not/bet not be a friend to you...there's another BAer on here from Charlotte that I plan to hook up with as soon as find suitable daycare/sitter, perhaps we can chat on line to see if we would mesh in person and then all of us can get together...let me know what you think...Huggies

LB

T Mack said:

Hey Tracy! I'm in the Charlotte, NC area...
I'm from NC but i dont live there anymore...I come back frm time to time to visit the fam but make sure you go to this club called 935 on Sunday I think r anyday they got sum ish goin on! THATS WHERE THEY AT!! lol
@T-Mack... Your girl sound like a combo. Maybe she had sex with more than one dude in the room.
@MissBling, I doubt that, but you never know!  She is just real funny acting sometimes! I wish I never brought her, but whatever! LOL
@CoCoBlack, 935 is nice, thats my spot, but I don't really like meeting people in that "Club" enviorment. Only one thing on they mind, bringing you home! LOL, I'd rather do happy hour, or cigar bars!
Bwahahaha! Yeah girl, you know b****** will take s*** to the grave! We always find s*** out from dudes runnin their mouths...

T Mack said:
@MissBling, I doubt that, but you never know!  She is just real funny acting sometimes! I wish I never brought her, but whatever! LOL
Tell me about it!!!!  That would be eff'd up, if that was the case! LOL

MissBling said:
Bwahahaha! Yeah girl, you know b****** will take s*** to the grave! We always find s*** out from dudes runnin their mouths...

T Mack said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Mail - Momma Dee Got Herself a Man

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Monica Amazing 53 minutes ago. 1 Reply

From the looks of it, Momma Dee…Continue

This always makes me smile!

Started by sailout in Talk Ish. Last reply by Love love!!! 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

Just thought I'd share :) Have a great night ladies and gents!https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=258513721011384Continue

Forgiving Friends: Jennifer & Evelyn

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by Love love!!! 10 hours ago. 14 Replies

Do you guys forgive your girlfriends when the screw up and I mean a major screw up, not telling a small secret I mean like the Jen and Eve situation.  I've been thinking about this lately, and then I…Continue

Latest Activity

Profile IconAaliyah, Marshay H, Mika powell and 12 more joined Baller Alert.com
4 minutes ago
Shantel liked Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
7 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"Congrats are def in order !"
7 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
8 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
9 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
9 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"Congrats! That's a beautiful picture"
27 minutes ago
Sheli commented on Aarynn Denise's blog post Remy Ma Set To Be Released From Prison Tomorrow
"I liked her album "There's Something About Remy" it was actually pretty good. It was…"
35 minutes ago
Monica Amazing replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Momma Dee Got Herself a Man
"Why on EARTH would Mamma Dee bother with this using ass leech?!?!  I can't stand pieces…"
53 minutes ago
Star commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"I heart the above pic! Love. Congrats to the couple"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Balerific Couple: Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
"Honestly I totally forgot about them...congrats to them both!"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video