Hello BA Ladies!!!!

I've been on the site for a while, just checking out the different discussions...Not really interacting much, but something happened to me last night and I just had to share!

I met a friend on a social media site, and he was planning to come to my town to hang out with an "Athlete" friend of his.  He invited me to his friends house to hang out and have drinks before we all went to the club.  He told me to bring a friend of mine, soo I decided to bring my bestfriend.  I just moved back to my hometown a few months ago and I don't know many people anymore.  My bestfriend and I are total opposites she is kinda on the "hood" side, but she is still a beautiful woman. 

So, we get to the house, and as soon as we walk in she immediately asks if I was ready to leave.  She was being extremely rude, wasn't speaking when they spoke to her.  Not being friendly at all.  As soon as they left the room, she turned to me like lets go!!!  It was a horrible experience that didn't have to be like that!  I'm not sure if it was because she felt uncomfortable, or that she had never been around "athletes" before, but I need some new friends!!!

I go out alone all the time, I definitely play the alpha woman role very well.  From time to time it would be nice to have some chicks that I can kick it with that are just like me, know how to act, and exude confidence. 

Wonder if there are any BA ladies in my area????? 

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to BA!  What's your area??
I had a discussion just like this before! Lol don't remember what the girls said tho lol......I had a friend like that and were not friends anymore not because of exactly that but other reasons she was just rude and had this stuck up personality! It was all good until it started affecting me, people wouldn't approach me cuz they thought I was the same way....and when they did approach me and find out im nothing like that they would be like I thought you guys were alike! uh no! Don't cut her off completely, just keep your distance or if you want talk to her about it, but go out and meet some new people. Do you have any old friends you can call? andy coworkers??
Hey Tracy! I'm in the Charlotte, NC area...
@Mesamese My good friend from HS is moving back to the area, sooo I'm really excited about that! It'll probably be a whole lot better! I definitely dont see myself cutting her off completely, shes my bff lol.  I just won't hang out at the clubs or bring her around new friends anymore.  I had to apologize for her today, it was horrible.  They were trying to give us drinks, and she is just staring at them, while I had to interject and take the drink for her and say thank you! Neve again!  Some people just don't know how to act....smh...

ohhh hell she didn't even take the drink?! ssmh geesh I would have told her to take the drink and shut up! lol! yea keep her at home, I know which friends to bring around guys and I know which friends not to and most of my friends I can't sadly because there so damn judgemental! but two of my closests friends I do. Just cuz they know how to act, especially when in there's ballers around lol! yea keep her at home her attitude can mess up some potential baller action in the future...lol
T Mack said:
@Mesamese My good friend from HS is moving back to the area, sooo I'm really excited about that! It'll probably be a whole lot better! I definitely dont see myself cutting her off completely, shes my bff lol.  I just won't hang out at the clubs or bring her around new friends anymore.  I had to apologize for her today, it was horrible.  They were trying to give us drinks, and she is just staring at them, while I had to interject and take the drink for her and say thank you! Neve again!  Some people just don't know how to act....smh...

LOL, I was just about to say this. You can't always mix your friends (maybe only at your wedding). ;)

You already know she's on the 'hood side' so leave her for the local crowd and events :)

Mesamese said:

ohhh hell she didn't even take the drink?! ssmh geesh I would have told her to take the drink and shut up! lol! yea keep her at home, I know which friends to bring around guys and I know which friends not to and most of my friends I can't sadly because there so damn judgemental! but two of my closests friends I do. Just cuz they know how to act, especially when in there's ballers around lol! yea keep her at home her attitude can mess up some potential baller action in the future...lol
T Mack said:
@Mesamese My good friend from HS is moving back to the area, sooo I'm really excited about that! It'll probably be a whole lot better! I definitely dont see myself cutting her off completely, shes my bff lol. I just won't hang out at the clubs or bring her around new friends anymore. I had to apologize for her today, it was horrible. They were trying to give us drinks, and she is just staring at them, while I had to interject and take the drink for her and say thank you! Neve again! Some people just don't know how to act....smh...

I'm a little curious, though. She walked in the door and THEN wanted to leave?  I'd talk to her, if I were you.  There may be a story there. You two have a one on one and you may find out something important to your safety. You're new in town and don't know this dude and his friends from Adam. Something don't sound right to me.  She was cool when you went out. She was cool when you got to the door. But she became rude when she walked through the door. Correct me if I got the facts wrong.

Good point.

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

I'm a little curious, though. She walked in the door and THEN wanted to leave?  I'd talk to her, if I were you.  There may be a story there. You two have a one on one and you may find out something important to your safety. You're new in town and don't know this dude and his friends from Adam. Something don't sound right to me.  She was cool when you went out. She was cool when you got to the door. But she became rude when she walked through the door. Correct me if I got the facts wrong.

i agree with CCDreamer! As I was reading the story, i thought I was gonna read where after you all went in and she was immediately ready to go, you asked why and she said "I wanna leave cuz dude is a serial killer!" I mean, you didnt ask her why was she acting like that? I think maybe she know dude. Does she know he has herpes and didnt want to drink from his glasses? IDK, my nosey self would have at least asked "hey, what's wrong?"

I was thinking the same thing. It doesn't seem right that as soon as she walked in she was ready to go when she was down from the jump. It may have been a reason for not wanting to take a drink from them.

Honeycoated said:

i agree with CCDreamer! As I was reading the story, i thought I was gonna read where after you all went in and she was immediately ready to go, you asked why and she said "I wanna leave cuz dude is a serial killer!" I mean, you didnt ask her why was she acting like that? I think maybe she know dude. Does she know he has herpes and didnt want to drink from his glasses? IDK, my nosey self would have at least asked "hey, what's wrong?"

@CCDreamer @Spice I thought the same thing, like what’s wrong??? What’s going on...why do you wanna leave???  She really wouldn't give me a straight forward answer.  It wasn't just a one on one type of thing, there were other people there and I always carry my pepper spray! LOL Honestly, I know my best friend and I know that she has some insecurities.  There were other women there and she probably felt the competition and felt out of place.  I'm book smart as well as street smart, and know how to catch hints.  After we left, and we talked I realized I peeped things that she didn't even catch.  My friend left to go out to tell someone where to park, as he did us, and she automatically thought it was more ladies.  Which honestly wouldn't of been a probably, he isn't my man.  We left as he was outside and his homeboy was getting out of his car to come inside.  I think her insecurities and self-consciousness just got the best of her....

P.S. We also went to the club that night, got there around 11pm and she was ready to leave at 1230....what do ya'll think was up???

LOL, it's def her. Keep her on ice and you make acquaintance (not friends yet) with  some of the ladies at the party.

T Mack said:

@CCDreamer @Spice I thought the same thing, like what’s wrong??? What’s going on...why do you wanna leave???  She really wouldn't give me a straight forward answer.  It wasn't just a one on one type of thing, there were other people there and I always carry my pepper spray! LOL Honestly, I know my best friend and I know that she has some insecurities.  There were other women there and she probably felt the competition and felt out of place.  I'm book smart as well as street smart, and know how to catch hints.  After we left, and we talked I realized I peeped things that she didn't even catch.  My friend left to go out to tell someone where to park, as he did us, and she automatically thought it was more ladies.  Which honestly wouldn't of been a probably, he isn't my man.  We left as he was outside and his homeboy was getting out of his car to come inside.  I think her insecurities and self-consciousness just got the best of her....

P.S. We also went to the club that night, got there around 11pm and she was ready to leave at 1230....what do ya'll think was up???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Angry Teacher Bans Popular Slang From Classroom

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lola Marie 3 hours ago. 6 Replies

This is hilarious lol.Continue

Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 11 hours ago. 4 Replies

Per TMZ, the ex-boyfriend of…Continue

My night with Riff Raff from G's To Gents... Please no rude comments.

Started by Miss. Quidice in Talk Ish. Last reply by Monica 12 hours ago. 156 Replies

I really do not know where to…Continue

Tags: TV., REAILTY, RAPPER, MTV

Latest Activity

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video