Whoever sent this letter around sent it to EVERYBODY. I see a few blogs posted it and I received the letter in my inbox too this morning.

The show just started filming yesterday. Now, when you watch the show it’s going to appear as if he had to narrow down 84 girls to 17! In reality 17 girls were pre-selected by the producers and flown
to LA a week prior to do interviews and photo shoots for the show.

The other 67 girls on set were extras filling in. When Chad arrived on set yesterday, he saw a mixed variety of nationalities that the producers had already pre-selected…five black girls, 5 spanish girls, 6
white girls, and a girl of middle eastern decent. He seemed rather upset
and acted irritated. The producer felt that that he was unhappy and
after talking to them off air, Chad wanted to revise the list of the
pre-selected girls. He wanted to send home all of the Black girls and
replace them with some of the Caucasian and Hispanic girls who were
actually extras on set.

After not having picked any Black girls to remain on the show the producers pressured him into picking at least two. Chad, in turn, chooses the two most GHETTO girls there. And by ghetto…you know the ones
that cause black men to say that’s the reason they don’t date black
women anymore. Bossip, it is really sad to see a man who has entirely
black family, including beautiful black children would have such low
regard for black women. I’ve heard stories about his preference in the
past but never in a million years would I think he would make it that
obvious, especially knowing that his tv show is not exactly catering to
the white folks…

Tags: chad, cinco, ocho

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

F*** that ugly charcoal muthafuka!!!
LMAO @ Dovie.
I know he has his preference (SSE).... but he has 3 daughters, what does that do for their self esteem. I'll catch the show in re-rerun.
That VH1 'reality' is the fakest b.s. ever and it never stops. EVER.... I have a good article to post
SMH. Great. Now he and T.O. will be 'representative' of all Black men and their dating "preferences"....and representative of every Black athlete out there... sex crazed bucks hungry for white flesh. I may have to delete my Twitter when these shows air.
I MEAN THE NIGGA CHANGED HIS NAME TO "OCHO-CINCO"...8 5 NOT 85...NOT ochenta y cinco....THAT'S HOW IGNORANT HE IS!!! HE CAN GO TO HELL WITH GASOLINE DRAWERS ON
Yall are killing me with these comments lmao! I hope this is not true.
I dnt think this is true but he has the right to like what he likes.... He loves his girls, grandma, and mother so I no he doesnt have a problem with color. Did you ever think maybe he did it to show just how thristy white woman are. Chad's a really sweet guy and last I checked he's pretty dark his self. This sounds like BS from a very unhappy person. Chad loves black women TRUST Me ALL HIS BABY MAMA'S ARE BLACK!!!!!
*sigh* - im really trying to not let this s*** piss me off due to the fact i dont know any of these COONS, but damn why does it always have to be blk people. before i finished reading this s***, i already knew what was going to be said. this s*** is very believable.
right cuz all his kids r pure blk so he is the living sterotype of niggaz get some change and never look back.

tHeOfFiCialLuRKeR said:
I called his tail a coon a long time ago and got mad at me! He is a coon! And he flirts with the metro and h*** sexual line!
I wonder how he would feel if somebody went in on his daughters?! His preference was black until his pockets no longer contained an EBT card! Smh!

DON_JUAN said:
*sigh* - im really trying to not let this s*** piss me off due to the fact i dont know any of these COONS, but damn why does it always have to be blk people. before i finished reading this s***, i already knew what was going to be said. this s*** is very believable.
IF this is true, I am not surprised at him...at all.
***EYE ROLL***


Butter_Cup said:
I dnt think this is true but he has the right to like what he likes.... He loves his girls, grandma, and mother so I no he doesnt have a problem with color. Did you ever think maybe he did it to show just how thristy white woman are. Chad's a really sweet guy and last I checked he's pretty dark his self. This sounds like BS from a very unhappy person. Chad loves black women TRUST Me ALL HIS BABY MAMA'S ARE BLACK!!!!!
LOL, I guess we'll see when the show airs 'the type of women' that are on.
And on his ustream on Twitter he also heralded the praises of 'dating different'.

Also, saying all his Baby Mammas are black is really saying: THAT'S ALL THEY ARE GOOD FOR???
Why can't they get the same respect and attention he gives 'the others'??

AllyXandria said:
***EYE ROLL***


Butter_Cup said:
I dnt think this is true but he has the right to like what he likes.... He loves his girls, grandma, and mother so I no he doesnt have a problem with color. Did you ever think maybe he did it to show just how thristy white woman are. Chad's a really sweet guy and last I checked he's pretty dark his self. This sounds like BS from a very unhappy person. Chad loves black women TRUST Me ALL HIS BABY MAMA'S ARE BLACK!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 29 minutes ago. 10 Replies

Out of these three men, who would…Continue

Ballerific Throwback Thursday - 9/18

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Justin Timberlake Countess Vaughn …Continue

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Charles Sims (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
16 minutes ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"F**k Method (I want some dicmatizing too lmao) Marry Pharell (he seems the most stable…"
29 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Love love!!! commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Throw It Back Thursday: No Ifs Ands or (BIG) Butts About It
"ass shots?"
1 hour ago
Hate my Ex replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell
"I heard Jeezy has a small d***..."
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Grant (BMX Professional Rider)
"He is fine and that Adonis belt is gorgeous."
2 hours ago
Milagros Reyes posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Milagros Reyes's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared thekillahBEE's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video