Datari Turner’s getting married 

Thu, 05/13/2010 - 15:20 — Sonya E

AS SEEN ON S2S

Datari Turner is ready to jump the broom with his honey bun, Itika Oldwine.

Datari Turner is ready to jump the broom with his honey bun, Itika Oldwine.

S2S just heard Datari, the producer of “LisaRaye: The Real McCoy,” asked Itika to marry him on Tuesday at Sunda in Chicago.

He popped the question with a 3-carat VVS ring from Tiffany’s. Datari told us that he designed the ring, and it took a month for the jeweler to get him the finished product. You can check it out below. 

The former male model also presented his bride-to-be with a new Land Rover. 

This engagement is a long time coming for the Datari and Itika. The pair has known each other since high school and he even helped pay her way through college. She told S2S that she loves his integrity, his ambition and his loyalty because those are the qualities she sought in a husband.

Datari and Itika, who works in the legal department at Harpo Productions, want to celebrate their engagement by spending a month together in Miami. The couple hasn’t decided on a date yet, but they said they either plan to get married by the end of the year or sometime during summer 2011.

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah...he is/was married to Claudia Jordan.
wow...guess this is where the "fraud" came in!
It's about damn time!
oh! How did he 'sneak' in the marriage to CJ? So this relationship was going on before & during his marriage to CJ?

Tommy McBride said:
It's about damn time!
Girl, who knows? But yes, they been together off and on for forever!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Sheneka Adams

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 1 hour ago. 13 Replies

Continue

Blac Chyna Shows Off New Hairdo

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by mrs. b helms 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

Thoughts?Continue

Latest Activity

Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Says Soulja Boy Slept With Transgender, Goes In On Elle Varner (VIDEO)
"Her petty horse tooth having ass. She is more suited to being a gossip columnist than she is to…"
36 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Dating Birdman & Gets Arrested For Assaulting Woman At His Condo
"I like Keyshia but apparently she has issues..she admitted to hitting her husband too"
1 hour ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Sheneka Adams
"I'm over 30 and I think she looks older than me"
1 hour ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Erica Dixon Defends Her Daughter's Fashion Choices
"I'm sorry, if you have a big butt, you have a big butt.  If she has on jeans you will be…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Richard Sherman
"He appears to be hella cool in person"
2 hours ago
Bri commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Richard Sherman
"No kids. And he likes regular chicks, his gf worked at a local restaurant..."
2 hours ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Erica Dixon Defends Her Daughter's Fashion Choices
"I'm not one for commenting on people's kids but I agree with the commenter, it looks…"
3 hours ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Bad Medina
"A boxing match is like an awards show or gala lol. You MUST to go snatched."
3 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on MsMaryMac's blog post So... Which One of You is The Fork?: Heteronormative Conformity
"There are more gay male giraffes than straight ones. Homosexuality is common in nature too. The…"
4 hours ago
mrs. b helms commented on thekillahBEE's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Are You in love with Transition "Dih"?
"DAMN "
5 hours ago
mrs. b helms replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Erica Dixon Defends Her Daughter's Fashion Choices
"i agree with her. her skirt is wayyyyyyyyy too tight. like she's not even a teenager yet. like…"
5 hours ago
mrs. b helms replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Bad Medina
"for once i agree. and her answer is funny. I didn't know... "
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video