Why is black race people always the ones that show how unintelligence that they're then showing how intelligence they can be with comment sense of person instead always being fool for others indiduals such as the opposite race they always complainning bout. I as a man of intelligence have listening to foolish people with no commentsense or sense of any direction to point in rightful direction to give good sound advice to show no intelligence as a good individual with a sound

Tags: Baller, realness

Views: 912

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How come nobody called me earlier?

Sat down! Boy Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirk you brave for putting that avi up.
Huh??? 
LMAOOOOO

McKenna Hylton said:

You need to go back to your hometown and slap the s*** out of every english teacher you ever had from k-12 and then sue the school system for failing you in such an epic way; because the left you waaaaaaaay behind sir. (I bolded all of your typos btw)

Kirk delaney miller said:

I feel we so ignorance because we're a jealious race we won't be so smart we'd know it take to be smart when people tell us we dum blind cripable and crazy we accept what they because we think we can't do better we're doing now because we was always we won't be nothing

**DEAD**

Sheli said:

I was going to but, when I got to "comment sense" I said F.T.S.!! I  will not let him force me into early retirement, I have more meaningful ignorance to filter through, LOL

SACK CHASER said:

I was waiting for you to decipher this post! lmbo

Sheli said:

You know what, it's too early for this.

+1   I can not believe that someone really writes like this.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

I think we're being punked, at least I hope so for his ignorant a$$ hahaha

Maya Wilkes said:

LMAO at all of this!

Boss, I thought you had that common sense test when you sign up cause I KNOW that mofo did not get that 2 + 2  = 4, you should delete him for having somenoe else sign him up.

LOL.. it's terrible.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Boss, I thought you had that common sense test when you sign up cause I KNOW that mofo did not get that 2 + 2  = 4, you should delete him for having somenoe else sign him up.

dammit man...edit this before the *others* come lol

IGNORANT...not IGNORANCE!

U STUPID FOR THAT 1

Tone said:

Kirk you brave for putting that avi up.

This post makes me so sad.

this is just ...smh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Build Your Perfect Man

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Continue

Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Robyn Obeng 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

Young Jeezy has been seen…Continue

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 6 hours ago. 23 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Dsquared Virginia High Heeled Sandals
45 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Odell Beckham (New York Giants)
1 hour ago
Patrise Scott commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - James Young, Rookie With The Boston Celtics
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Robyn Obeng replied to RubyWoo's discussion Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta
"Okok..."
1 hour ago
Robyn Obeng is attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

LA - Black & White New Year's Eve @ Supperclub 12/31 at Supperclub LA

December 31, 2014 at 10pm to January 1, 2015 at 2am
1 hour ago
Robyn Obeng replied to RubyWoo's discussion Identities of Cops Killed in Brooklyn Released, Son of Slain Cop Sends His Dad a Message
"Killing another person to show that killing others is wrong. Such a shame"
1 hour ago
Monica liked Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Dsquared Virginia High Heeled Sandals
"Love them!!!!"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video