Why is black race people always the ones that show how unintelligence that they're then showing how intelligence they can be with comment sense of person instead always being fool for others indiduals such as the opposite race they always complainning bout. I as a man of intelligence have listening to foolish people with no commentsense or sense of any direction to point in rightful direction to give good sound advice to show no intelligence as a good individual with a sound

Tags: Baller, realness

Views: 990

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jesus Christ.

Forgive me Lord.

Phoenix said:

Jesus Christ.

I'm not sure what I read but.......whatever.

LMAO at all of this!

Oh....

I was going to but, when I got to "comment sense" I said F.T.S.!! I  will not let him force me into early retirement, I have more meaningful ignorance to filter through, LOL

SACK CHASER said:

I was waiting for you to decipher this post! lmbo

Sheli said:

You know what, it's too early for this.

WOW!!! Just wow........

When did Buckwheat join the board?

He coldniggerish than a mofo...

maxwells_musze said:

When did Buckwheat join the board?

How come nobody called me earlier?

Sat down! Boy Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirk you brave for putting that avi up.
Huh??? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Miguel Set to Perform Michael Jackson Tribute at Grammys

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

The #Grammys are approaching and we can expect to see some top performers throughout the night. One of those being #Miguel who will honor the King of Pop on the biggest night in music. Miguel will…Continue

Who Is Taeboi???

Started by BigBoss ENT in Talk Ish 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

Continue

Burger King Adds Hot Dogs to the Menu

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

In any business, it's always about staying ahead of the competition. Now #BurgerKing introduces a new menu item to the mix. The franchise has permanently added grilled hot dogs to its menu.The new…Continue

WHAT CHU HUSTLE BOUT VIDEO FULL

Started by BigBoss ENT in Talk Ish 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
8 minutes ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
8 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
17 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
36 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
38 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
38 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Stevie J Says He Banged Mariah Carey -- While On Nick Cannon's Wild-N-Out
"I can't."
5 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown's Assault Accuser Plans To Sue
"I told y'all this heffa is trying to come up. Next we'll start seeing her reality show…"
5 hours ago
Nicole commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Christina Milian Wearing Sck The Label's Flex Crop Top and Sia Cargo Pants
"She looks gorg"
6 hours ago
Nicole commented on Lauren Flanigan's blog post 20 Y.O. Accused of Shooting and Decapitating Grandparents in Oklahoma City - blogged by: @proudlylauren
"Omg. This is like what the fuc"
6 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Christina Milian Wearing Sck The Label's Flex Crop Top and Sia Cargo Pants
"She looks sooooo cute! I love this outfit."
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service