Why is black race people always the ones that show how unintelligence that they're then showing how intelligence they can be with comment sense of person instead always being fool for others indiduals such as the opposite race they always complainning bout. I as a man of intelligence have listening to foolish people with no commentsense or sense of any direction to point in rightful direction to give good sound advice to show no intelligence as a good individual with a sound

Tags: Baller, realness

Views: 971

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How come nobody called me earlier?

Sat down! Boy Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kirk you brave for putting that avi up.
Huh??? 
LMAOOOOO

McKenna Hylton said:

You need to go back to your hometown and slap the s*** out of every english teacher you ever had from k-12 and then sue the school system for failing you in such an epic way; because the left you waaaaaaaay behind sir. (I bolded all of your typos btw)

Kirk delaney miller said:

I feel we so ignorance because we're a jealious race we won't be so smart we'd know it take to be smart when people tell us we dum blind cripable and crazy we accept what they because we think we can't do better we're doing now because we was always we won't be nothing

**DEAD**

Sheli said:

I was going to but, when I got to "comment sense" I said F.T.S.!! I  will not let him force me into early retirement, I have more meaningful ignorance to filter through, LOL

SACK CHASER said:

I was waiting for you to decipher this post! lmbo

Sheli said:

You know what, it's too early for this.

+1   I can not believe that someone really writes like this.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

I think we're being punked, at least I hope so for his ignorant a$$ hahaha

Maya Wilkes said:

LMAO at all of this!

Boss, I thought you had that common sense test when you sign up cause I KNOW that mofo did not get that 2 + 2  = 4, you should delete him for having somenoe else sign him up.

LOL.. it's terrible.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Boss, I thought you had that common sense test when you sign up cause I KNOW that mofo did not get that 2 + 2  = 4, you should delete him for having somenoe else sign him up.

dammit man...edit this before the *others* come lol

IGNORANT...not IGNORANCE!

U STUPID FOR THAT 1

Tone said:

Kirk you brave for putting that avi up.

This post makes me so sad.

this is just ...smh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

New to Charlotte, NC

Started by Phoenix in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brooke Daniels yesterday. 31 Replies

I just moved to Charlotte, NC and in desperate need of some folks to either hang out with or places to go and things to do bc as of right now my life consists of work and sleep. DAILYJust give me…Continue

Tags: ballers, nc, charlotte

Random Hoe and/or Hood Sh!t

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine on Wednesday. 133 Replies

I just wanted to "discuss" some random hoe or hood s*** you've witnessed that just made you say W-T-F! I'll go first....At my job there are two chicks who don't like each other and today each one…Continue

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster Jun 25. 307 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

There's some trolls in this house (singing)

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey Jun 25. 13 Replies

The males on this board with the exception of a few are trolls and don't deserve attention. Please stop responding to them and they will eventually go away.

Latest Activity

ari liked Savv Davis's blog post Baller Wives @SavvDavisBooks
15 hours ago
ari commented on Foxie Millero's blog post Baller Wives Club "Me And My Boo In Our Boo Coupe Ridin""- Episode 3
"Yes finally i have waited for this and you spared me none. I see so much happening, i had a feeling…"
15 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
20 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
20 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Tami Roman Is Sick Of The Comments About Her Pregnancy
"Tammy got pregnant to stay relevant. What 40+ year old woman wants to be old as hell with a baby?…"
20 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Dr. Dre Announces New Radio Show "The Pharmacy" Exclusively On Apple Music
21 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post CBS Broadcaster Greg Anthony Reinstated After Backpage Prostitution Scandal
22 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on CrisdaCat's blog post Is it okay to explore your options while in the "talking" phase? Blogged by @CrisdaCat
"Some women act like every dude they meet trying to talk to them on some relationship sh!t and they…"
22 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Dr. Dre Announces New Radio Show "The Pharmacy" Exclusively On Apple Music
"Dre lucky the internet wasn't around l when he was beating those women up. I almost forgot how…"
22 hours ago
Foxie Millero posted a blog post
22 hours ago
Foxie Millero's blog post was featured
22 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post CBS Broadcaster Greg Anthony Reinstated After Backpage Prostitution Scandal
"I hope ain't nobody laughing at him because it's a lot of people about to go down for…"
22 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video