If you could build the perfect male.....ladies what would he contain

Hell I'm curious ladies...I know yall cant chase a baller forever. Hell you gotta like one of these m********** sooner or later right. So besides the monetary factor (which we all know is a must for yall) what would this guy contain? I'm talkin height/weight/intelligence/the way he walks/talks/jumps/hell do you need a fool that dont play video games or somethin lol..what is it?

Views: 1158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

S*** yeah. I met the light skin Daniel Bailey a while back...Probably last year. I swear I thought his ass was Trey Songz...I was like hol up hol up hol up!!! lmaoo He sexy as s***. But was posted up at his lil table like he was a celeb...what does he do again?

you aint neva lied...I love my men like that (#1).....and we share the exact same b-day (#1)....its destiny..lol.  The second one is okay but he would probably look better TO ME if he was darkskin

Brii said:

LAWD WHO'S THE TRACK STAR?

Honeycoated said:

physically:

AND

And alot of what the other ladies have put already

Wow....both those men......

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.
@ms. U can....girl why was I thinking the same thing??

Just because someone is religious does not mean they are not freethinkers.  I hate when people make this claim.

Sandy said:

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.

@ Tone, i believe the women mean someone who believes in a higher power, and not agnostic.  someone who more likely than not worships within the confine of an organized religion.  just saying you are "spiritual" w/o believing in anything is a non starter.

Tone said:

Just because someone is religious does not mean they are not freethinkers.  I hate when people make this claim.

Sandy said:

Who Dis Man? 

Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Yes ma'am and took all his ends 

Love is a Losing Game said:

Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Girl SMH. No wonder he's so upset. LMAO

Brii said:

Yes ma'am and took all his ends 

Love is a Losing Game said:

LuckyStrike351 said:

You won't win this argument with this group of women.

LuckyStrike351 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 3 hours ago. 8 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 21 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Can't Finalize Divorce Because She Can't Reach Lamar Odom
"Amen Eleven!!! It seemed so easy to set him up at French Montana's party but she can't…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
AlterEgo commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Says He Does Not Really Get Along With Drake & Nicki Minaj
"I understand that families have issues, but you don't need to put your dirty air all out…"
1 hour ago
AlterEgo commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"Not the biggest fan of Forever 21 other than small pieces, but I like these pieces."
2 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Behind The Scenes: Andy Schuon (@andyschuon)
2 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Beyonce & Jay Z Renew Their Vows
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Allegedly Attacks Co-Star Melyssa Ford With a Bottle of Vodka
"@V im totally with you....cause i do watch the braxtons...but thats it. Im anti all the rest."
3 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"this family is too whore-tastic for me. just yuck!"
3 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"preach on! "
3 hours ago
RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"lmaooooo "
3 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"ummmm im gonna have to say yes, bc a tranny still has a penis."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video