If you could build the perfect male.....ladies what would he contain

Hell I'm curious ladies...I know yall cant chase a baller forever. Hell you gotta like one of these m********** sooner or later right. So besides the monetary factor (which we all know is a must for yall) what would this guy contain? I'm talkin height/weight/intelligence/the way he walks/talks/jumps/hell do you need a fool that dont play video games or somethin lol..what is it?

Views: 1158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

S*** yeah. I met the light skin Daniel Bailey a while back...Probably last year. I swear I thought his ass was Trey Songz...I was like hol up hol up hol up!!! lmaoo He sexy as s***. But was posted up at his lil table like he was a celeb...what does he do again?

you aint neva lied...I love my men like that (#1).....and we share the exact same b-day (#1)....its destiny..lol.  The second one is okay but he would probably look better TO ME if he was darkskin
 
Brii said:

LAWD WHO'S THE TRACK STAR?

Honeycoated said:

physically:

AND

 

And alot of what the other ladies have put already

Wow....both those men......

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.
@ms. U can....girl why was I thinking the same thing??

Just because someone is religious does not mean they are not freethinkers.  I hate when people make this claim.

Sandy said:

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.

@ Tone, i believe the women mean someone who believes in a higher power, and not agnostic.  someone who more likely than not worships within the confine of an organized religion.  just saying you are "spiritual" w/o believing in anything is a non starter.

Tone said:

Just because someone is religious does not mean they are not freethinkers.  I hate when people make this claim.

Sandy said:

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.
Who Dis Man? 


Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Yes ma'am and took all his ends 

Love is a Losing Game said:


Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Girl SMH. No wonder he's so upset. LMAO

Brii said:

Yes ma'am and took all his ends 

Love is a Losing Game said:


Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

You won't win this argument with this group of women.

LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 15 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 19 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 23 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 23 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Cowboys Dez Bryant Gets Into An Argument With Joseph "Mr. Steal Yo Boxers" Randle
""All of the homeless and less fortunate people in the world and you give an able bodied,…"
27 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Cthu"
6 hours ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Damn eleven out here making me feeL Old as Fawk with "want to know whoop your mama messed w…"
6 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
10 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
10 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
10 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Talks Drug Use, Gang Affiliation & Rihanna On Ebro In The Morning (VIDEO)
10 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
11 hours ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
12 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
13 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
13 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
13 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video