If you could build the perfect male.....ladies what would he contain

Hell I'm curious ladies...I know yall cant chase a baller forever. Hell you gotta like one of these m********** sooner or later right. So besides the monetary factor (which we all know is a must for yall) what would this guy contain? I'm talkin height/weight/intelligence/the way he walks/talks/jumps/hell do you need a fool that dont play video games or somethin lol..what is it?

Views: 1165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

S*** yeah. I met the light skin Daniel Bailey a while back...Probably last year. I swear I thought his ass was Trey Songz...I was like hol up hol up hol up!!! lmaoo He sexy as s***. But was posted up at his lil table like he was a celeb...what does he do again?

you aint neva lied...I love my men like that (#1).....and we share the exact same b-day (#1)....its destiny..lol.  The second one is okay but he would probably look better TO ME if he was darkskin
 
Brii said:

LAWD WHO'S THE TRACK STAR?

Honeycoated said:

physically:

AND

 

And alot of what the other ladies have put already

Wow....both those men......

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.
@ms. U can....girl why was I thinking the same thing??

Just because someone is religious does not mean they are not freethinkers.  I hate when people make this claim.

Sandy said:

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.

@ Tone, i believe the women mean someone who believes in a higher power, and not agnostic.  someone who more likely than not worships within the confine of an organized religion.  just saying you are "spiritual" w/o believing in anything is a non starter.

Tone said:

Just because someone is religious does not mean they are not freethinkers.  I hate when people make this claim.

Sandy said:

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.
Who Dis Man? 


Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Yes ma'am and took all his ends 

Love is a Losing Game said:


Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Girl SMH. No wonder he's so upset. LMAO

Brii said:

Yes ma'am and took all his ends 

Love is a Losing Game said:


Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

You won't win this argument with this group of women.

LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cia 10 hours ago. 16 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cleopatra Jones 13 hours ago. 89 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

How can I appear to have more class?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cleopatra Jones 13 hours ago. 13 Replies

I just feel like I am so ratchet deep inside, like sometimes I feel like Im clothed fine and later I see on pictures it was a no. Or my mentality, my views, I feel people frown upon as ghetto. I come…Continue

HELP!!!!!!! HOW TO BE THE BELL OF THE BALL! !!

Started by Phoenix Kelly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cia 15 hours ago. 8 Replies

As an entertainer, we have access to more than a little bit of ballers. I've watched men come in and throw THOUSANDS on one girl in just a few moments. So here's the question: how does one get to be…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
47 minutes ago
Baller Alert's blog post was featured
52 minutes ago
Krista Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
52 minutes ago
Profile IconJennifer Williams, magic, Eboni Rai and 12 more joined Baller Alert.com
58 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Milagros Reyes's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Ordinary G commented on Eleven8's blog post Man Shoots 2 Cops & Himself In Brooklyn, Accused Of Shooting Baltimore Woman (Pics + Video)
"After he shot his girlfriend or ex in Baltimore he knew his clock was ticking and was just looking…"
2 hours ago
Nicole Calhoun updated their profile
6 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"I just threw up, recovered and threw up again.....this groupie tale has scarred me for life so…"
8 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Bobby Shmurda Being Held On $2 Million Bail
"Just smh....the cops have been after them for a while and their notoriety just made it that much…"
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video