If you could build the perfect male.....ladies what would he contain

Hell I'm curious ladies...I know yall cant chase a baller forever. Hell you gotta like one of these m********** sooner or later right. So besides the monetary factor (which we all know is a must for yall) what would this guy contain? I'm talkin height/weight/intelligence/the way he walks/talks/jumps/hell do you need a fool that dont play video games or somethin lol..what is it?

Views: 1443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow....both those men......

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.
@ms. U can....girl why was I thinking the same thing??

Just because someone is religious does not mean they are not freethinkers.  I hate when people make this claim.

Sandy said:

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.

@ Tone, i believe the women mean someone who believes in a higher power, and not agnostic.  someone who more likely than not worships within the confine of an organized religion.  just saying you are "spiritual" w/o believing in anything is a non starter.

Tone said:

Just because someone is religious does not mean they are not freethinkers.  I hate when people make this claim.

Sandy said:

Who Dis Man? 

Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Yes ma'am and took all his ends 

Love is a Losing Game said:

Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Girl SMH. No wonder he's so upset. LMAO

Brii said:

LuckyStrike351 said:

You won't win this argument with this group of women.

LuckyStrike351 said:

LMAO 

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Damn! Yall want a guy that looks like those pics with all those qualities?! Yall b****** will have a better time finding aliens. LOL.

smh

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

For someone who 'doesn't date blk women anymore' I wonder why he's even here. 

Girl SMH. No wonder he's so upset. LMAO
Brii said:

LuckyStrike351 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump Projected To Be Final Candidates for 2016 Election

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

The presidential election is finally starting to heat up. After many candidates, it looks like we now have the two candidates for this year's election. For the first time #NewHampshire led the…Continue

Who Is FlatOut Coolz???

Started by BigBoss ENT in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

When we think of the essence of Hip…Continue

Raven-Symoné Calls Beyoncé's 'Formation' Video "Hilarious"

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

During Monday's (Feb. 8) show, The View co-host chimed in on #Beyonce's newest single, #Formation, calling it "hilarious" and saying that she prefers the singer's older material."The new video from…Continue

Beyoncé's New Single 'Formation' Boosted Red Lobster's Sales By 33%

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 7 hours ago. 1 Reply

Sales at Red Lobster have reportedly skyrocketed since #Beyonce shouted out the Orlando-based seafood chain in her new single #Formation."When he f--k me good, I take his ass to Red Lobster," Bey…Continue

Latest Activity

That Fly Philly Diva commented on Char Turner's blog post Raven-Symonè Dislikes Beyoncè's "Formation" Video - blogged by: @Chargotit
"That last picture makes me laugh SO HARD, just like Raven overall!"
10 minutes ago
Storm Jane updated their profile
53 minutes ago
LemonDropPop commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post 5 Messages Displayed In Beyonce's New Formation Video -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Where your paint brush cause shoulder length is still short to me"
1 hour ago
LemonDropPop commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post 5 Messages Displayed In Beyonce's New Formation Video -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"No you did calling me names cause I don't agree 100% with her but I do half way but cause…"
1 hour ago
Suga Bear commented on Char Turner's blog post Raven-Symonè Dislikes Beyoncè's "Formation" Video - blogged by: @Chargotit
"@Nicole, she needs to go sit underneath a boulder and take Stacey Dash with her. Buy the album…"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
BigBoss ENT posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Char Turner's blog post Raven-Symonè Dislikes Beyoncè's "Formation" Video - blogged by: @Chargotit
5 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Eddie George Says Broadway Saved Him From Post-NFL Depression
5 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games With No Pay
5 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service