If you could build the perfect male.....ladies what would he contain

Hell I'm curious ladies...I know yall cant chase a baller forever. Hell you gotta like one of these m********** sooner or later right. So besides the monetary factor (which we all know is a must for yall) what would this guy contain? I'm talkin height/weight/intelligence/the way he walks/talks/jumps/hell do you need a fool that dont play video games or somethin lol..what is it?

Views: 1135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

S*** yeah. I met the light skin Daniel Bailey a while back...Probably last year. I swear I thought his ass was Trey Songz...I was like hol up hol up hol up!!! lmaoo He sexy as s***. But was posted up at his lil table like he was a celeb...what does he do again?

you aint neva lied...I love my men like that (#1).....and we share the exact same b-day (#1)....its destiny..lol.  The second one is okay but he would probably look better TO ME if he was darkskin

Brii said:

LAWD WHO'S THE TRACK STAR?

Honeycoated said:

physically:

AND

And alot of what the other ladies have put already

Wow....both those men......

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.
@ms. U can....girl why was I thinking the same thing??

Just because someone is religious does not mean they are not freethinkers.  I hate when people make this claim.

Sandy said:

Everyone posted great qualities. No religious dude though freethinker non theist.

@ Tone, i believe the women mean someone who believes in a higher power, and not agnostic.  someone who more likely than not worships within the confine of an organized religion.  just saying you are "spiritual" w/o believing in anything is a non starter.

Tone said:

Just because someone is religious does not mean they are not freethinkers.  I hate when people make this claim.

Sandy said:

Who Dis Man? 

Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Yes ma'am and took all his ends 

Love is a Losing Game said:

Bitter much? Did your girl leave u for a man of the caliber you described below?
LuckyStrike351 said:

I call BS on the Respectful/Courteous..... You Americans girls are attracted to the a******* and men with crude childish antics.  These are the guys who I KNOW are tagging lots of black ass and its part and parcel as to why so many black women are single moms (like 80-90%).

Girl SMH. No wonder he's so upset. LMAO

Brii said:

Yes ma'am and took all his ends 

Love is a Losing Game said:

LuckyStrike351 said:

You won't win this argument with this group of women.

LuckyStrike351 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Throwback Thursday Music

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Biggie performing "Juicy" on MTV's The Grind Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two Young Onika Maraj Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz & Benz Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling and…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Anderson Cooper

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"That's so messed up..."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Anderson Cooper
"hehehe..."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Deone Bucannon (Arizona Cardinals)
"He's a cutie!"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: D.J. Augustin (Detroit Pistons)
"Nevermind I just saw the ring..."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: D.J. Augustin (Detroit Pistons)
"I will take this one!   "
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion 50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Claps Back
"Floyd might be on to something but I have one question....Can he read?!?!   I get it it…"
1 hour ago
Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Columbus Short Arrested
"but.. so dumb.."
2 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Deone Bucannon (Arizona Cardinals)
"Applause and whistles from this section"
2 hours ago
Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Columbus Short Arrested
"so fine.."
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video