Hey ladies and gents, this is kinda long so be prepared...I hope this isn't confusing, I'll reread it a few times to make sure it's understandable....So ya'll know from my other post I am was going through some things. For those of you who didn't read the oher post I'll just tell you a short version, my grandmother passed, found out I was pregnant, lost the baby, found out I have COLITIS, left my baller...so there it is in a nutshell...

 

 

WELL,

I haven't been able to sleep, the daytime is great because I am constantly busy with work and my other business ventures but come nightfall it is hard as hell... yes, I left my baller but the fact that he hasn't called to even check on me in a week is crazy (just to throw this in he's 15 years older then me)

Now, here is what I need to clear off my mind. About a week before I became ill and lost the baby I saw a particular post on facebook by some chick from the Bahamas (now he had business ventures out there, i was with him on some of those ventures to be his support)

ANYWAYS

...The post was to the affect of this

Girl: Hey hunny i miss you!! (and then something else I can't remember)

Baller: Hey (insert chicks name here) miss you too! See ya soon!

 

NOW, I came right out and asked him what was up, I don't usually care about fb s*** because it's fb...I mean from what I know he's been straight up with me. He swore up and down he wasn't messing with this chick and she was helping him with a messed up business situation that took place in the bahamas which was a total flop (that's a whole other story I won't get into way too complicated)

 

SO...

Then the Bronner Brothers hair show came to atlanta and the chick along with the hair company she works for came to atlanta...

 

NOW, I let it go until I saw that this chick took pics of his house (inside and out) and she was posing all over his stuff like she's never seen a house before...I have the pics on my computer...debating rather or not I should post them up here...

 

My thing is, him and I are done, but I feel emotionally drained because of all that I've been through, and he hasn't even called in a week to see how I am....I'm over the relationship...I just needed to get that off my chest..

 

I'm not really upset, I don't know what I'm feeling...I have a lot of thoughts going through my mind...

I'll be working all day today so when I get to my hotel this evening I'll be able to hopefully catch up to the comments....

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My guess is he was messing with her if she came to his house palying paparazzi and s*** hmmmm i'll be back ...
Gurl--sounds like you are going through alot and honestly no one will blame you if you were a little bitter. Take some time to grieve and feel the pain, then pick yourself up and keep going. I wish you all the best! Regardless of how you feel don't post the pics of the girl, you don't have a problem with her you have a problem with him. Direct your hurt to the right person please.

P.S you can play Marsha Ambrosius- Hope she cheats on you!
It's over right?? Let it go. Take this as confirmation that you made the right decision.
Smitty hit the nail on the head! This is just confirmation that you did the right thing. I know it hurts so bad right now, but girl, be glad you're rid of the drama. Let her deal with his trifling behind.

Smitty's Bed & Breakfast said:
It's over right?? Let it go. Take this as confirmation that you made the right decision.
Exactly. He is NOT your issue anymore so let the next woman deal with his mess. DO you and strive for perfection. The right man will come along.

Ashley Banks said:
Smitty hit the nail on the head! This is just confirmation that you did the right thing. I know it hurts so bad right now, but girl, be glad you're rid of the drama. Let her deal with his trifling behind.
Smitty's Bed & Breakfast said:
It's over right?? Let it go. Take this as confirmation that you made the right decision.
Ditto I agree, this is just what you needed, I don't mean to be harsh but good thing you're not pregnant anymore. Just imagine being prego with all those hormones going through your body and finding out some ish like this. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!

Ashley Banks said:
Smitty hit the nail on the head! This is just confirmation that you did the right thing. I know it hurts so bad right now, but girl, be glad you're rid of the drama. Let her deal with his trifling behind. Smitty's Bed & Breakfast said:
It's over right?? Let it go. Take this as confirmation that you made the right decision.
All things happen for a reason and the way that they're supposed to. Grieve your losses, dust your shoulders off and move on. Your blessings are on their way. (HUGS)
I have gone through some of the same things you typed about. Its so easy for people to tell you to move on and get over things but, I know that until you have felt the drama you can't really understand. I went as far as to speak to a therapist because I couldn't think about anything but being vengful against a sorry nicca and that's the last thing you ever want to do is anything that would hurt someone else. You have to remember that their situation may work out, he's never going to recognize and say he's sorry for what he did and he has no intention of changing his ways. Those are the hard truths. Don't listen to your girlfriends when they say he'll be back or he'll miss you or some ish like that. Nope, he may not even dwell on that situation, on to the next one. If you never remember anything from this situation rememeber: People don't change. They only maneuver a situation differently.

My suggestion to you is to feel the anger, bitterness, numbness, why me-ness and just sulk. This kind of stuff hurts so bad. Seek a third party to talk to who will give it to you straight and doesn't give a f#ck about your feelings (psychiatrist). Anyway, I'm going against the norm and saying you should post her picture if you want to. If it makes you feel better do what you need to do.I'm not worried about her, I want YOU to feel better. This isn't about their feelings because when they are sleeping together they aren't thinking about you.

If she gets wind that he cheated on you, she may stick with him but at the same time she may drop him which means he looses twice. Once with leaving you and twice for loosing her. All is fair in love and war.

Sincerely,

Tired, Bitter and Frustrated with these men.
Dear Tired Bitter and Frustrated With These Men and TCFKAA:

*HUGS* To both of you.

I agree with the below up to a point. Your feelings are valid and you have a right to them. So feel them. Go through the motions and get it all out of you so you can start to heal. However, I don't believe you should post the pictures. That invites drama and what you need more than anything else is just to move on from this. The added drama will drain on you more than it will help you.

This other woman may be totally oblivious to you and blasting her like this invites her to come to YOU because YOU not he put her on blast. So let that part go. If you believe in God then you know He is already working on dealing with that guy. Get out of His way and let Him handle it.

Mesha said:
I have gone through some of the same things you typed about. Its so easy for people to tell you to move on and get over things but, I know that until you have felt the drama you can't really understand. I went as far as to speak to a therapist because I couldn't think about anything but being vengful against a sorry nicca and that's the last thing you ever want to do is anything that would hurt someone else. You have to remember that their situation may work out, he's never going to recognize and say he's sorry for what he did and he has no intention of changing his ways. Those are the hard truths. Don't listen to your girlfriends when they say he'll be back or he'll miss you or some ish like that. Nope, he may not even dwell on that situation, on to the next one. If you never remember anything from this situation rememeber: People don't change. They only maneuver a situation differently.
My suggestion to you is to feel the anger, bitterness, numbness, why me-ness and just sulk. This kind of stuff hurts so bad. Seek a third party to talk to who will give it to you straight and doesn't give a f#ck about your feelings (psychiatrist). Anyway, I'm going against the norm and saying you should post her picture if you want to. If it makes you feel better do what you need to do.I'm not worried about her, I want YOU to feel better. This isn't about their feelings because when they are sleeping together they aren't thinking about you.

If she gets wind that he cheated on you, she may stick with him but at the same time she may drop him which means he looses twice. Once with leaving you and twice for loosing her. All is fair in love and war.

Sincerely,

Tired, Bitter and Frustrated with these men.
Everybody has been hurt at one time or another, that too does pass. But posting her pic is going to make you look desperate and crazy (google Mashonda).
What did Mashonda do? Lol I thought she just told that he was cheating on her.

Ms. Smith said:
Everybody has been hurt at one time or another, that too does pass. But posting her pic is going to make you look desperate and crazy (google Mashonda).
I was with you and was going to give you a *cyber thumps up* until you got to the vengeful part- it really rubs me the wrong way when women go after the other woman..Gosh your problem is with the man not with the other woman!!!! Nursing hate in your heart is never the best route yes..you may feel better for the moment to see him/her suffer but in the long run does that make you sleep better at night? If it does then there are deeper issues there which need to be addressed ASAP before you proceed to really hurting someone just to feel better.

Mesha said:
I have gone through some of the same things you typed about. Its so easy for people to tell you to move on and get over things but, I know that until you have felt the drama you can't really understand. I went as far as to speak to a therapist because I couldn't think about anything but being vengful against a sorry nicca and that's the last thing you ever want to do is anything that would hurt someone else. You have to remember that their situation may work out, he's never going to recognize and say he's sorry for what he did and he has no intention of changing his ways. Those are the hard truths. Don't listen to your girlfriends when they say he'll be back or he'll miss you or some ish like that. Nope, he may not even dwell on that situation, on to the next one. If you never remember anything from this situation rememeber: People don't change. They only maneuver a situation differently.
My suggestion to you is to feel the anger, bitterness, numbness, why me-ness and just sulk. This kind of stuff hurts so bad. Seek a third party to talk to who will give it to you straight and doesn't give a f#ck about your feelings (psychiatrist). Anyway, I'm going against the norm and saying you should post her picture if you want to. If it makes you feel better do what you need to do.I'm not worried about her, I want YOU to feel better. This isn't about their feelings because when they are sleeping together they aren't thinking about you.

If she gets wind that he cheated on you, she may stick with him but at the same time she may drop him which means he looses twice. Once with leaving you and twice for loosing her
. All is fair in love and war.

Sincerely,

Tired, Bitter and Frustrated with these men.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Career change

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by 2Body yesterday. 5 Replies

My license expired and I didn't take the classes to renew it, smh. I don't want to go back to school! I'm thinking about getting into bartending. Any suggestions?

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva on Wednesday. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

How do you deal with backstabbing family?

Started by LemonDropPop in Talk Ish. Last reply by The Philly Habesha Diva Mar 23. 10 Replies

Let me first start off by stating I love my older sister! She is really smart. But she is an evil witch. Our mom got sick and got behind on the taxes on her house. At the time I wasn't ballin so I…Continue

Latest Activity

Char Turner posted a blog post
31 minutes ago
Char Turner's blog post was featured
31 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Young Dro Arrested For Theft In Atlanta
"SMH...giggle...how embarrassing."
1 hour ago
V liked Yvonna Hines's blog post So Your Baller Wants to Fly You Out... --blogged by @queenyvonna
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Mark Curry Apologizes For Calling Diddy The Devil & Says He Misses Bad Boy
"His first tweet said it all... He wants some Ciroc... That book didn't sell as well as he…"
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Young Dro Arrested For Theft In Atlanta
"Hats & shades work wonders"
1 hour ago
Yvonna Hines posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Yvonna Hines's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Young Dro Arrested For Theft In Atlanta
"So is Young Dro a home squatter? Has he rented a place and stayed beyond the expiration of his…"
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video