Hey ladies and gents, this is kinda long so be prepared...I hope this isn't confusing, I'll reread it a few times to make sure it's understandable....So ya'll know from my other post I am was going through some things. For those of you who didn't read the oher post I'll just tell you a short version, my grandmother passed, found out I was pregnant, lost the baby, found out I have COLITIS, left my baller...so there it is in a nutshell...

WELL,

I haven't been able to sleep, the daytime is great because I am constantly busy with work and my other business ventures but come nightfall it is hard as hell... yes, I left my baller but the fact that he hasn't called to even check on me in a week is crazy (just to throw this in he's 15 years older then me)

Now, here is what I need to clear off my mind. About a week before I became ill and lost the baby I saw a particular post on facebook by some chick from the Bahamas (now he had business ventures out there, i was with him on some of those ventures to be his support)

ANYWAYS

...The post was to the affect of this

Girl: Hey hunny i miss you!! (and then something else I can't remember)

Baller: Hey (insert chicks name here) miss you too! See ya soon!

NOW, I came right out and asked him what was up, I don't usually care about fb s*** because it's fb...I mean from what I know he's been straight up with me. He swore up and down he wasn't messing with this chick and she was helping him with a messed up business situation that took place in the bahamas which was a total flop (that's a whole other story I won't get into way too complicated)

SO...

Then the Bronner Brothers hair show came to atlanta and the chick along with the hair company she works for came to atlanta...

NOW, I let it go until I saw that this chick took pics of his house (inside and out) and she was posing all over his stuff like she's never seen a house before...I have the pics on my computer...debating rather or not I should post them up here...

My thing is, him and I are done, but I feel emotionally drained because of all that I've been through, and he hasn't even called in a week to see how I am....I'm over the relationship...I just needed to get that off my chest..

I'm not really upset, I don't know what I'm feeling...I have a lot of thoughts going through my mind...

I'll be working all day today so when I get to my hotel this evening I'll be able to hopefully catch up to the comments....

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My guess is he was messing with her if she came to his house palying paparazzi and s*** hmmmm i'll be back ...
Gurl--sounds like you are going through alot and honestly no one will blame you if you were a little bitter. Take some time to grieve and feel the pain, then pick yourself up and keep going. I wish you all the best! Regardless of how you feel don't post the pics of the girl, you don't have a problem with her you have a problem with him. Direct your hurt to the right person please.

P.S you can play Marsha Ambrosius- Hope she cheats on you!
It's over right?? Let it go. Take this as confirmation that you made the right decision.
Smitty hit the nail on the head! This is just confirmation that you did the right thing. I know it hurts so bad right now, but girl, be glad you're rid of the drama. Let her deal with his trifling behind.

Smitty's Bed & Breakfast said:
It's over right?? Let it go. Take this as confirmation that you made the right decision.
Exactly. He is NOT your issue anymore so let the next woman deal with his mess. DO you and strive for perfection. The right man will come along.

Ashley Banks said:
Smitty hit the nail on the head! This is just confirmation that you did the right thing. I know it hurts so bad right now, but girl, be glad you're rid of the drama. Let her deal with his trifling behind.
Smitty's Bed & Breakfast said:
Ditto I agree, this is just what you needed, I don't mean to be harsh but good thing you're not pregnant anymore. Just imagine being prego with all those hormones going through your body and finding out some ish like this. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!

Ashley Banks said:
Smitty hit the nail on the head! This is just confirmation that you did the right thing. I know it hurts so bad right now, but girl, be glad you're rid of the drama. Let her deal with his trifling behind. Smitty's Bed & Breakfast said:
All things happen for a reason and the way that they're supposed to. Grieve your losses, dust your shoulders off and move on. Your blessings are on their way. (HUGS)
I have gone through some of the same things you typed about. Its so easy for people to tell you to move on and get over things but, I know that until you have felt the drama you can't really understand. I went as far as to speak to a therapist because I couldn't think about anything but being vengful against a sorry nicca and that's the last thing you ever want to do is anything that would hurt someone else. You have to remember that their situation may work out, he's never going to recognize and say he's sorry for what he did and he has no intention of changing his ways. Those are the hard truths. Don't listen to your girlfriends when they say he'll be back or he'll miss you or some ish like that. Nope, he may not even dwell on that situation, on to the next one. If you never remember anything from this situation rememeber: People don't change. They only maneuver a situation differently.

My suggestion to you is to feel the anger, bitterness, numbness, why me-ness and just sulk. This kind of stuff hurts so bad. Seek a third party to talk to who will give it to you straight and doesn't give a f#ck about your feelings (psychiatrist). Anyway, I'm going against the norm and saying you should post her picture if you want to. If it makes you feel better do what you need to do.I'm not worried about her, I want YOU to feel better. This isn't about their feelings because when they are sleeping together they aren't thinking about you.

If she gets wind that he cheated on you, she may stick with him but at the same time she may drop him which means he looses twice. Once with leaving you and twice for loosing her. All is fair in love and war.

Sincerely,

Tired, Bitter and Frustrated with these men.
Dear Tired Bitter and Frustrated With These Men and TCFKAA:

*HUGS* To both of you.

I agree with the below up to a point. Your feelings are valid and you have a right to them. So feel them. Go through the motions and get it all out of you so you can start to heal. However, I don't believe you should post the pictures. That invites drama and what you need more than anything else is just to move on from this. The added drama will drain on you more than it will help you.

This other woman may be totally oblivious to you and blasting her like this invites her to come to YOU because YOU not he put her on blast. So let that part go. If you believe in God then you know He is already working on dealing with that guy. Get out of His way and let Him handle it.

Mesha said:
I have gone through some of the same things you typed about. Its so easy for people to tell you to move on and get over things but, I know that until you have felt the drama you can't really understand. I went as far as to speak to a therapist because I couldn't think about anything but being vengful against a sorry nicca and that's the last thing you ever want to do is anything that would hurt someone else. You have to remember that their situation may work out, he's never going to recognize and say he's sorry for what he did and he has no intention of changing his ways. Those are the hard truths. Don't listen to your girlfriends when they say he'll be back or he'll miss you or some ish like that. Nope, he may not even dwell on that situation, on to the next one. If you never remember anything from this situation rememeber: People don't change. They only maneuver a situation differently.
My suggestion to you is to feel the anger, bitterness, numbness, why me-ness and just sulk. This kind of stuff hurts so bad. Seek a third party to talk to who will give it to you straight and doesn't give a f#ck about your feelings (psychiatrist). Anyway, I'm going against the norm and saying you should post her picture if you want to. If it makes you feel better do what you need to do.I'm not worried about her, I want YOU to feel better. This isn't about their feelings because when they are sleeping together they aren't thinking about you.

If she gets wind that he cheated on you, she may stick with him but at the same time she may drop him which means he looses twice. Once with leaving you and twice for loosing her. All is fair in love and war.

Sincerely,

Everybody has been hurt at one time or another, that too does pass. But posting her pic is going to make you look desperate and crazy (google Mashonda).
What did Mashonda do? Lol I thought she just told that he was cheating on her.

Ms. Smith said:
Everybody has been hurt at one time or another, that too does pass. But posting her pic is going to make you look desperate and crazy (google Mashonda).
I was with you and was going to give you a *cyber thumps up* until you got to the vengeful part- it really rubs me the wrong way when women go after the other woman..Gosh your problem is with the man not with the other woman!!!! Nursing hate in your heart is never the best route yes..you may feel better for the moment to see him/her suffer but in the long run does that make you sleep better at night? If it does then there are deeper issues there which need to be addressed ASAP before you proceed to really hurting someone just to feel better.

Mesha said:

If she gets wind that he cheated on you, she may stick with him but at the same time she may drop him which means he looses twice. Once with leaving you and twice for loosing her
. All is fair in love and war.

Sincerely,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 5 hours ago. 2 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 15 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
aleah updated their profile
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"This should be interesting. Meghan not scared of nobody. Jackie watch out!"
3 hours ago
V commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
"This is a great article and I agree with its sentiments. It doesn't take much to be able to…"
4 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I think the magic days of trying to get to know somebody are kinda over... Back in the 80s and…"
4 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I hear you... I met a woman (she's 38) that I took out on dates and was communicating back and…"
4 hours ago
Ashley T replied to RubyWoo's discussion Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama
"She is pretty. Of course she would sing and dance like her big sister. Bey not going for that lol"
5 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"The show shouldn't be called basketball wives seeing that none of them are married to…"
6 hours ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
7 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
7 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"What's the tea between her and Brittish? We need the full backstory before watching the new…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video