Good morning ladies.

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I have this guy on FB (yes, that's where we met thru a mutual friend) that lives in London. He is a male model. Runway, print, all of that. Gorgeous. He has two kids. We always joke about me coming over there and starting our own family. (I've known him for a few years now). He has two boys, I have one girl. He wants another girl. He says I'll be well taken care of. Blah blah blah.

So I'm talking to him today about flight prices and possibly coming in July. 

But I look at his page...and he flirts with women...AND men. So I'm like (. . ) .

Then I go, "baby I have a question." He's like, "okay." I say, "are you bisexual???"

No answer.

It's been 20 minutes since I asked the question.

Not that I was gonna run off and start this family NOW, but er uhhh....

What say you?

Tags: This, s***.

Views: 974

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah! I see. :/ At least you know the truth.

You and me both smh

Phoenix said:

I swear I must have "f** hag" on my forehead!

This isn't the first time a good looking BISEXUAL male has tried to woo me.

WTF.

*sobs*

Can I just ask... who is Baby Gezus?

Lmaooo "Baby Jesus" spelled phonetically. 

MissBling said:

So I need to read it again, but on first glance sounds like he enjoyed ole boy and he flirts with whomever until he finds another ole boy.  He just wants more kids and think yall would make a pretty little girl together.

I don't recall the post, but your initial questions should include:

Are you in a relationship with anyone?

Is there someone who thinks they are in a relationship with you?

Have you ever been interested in or involved in a same-sex relationship? 

Lawwwd!

He says in 2 years, he's been with 2 men.

Said he wasn't born gay, he was born straight.

But he flirts with men and women just the same.

He is single. 

Tracy said:

So I need to read it again, but on first glance sounds like he enjoyed ole boy and he flirts with whomever until he finds another ole boy.  He just wants more kids and think yall would make a pretty little girl together.

I don't judge anyone's sexual preferences but being with 2 men in 2 years kinda makes me wanna say he's not sure what he REALLY wants.. Who's to say if you guys got married one day he'd wake up and decide hed really rather be with a guy and is truly just gay after all 

Phoenix said:

Lawwwd!

He is single. 

Tracy said:

I thought you were going to say something that gave me hope! lmaooo

DB said:

I don't judge anyone's sexual preferences but being with 2 men in 2 years kinda makes me wanna say he's not sure what he REALLY wants.. Who's to say if you guys got married one day he'd wake up and decide hed really rather be with a guy and is truly just gay after all 

Phoenix said:

Lawwwd!

He is single. 

Tracy said:

Yeah, I got that... Is that what he calls you or is this some sort of open letter to Baby Jesus?

Phoenix said:

MissBling said:

lol open letter to BJ for him to HELP ME.

MissBling said:

Yeah, I got that... Is that what he calls you or is this some sort of open letter to Baby Jesus?

Phoenix said:

MissBling said:

I would be his friend. I don't think I can do someone that has bi sexual tendencies

Damn.. men get that vulnerable that they cuddle with a homie?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by LB&Company 20 minutes ago. 12 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Lil Kim's Baby Girl Is Adorable

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkBarbie 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

Earlier today, Lil Kim showed…Continue

New Couple Alert: LHHH's Yung Berg and Masika

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by BlkBarbie 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

This dude stays smashing a…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"True. I say wait. I'd do a shoe if it's inspired versus being a knock off. Ball within…"
18 minutes ago
LB&Company replied to BrownSkin Beauty.'s discussion Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area
"I'm a college student too and I don't turn 21 until May but I'm from New Jersey and…"
20 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"Lmao,I remember this one. I died with the "I have good news and bad news""
29 minutes ago
Tone commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Not a damn thing wrong with it. Most people buy s*** they can't afford so they are no…"
32 minutes ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"This sounds about right and he looks like he carries on like a child....but damn less than…"
39 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"I don't wear fakes. I like shoes no matter the designer ,but fakes give me desperado."
44 minutes ago
BlkBarbie commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"I remember reading this one....smh"
52 minutes ago
Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
"Thats what she gets and whats wrong with being dark??. He look like he a kid anyways lol. I believe…"
1 hour ago
napturalappeal is now a member of Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"@sean I agree w everything you said....beauty supply store??? So sad."
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video