Good morning ladies.

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I have this guy on FB (yes, that's where we met thru a mutual friend) that lives in London. He is a male model. Runway, print, all of that. Gorgeous. He has two kids. We always joke about me coming over there and starting our own family. (I've known him for a few years now). He has two boys, I have one girl. He wants another girl. He says I'll be well taken care of. Blah blah blah.

So I'm talking to him today about flight prices and possibly coming in July. 

But I look at his page...and he flirts with women...AND men. So I'm like (. . ) .

Then I go, "baby I have a question." He's like, "okay." I say, "are you bisexual???"

No answer.

It's been 20 minutes since I asked the question.

Not that I was gonna run off and start this family NOW, but er uhhh....

What say you?

Tags: This, s***.

Views: 974

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah! I see. :/ At least you know the truth.

You and me both smh

Phoenix said:

I swear I must have "f** hag" on my forehead!

This isn't the first time a good looking BISEXUAL male has tried to woo me.

WTF.

*sobs*

Can I just ask... who is Baby Gezus?

Lmaooo "Baby Jesus" spelled phonetically. 

MissBling said:

Can I just ask... who is Baby Gezus?

So I need to read it again, but on first glance sounds like he enjoyed ole boy and he flirts with whomever until he finds another ole boy.  He just wants more kids and think yall would make a pretty little girl together.

I don't recall the post, but your initial questions should include:

Are you in a relationship with anyone?

Is there someone who thinks they are in a relationship with you?

Have you ever been interested in or involved in a same-sex relationship? 

Lawwwd!

He says in 2 years, he's been with 2 men.

Said he wasn't born gay, he was born straight.

But he flirts with men and women just the same.

He is single. 

Tracy said:

So I need to read it again, but on first glance sounds like he enjoyed ole boy and he flirts with whomever until he finds another ole boy.  He just wants more kids and think yall would make a pretty little girl together.

I don't recall the post, but your initial questions should include:

Are you in a relationship with anyone?

Is there someone who thinks they are in a relationship with you?

Have you ever been interested in or involved in a same-sex relationship? 

I don't judge anyone's sexual preferences but being with 2 men in 2 years kinda makes me wanna say he's not sure what he REALLY wants.. Who's to say if you guys got married one day he'd wake up and decide hed really rather be with a guy and is truly just gay after all 

Phoenix said:

Lawwwd!

He says in 2 years, he's been with 2 men.

Said he wasn't born gay, he was born straight.

But he flirts with men and women just the same.

He is single. 

Tracy said:

So I need to read it again, but on first glance sounds like he enjoyed ole boy and he flirts with whomever until he finds another ole boy.  He just wants more kids and think yall would make a pretty little girl together.

I don't recall the post, but your initial questions should include:

Are you in a relationship with anyone?

Is there someone who thinks they are in a relationship with you?

Have you ever been interested in or involved in a same-sex relationship? 

I thought you were going to say something that gave me hope! lmaooo



DB said:

I don't judge anyone's sexual preferences but being with 2 men in 2 years kinda makes me wanna say he's not sure what he REALLY wants.. Who's to say if you guys got married one day he'd wake up and decide hed really rather be with a guy and is truly just gay after all 

Phoenix said:

Lawwwd!

He says in 2 years, he's been with 2 men.

Said he wasn't born gay, he was born straight.

But he flirts with men and women just the same.

He is single. 

Tracy said:

So I need to read it again, but on first glance sounds like he enjoyed ole boy and he flirts with whomever until he finds another ole boy.  He just wants more kids and think yall would make a pretty little girl together.

I don't recall the post, but your initial questions should include:

Are you in a relationship with anyone?

Is there someone who thinks they are in a relationship with you?

Have you ever been interested in or involved in a same-sex relationship? 

Yeah, I got that... Is that what he calls you or is this some sort of open letter to Baby Jesus?

Phoenix said:

Lmaooo "Baby Jesus" spelled phonetically. 

MissBling said:

Can I just ask... who is Baby Gezus?

lol open letter to BJ for him to HELP ME.

MissBling said:

Yeah, I got that... Is that what he calls you or is this some sort of open letter to Baby Jesus?

Phoenix said:

Lmaooo "Baby Jesus" spelled phonetically. 

MissBling said:

Can I just ask... who is Baby Gezus?

I would be his friend. I don't think I can do someone that has bi sexual tendencies

Damn.. men get that vulnerable that they cuddle with a homie?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 19 minutes ago. 1 Reply

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"Right @MS! She does only have one pair. That's my point. Women have one pair of boobs,one…"
18 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"If you are referring to that video that was circulating of the woman walking thru the streets of…"
19 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
33 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
34 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Rihanna Wearing Tom Ford Spring 2015 Gown and Pink Platform Heels For amfAR Inspiration Gala
"I agree with Peachkyss...she can do no wrong in the fashion dept. to me. She OWNS her looks..."
44 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I personally wouldn't associate all changes with low self-esteem...I know these are her EYES…"
53 minutes ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@Sandy now you know damn well if your man came home and said " I got some new eye color, do…"
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"So true "
1 hour ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Jewel Wearing Lorena Sarbu Embellished Gown For Elton John AIDS Foundation’s 13th Annual An Enduring Vision Benefit
"LOLOL...it's looks like a million spiders on that dress. Gives me the willies."
1 hour ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Rihanna Wearing Tom Ford Spring 2015 Gown and Pink Platform Heels For amfAR Inspiration Gala
"Beautiful outfit FOR THE BEDROOM. That is lingerie.  It was lingerie when Lil Kim' did it…"
1 hour ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"She changed her eye color and? People act like she raised the dead and launched an attack on humans."
1 hour ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I'm more concerned about this crap being done in Africa. Skin bleaching, weaves and relaxers,…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video