Good morning ladies.

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I have this guy on FB (yes, that's where we met thru a mutual friend) that lives in London. He is a male model. Runway, print, all of that. Gorgeous. He has two kids. We always joke about me coming over there and starting our own family. (I've known him for a few years now). He has two boys, I have one girl. He wants another girl. He says I'll be well taken care of. Blah blah blah.

So I'm talking to him today about flight prices and possibly coming in July. 

But I look at his page...and he flirts with women...AND men. So I'm like (. . ) .

Then I go, "baby I have a question." He's like, "okay." I say, "are you bisexual???"

No answer.

It's been 20 minutes since I asked the question.

Not that I was gonna run off and start this family NOW, but er uhhh....

What say you?

Views: 1016

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

His first response is, "WHY."

-___-

Damn, damn, DAMN *Mama Payne voice*

I quit.

His next response was "long story."

smh.

*kicks rocks*

SACK CHASER said:

Why?! His answer should have been NO.

Phoenix said:

His first response is, "WHY."

-___-

Damn, damn, DAMN *Mama Payne voice*

Damn. He knows he should have told you that a long time ago.

He's telling me the story now.

I hope he's not on BA... I want to post it after he's done...

Dear baby Gezus.
"ok..
about a yr after i split with my ex gf (baby moma)
and during that yr of dating women
i just had enough of them
getting taken for granted, getting cheated on, gold digga's
my ex bounced on me as soon as we had our daughter, even thgouh we easnt together i mean she bounced on the kids
and i was strugggling , not with money but emotionally, time wise, physically with a baby and a new born
and then ..
one of my friends who i knew was gay but he never ever came at me like that, just became a rock for me
treated me how i always wanted to be treated, helped me out, we helped each other out really, then it just became more & more as time went on
idk i was just in a vunerable place
that was the first time i was with a guy, the first time i even thought of it
like 2 yrs ago now
turned out we was better as friends, he was a dancer so was always on the road around the world etc .. but after that i just thought yano what i women aint s*** i like how he treated me"

LMFAO! Not today! Not today! Rushing to class but have to stay tune for reading the story. Good luck @Phoenix! I hope he tells you the truth.

SACK CHASER said:

That nigga gay *In Riley voice* 

smh, weak azz excuse. nothing excuses this

*Blankstare* What?!? He was gay before all of that.... Sorry Phoenix 

Phoenix said:
Dear baby Gezus.
"ok..
about a yr after i split with my ex gf (baby moma)
and during that yr of dating women
i just had enough of them
getting taken for granted, getting cheated on, gold digga's
my ex bounced on me as soon as we had our daughter, even thgouh we easnt together i mean she bounced on the kids
and i was strugggling , not with money but emotionally, time wise, physically with a baby and a new born
and then ..
one of my friends who i knew was gay but he never ever came at me like that, just became a rock for me
treated me how i always wanted to be treated, helped me out, we helped each other out really, then it just became more & more as time went on
idk i was just in a vunerable place
that was the first time i was with a guy, the first time i even thought of it
like 2 yrs ago now
turned out we was better as friends, he was a dancer so was always on the road around the world etc .. but after that i just thought yano what i women aint s*** i like how he treated me"

So he is telling you he is bi. Why he aint tell you this a long time ago. SMDH!!!!

Poor baby. Sounds like he got got just like a female would.

Nigga a h***

Lol he still got the kids?

Phoenix said:

Poor baby. Sounds like he got got just like a female would.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Officer Not Being Charged in McKinney Pool Incident

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

Former officer #EricCasebolt will not be facing any charges after being shown on tape manhandling and straddling a black girl at a pool party in #McKinney, #Texas.Just a year ago, Casebolt was called…Continue

Hotel Surveillance Shows Omar Mateen Visiting His Gay Lover

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

An #Orlando hotel has reportedly collected surveillance of #OmarMateen and his alleged gay lover from December of last year. Sources at the Ambassador Hotel say that Mateen was seen on video on…Continue

Woman Fatally Stabbed on Chicago Red Line Train

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

A woman was fatally stabbed on a #Chicago public transit system. The woman was on the 47th Red Line train when her and another passenger began to quarrel.The man is said to have asked the woman a…Continue

Jermaine Jackson's Wife Files For Divorce

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

#JermaineJackson's wife has reportedly filed for divorce. #TMZ reports that his wife says it's been trouble in paradise ever since the day she attacked him.#HalimaRashid filed the divorce on Tuesday…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted a blog post
3 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Blu718 posted a status
"Still missing her❤️"
8 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Knicks need guys who can score consistently aside from Melo, but trading for Rose wasn't that…"
14 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion News: Aquazurra Sues Ivanka Trump For Copying Designs
"I love the fringe sandal and recently decided to go with the much cheaper yet similar Steve Madden…"
15 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post NY Passes Bill To Mandate Free Pads & Tampons In Schools, Jails & Homeless Shelters -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
15 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"^^^Hopefully one day I meet you and give you an aggressive strain of herpes. Through God all things…"
17 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"Smh.... This post was good. There's nothing wrong with dry humping. Terrell u are disgusting"
18 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
yesterday
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Niko Rose posted blog posts
yesterday
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service