Good morning ladies.

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I have this guy on FB (yes, that's where we met thru a mutual friend) that lives in London. He is a male model. Runway, print, all of that. Gorgeous. He has two kids. We always joke about me coming over there and starting our own family. (I've known him for a few years now). He has two boys, I have one girl. He wants another girl. He says I'll be well taken care of. Blah blah blah.

So I'm talking to him today about flight prices and possibly coming in July. 

But I look at his page...and he flirts with women...AND men. So I'm like (. . ) .

Then I go, "baby I have a question." He's like, "okay." I say, "are you bisexual???"

No answer.

It's been 20 minutes since I asked the question.

Not that I was gonna run off and start this family NOW, but er uhhh....

What say you?

Tags: This, s***.

Views: 973

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Poor baby. Sounds like he got got just like a female would.

Nigga a h***

Lol he still got the kids?

Phoenix said:

Poor baby. Sounds like he got got just like a female would.

Pretty much... lol

Tone said:

Nigga a h***

Thank God this was revealed prior to you travelling across the global to see this dude!

Yeah, his BM/Ex left him (and the kids).

Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol he still got the kids?

Phoenix said:

Poor baby. Sounds like he got got just like a female would.

Phoenix, are those pics of his kids attached to this post? And uh...if it took him this long to tell you and he's flirting with guys on his page, yeah...he gay.

So what are you going to do? No judgement if you choose to continue the relationship. Just curious.

Phoenix said:

Yeah, his BM/Ex left him (and the kids).

Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol he still got the kids?

Phoenix said:

Poor baby. Sounds like he got got just like a female would.

Lmaooo no. I googled a pic. It was supposed to represent a gay love triangle. lmaooo

I am ridiculously disappointed in his life decisions. lmao

BUT, maybe i can keep him as a friend? Tell him I can't deal with his lifestyle, but still party it up in London... *sigh* 



CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Phoenix, are those pics of his kids attached to this post? And uh...if it took him this long to tell you and he's flirting with guys on his page, yeah...he gay.

So what are you going to do? No judgement if you choose to continue the relationship. Just curious.

Phoenix said:

Yeah, his BM/Ex left him (and the kids).

Love is a Losing Game said:

Lol he still got the kids?

Phoenix said:

Poor baby. Sounds like he got got just like a female would.

It'd be interesting to know the entire story...

Sounds like a story you have to take in with a glass of chardonnay in hand...

I swear I must have "f** hag" on my forehead!

This isn't the first time a good looking BISEXUAL male has tried to woo me.

WTF.

*sobs*

:-( I had to reread what he said. I wished he would've answer your question straight forward instead of writing a book. I have to agree with everyone else, unfortunately. Maybe he was afraid of what your reaction would be since you guys were interested in each other.

I asked him to elaborate when he said "long story."

I wanted to know. I know no straight man would flirt with another man the way he does. 

Guhhh.

mavsbabe41 said:

:-( I had to reread what he said. I wished he would've answer your question straight forward instead of writing a book. I have to agree with everyone else, unfortunately. Maybe he was afraid of what your reaction would be since you guys were interested in each other.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

D. Wade and Gabby Work Out Together For Their Wedding

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Artist formally known as 43 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Continue

REDMAN'S GROUPIE/SEX TALE....SCOOBYDOOOOOOOOO

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by cheyenne moonrise youngblood 5 hours ago. 220 Replies

So recently me and my homegirls were in New York and my home girl works for this Adidas store in New York. So anyways she called me up like "Ay girl you know red and Meth gonna be here for promotion…Continue

Latest Activity

JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How I Lost My Daughter To Depression
"Depression is real..."
26 minutes ago
Artist formally known as replied to RubyWoo's discussion D. Wade and Gabby Work Out Together For Their Wedding
"Well at least he actually works out with his woman, unlike most men who want to sit around and get…"
43 minutes ago
Artist formally known as commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
46 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Profile IconTruthful, Jada Morrison, ENJ1 and 8 more joined Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Rumor Alert: Did Ciara & Future Call Off Their Engagement?
"I thought Eve's man was a BILLIONAIRE. Just the fact that I haven't seen them together…"
1 hour ago
DallasBadYella commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How I Lost My Daughter To Depression
"My heart really goes out for her! I know what it's like to be in a depressed/suicidal state of…"
1 hour ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion D. Wade and Gabby Work Out Together For Their Wedding
"D wade starting to look old"
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
Hello Kitty commented on Eleven8's blog post Rumor Alert: Did Ciara & Future Call Off Their Engagement?
"I read somewhere else that the stylist dates a rich older business man who pays for all of her…"
2 hours ago
MilkHoney commented on Aarynn Denise's blog post Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson Becomes The Highest Paid Corner back In The League! Posted by: @aarynndenise
"Welp!!!"
2 hours ago
E.Lynne commented on Eleven8's blog post Phoenix Suns Baller Arrested For "Super-Extreme DUI"
"idk what happened this night....but i know P and hes a good guy....he does like to party and have…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video