Good morning ladies.

I'll keep this short and sweet.

I have this guy on FB (yes, that's where we met thru a mutual friend) that lives in London. He is a male model. Runway, print, all of that. Gorgeous. He has two kids. We always joke about me coming over there and starting our own family. (I've known him for a few years now). He has two boys, I have one girl. He wants another girl. He says I'll be well taken care of. Blah blah blah.

So I'm talking to him today about flight prices and possibly coming in July. 

But I look at his page...and he flirts with women...AND men. So I'm like (. . ) .

Then I go, "baby I have a question." He's like, "okay." I say, "are you bisexual???"

No answer.

It's been 20 minutes since I asked the question.

Not that I was gonna run off and start this family NOW, but er uhhh....

What say you?

Tags: This, s***.

Views: 973

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Poor baby. Sounds like he got got just like a female would.

Nigga a h***

Lol he still got the kids?

Phoenix said:

Pretty much... lol

Tone said:

Nigga a h***

Thank God this was revealed prior to you travelling across the global to see this dude!

Yeah, his BM/Ex left him (and the kids).

Love is a Losing Game said:

Phoenix said:

Phoenix, are those pics of his kids attached to this post? And uh...if it took him this long to tell you and he's flirting with guys on his page, yeah...he gay.

So what are you going to do? No judgement if you choose to continue the relationship. Just curious.

Phoenix said:

Phoenix said:

Lmaooo no. I googled a pic. It was supposed to represent a gay love triangle. lmaooo

I am ridiculously disappointed in his life decisions. lmao

BUT, maybe i can keep him as a friend? Tell him I can't deal with his lifestyle, but still party it up in London... *sigh* 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Phoenix, are those pics of his kids attached to this post? And uh...if it took him this long to tell you and he's flirting with guys on his page, yeah...he gay.

So what are you going to do? No judgement if you choose to continue the relationship. Just curious.

Phoenix said:

Phoenix said:

It'd be interesting to know the entire story...

Sounds like a story you have to take in with a glass of chardonnay in hand...

I swear I must have "f** hag" on my forehead!

This isn't the first time a good looking BISEXUAL male has tried to woo me.

WTF.

*sobs*

:-( I had to reread what he said. I wished he would've answer your question straight forward instead of writing a book. I have to agree with everyone else, unfortunately. Maybe he was afraid of what your reaction would be since you guys were interested in each other.

I asked him to elaborate when he said "long story."

I wanted to know. I know no straight man would flirt with another man the way he does. 

Guhhh.

mavsbabe41 said:

:-( I had to reread what he said. I wished he would've answer your question straight forward instead of writing a book. I have to agree with everyone else, unfortunately. Maybe he was afraid of what your reaction would be since you guys were interested in each other.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
3 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
4 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
5 hours ago
mariemarie675 liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
5 hours ago
Kia Russell liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
8 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
9 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
9 hours ago
Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
10 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
10 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
10 hours ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video