I want to know who from the BA fam will be in attendance!  Trying to decide what day to fly in...

Tags: Inauguration, Obama

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me!!!! I will arrive Saturday night!!!!

how did you guys get tickets for the event? I  want to go!! Plus am already local.

You get tickets from your state representatives but the mall is open to the public.  IMO, the actual 'tickets' are overrated. More than likely, you wont be close enough to see sh*t either way.  It was just the atmosphere, being there in the crowd, interacting with people from all over the world that did it for me.  At least that was the case 4 years ago.  I'm not going this year

Bonita said:

how did you guys get tickets for the event? I  want to go!! Plus am already local.

i will be there Friday night!

Awesome!!! I was torn between Friday and Saturday lol 

JustMe said:

Me!!!! I will arrive Saturday night!!!!

I don't have tix yet...working on it though

Bonita said:

Thanks so much for the info Smitty!!  I was thinking the energy level would be on high alert even if I didn't get any tickets and was in the crowd...even though you're not going this time, you'll be there in spirit with us!! 

University of Smitty said:

You get tickets from your state representatives but the mall is open to the public.  IMO, the actual 'tickets' are overrated. More than likely, you wont be close enough to see sh*t either way.  It was just the atmosphere, being there in the crowd, interacting with people from all over the world that did it for me.  At least that was the case 4 years ago.  I'm not going this year

Bonita said:

Yay!!! Now I'm thinking we may need a BA meet and greet for the weekend!

Siren said:

i will be there Friday night!

thx for the info!

University of Smitty said:

Bonita said:

Thinking about it.. my friend is doing the Maze/Maxwell show.

When I went, we didint even have an itinerary to the point where we just stumbled across the opening day concert...lol  Besides that, I didnt attend one show or ball and had THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!  We did alot of sight seeing and it was like EVERYBODY was family.  I have pictures with people from all over the world and the looks on their faces.....it's hard to explain but just being there was a wonderful experience. 

Baller Alert said:

Thinking about it.. my friend is doing the Maze/Maxwell show.

I'm going to an official ball (worked on my tickets back in June lol). Also one of my roster invited me to an unofficial ball. Not sure if I'm going to the mall but Smitty gave me a lot to think about

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 20 hours ago. 9 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 8 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. yesterday. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
14 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
16 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
23 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
23 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
31 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes's blog post was featured
31 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
32 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes posted a blog post
33 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Music: T.I. - "Paperwork" (Album Review)
"I'm copping ! Thanks"
4 hours ago
brooklyn Campbell might attend RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trey Songz @ Story 10/23 at Story

October 23, 2014 at 11pm to October 24, 2014 at 5am
7 hours ago
Ronda_Marie commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tale - Sticky Fingaz
"I couldn't see myself trying to lay up with him with them eyes going like a compass."
9 hours ago
Ronda_Marie updated their profile
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video