well its that time a year again when us working people get pissed off at the measley income taxes we get back while our food stamp, wic, tanif, etc. ratchet family memebers get 5 and 10,000 dollars in some cases back and blow it on b.s!!  i dont care if i do make a decent amount of money that s*** is spent on everyday life s***. i need a nice little kick back too for income tax!! im so sick of this s***. this was just a vent....feel free to add on....

Tags: busted, greed, lol, money, scam, taxes

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you work and have children to take care of, then I'm all for you getting all those the tax credits, BUT I can't stand helfas that sell their children SSN and then want 50% of the tax credit for a fee (bish you ain't work) and then post shots of the money FB and s*** talking about how they're balling. That's that s*** I don't like.

And usually the people who "do right" with that large tax refund don't do all that unnecessary crap. They're too busy catching up on bills, getting school clothing, saving, or treating their kids to vacations.

Well, I only worked part time this year so I should get me a fatty ;  HOWEVER, I'm running out of financial aid and will have to give damn near the whole check to my school  

SN: I'm more upset with my application for food stamps getting rejected than I am about not getting a large tax refund. I work hard so I should get assistance if & when I want/need it!!

If freshly freed former inmates can get assistance I should too!!

I have to pay taxes this year.... So I'm hoping them w-2s get lost in the mail....I swear half of these hoes only have kids for this reason

yea im cool with that as well....just these mofo carrying random kids and get hella taxes back but my ass can barely get a 1,000!! lol i hate filing my s***. thats the s*** that makes u wanna go get altonecia from down da street son ssn and carry his ass lol. #imjussayin

Sheli said:

If you work and have children to take care of, then I'm all for you getting all those the tax credits, BUT I can't stand helfas that sell their children SSN and then want 50% of the tax credit for a fee (bish you ain't work) and then post shots of the money FB and s*** talking about how they're balling. That's that s*** I don't like.

And usually the people who "do right" with that large tax refund don't do all that unnecessary crap. They're too busy catching up on bills, getting school clothing, saving, or treating their kids to vacations.

how crazy is dat!! nigga can get out o jail and get stamps. smh

Sheli said:

SN: I'm more upset with my application for food stamps getting rejected than I am about not getting a large tax refund. I work hard so I should get assistance if & when I want/need it!!

If freshly freed former inmates can get assistance I should too!!

u better file a Forbearance so they want tax all yo tax refund and apply it to that balance. wait, i think thats only if its an outstanding school balance so nevermind.  get money smitty lol


University of Smitty said:

Well, I only worked part time this year so I should get me a fatty ;  HOWEVER, I'm running out of financial aid and will have to give damn near the whole check to my school  

exactly!

AllyNWonderland said:

I have to pay taxes this year.... So I'm hoping them w-2s get lost in the mail....I swear half of these hoes only have kids for this reason
Years ago, I got a promotion and a $12,000 a year raise... And one of my cousins actually asked why was I excited "cause now you caint get no tax munny" ... I was floored... Lol...

But yeah, we're paying this year...

Let me get out this posts with you "janky, owe the IRS mofos", my refund went down a LOT last year, I hope I still get my $300 and don't owe like ya'll Lol

Oh, no.  My loans have always been in good standing and you dont have to pay on them when you go back to school.  My problem is that there's a limit on how much you can borrow from Uncle Sam and I'll have 5 more classes to take AFTER I reach that limit.  I'm going to have to pay for those classes out of pocket and with my return.

 

Has anybody had any experience with private student loans???  
 
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

u better file a Forbearance so they want tax all yo tax refund and apply it to that balance. wait, i think thats only if its an outstanding school balance so nevermind.  get money smitty lol


University of Smitty said:

Well, I only worked part time this year so I should get me a fatty ;  HOWEVER, I'm running out of financial aid and will have to give damn near the whole check to my school  

If you are owing you may want to increase your 401K (if you are not at max)to take down your taxable income. It sucks to owe, but start you a 'business' on the side or something so you will have more expensies to write off. I know some folks *cough cough * can get very creative, but I am not picking up no extra kids so my broke azz cousins can be trying to get in my pockets.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Wifey Material?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 9 minutes ago. 10 Replies

A friend of BA sent in his list of…Continue

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 12 minutes ago. 1 Reply

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 55 minutes ago. 3 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

"White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"

Started by EMariah in Talk Ish. Last reply by OD_on_Me 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

I've hear Black men say they date White women because White women aren't gold diggers. Well, this proves otherwise:…Continue

Latest Activity

AllyNWonderland and Formally Known as Ginger are now friends
8 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Wifey Material?
"He says "no weave".... Then goes on and I read the word that she must have…"
9 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"Helllll no, I can't with wanna be upper crust black people with that 2006 Benz. Ugh! PS. I…"
12 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland posted a discussion

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.
15 minutes ago
CoCo joined divine_pie's group
Thumbnail

Chocolate Dallas

This group is for ballers, ballerettes, and groupies who live in Dallas, moving to Dallas or are…See More
32 minutes ago
BrownSkin Beauty. commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"I'm with someone who has a child with another woman, tbh, I love that child as if she were my…"
35 minutes ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
46 minutes ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
46 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"The Saks down my way sales Christian Louboutin but not the So Kate. Does the sizing vary much from…"
55 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Zoe Saldana Wearing Louis Vuitton Resort 2015 Floral and Laced Dress For ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Los Angeles' Premiere
"Miss.  Love the dress, the cut but it was ruined by that white thong strip.  If it had…"
1 hour ago
OD_on_Me commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Success: What It Means to YOU
"I love this post because I can relate so much! I see the weddings, the babies, the summer bodies,…"
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video