Hi Everybody!
For the past month I been having trouble going to sleep! I tried going to the gym, sleepy time tea, laying in the dark, etc and nothing seems to work.. I haven't taking any pills, because I don't want to become dependent on them.. Help Me LOL

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You must be my twin because I've had insomnia since last month.. I know it's because I'm subconsciously stressing about something major in my life right now. Throughout my day I don't feel like I'm stressing/worrying but as soon as I try to go to sleep, I can't.
Yall should pray til u fall asleep. God might be tryna tell u something

Reading the bible works like a charm, too

Ive had problem sleeping for over almost a yr now....I use to be able to sleep all day and all night..now I cant fall asleep until about 2 and wake up early - seems like im always tired.

+1... I'm up until 4 and then it's time for me to go to work 0_o

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Ive had problem sleeping for over almost a yr now....I use to be able to sleep all day and all night..now I cant fall asleep until about 2 and wake up early - seems like im always tired.

LOL

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Smh that really does work

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Tried it everynight for about 6 months now. LOL works like a charm!!!!

paperchaser said:

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

If anything that wakes me up!

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Its the size of a shot its a sleep aid it helps you relax and sleep its all natural I take it when I am under alot of stress and cant relax or sleep....I wakeup refreshed and relaxed afterwards...You can find them at CVS or Walgreens...

http://www.drinkdreamwater.com/

Brii said:

What's dream water?

PrettyPretty said:

I drink Dream water

Melatonin definitely works, but you need to plan and prepare to go to bed. You can't just take a pill and expect to fall asleep. You need to start winding down at about an hour or an hour and a half before bed. Trying to squeeze in too much at the end of your day can lead to restless nights.

LMAO!

Ms. BoiBye said:

Tried it everynight for about 6 months now. LOL works like a charm!!!!
paperchaser said:

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 58 minutes ago. 6 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Did Lebron Fix His Hairline?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Did Porsha Williams Confirm She's Dating Eagles' Lesean McCoy?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

There's been rumors circulating…Continue

Baller Mail - Amber Rose Caught Wiz In Bed With Twins

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Eleven8 10 hours ago. 2 Replies

Baller Mail - (Disclaimer:…Continue

Latest Activity

Sheli replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ebola Hits the U.S.
"I wanna move back to Florida we only deal with racist cops there, lol"
58 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on RubyWoo's blog post Doctors Say Tracy Morgan May Never Be Able to Perform Again
"Walmart got some s*** with them."
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"And wasn't Kenyon Martin married when he & Trina hooked up?"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"I remember French's wife complaining about him leaving her for Trina... So I'm not buying…"
2 hours ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Monfret (Model)
2 hours ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Eric Gordon (New Orleans Pelicans)
2 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"My mother and sis told me about a passage in the bible that indicates once your break your marital…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video