Hi Everybody!
For the past month I been having trouble going to sleep! I tried going to the gym, sleepy time tea, laying in the dark, etc and nothing seems to work.. I haven't taking any pills, because I don't want to become dependent on them.. Help Me LOL

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yall should pray til u fall asleep. God might be tryna tell u something

Reading the bible works like a charm, too

Ive had problem sleeping for over almost a yr now....I use to be able to sleep all day and all night..now I cant fall asleep until about 2 and wake up early - seems like im always tired.

+1... I'm up until 4 and then it's time for me to go to work 0_o

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Ive had problem sleeping for over almost a yr now....I use to be able to sleep all day and all night..now I cant fall asleep until about 2 and wake up early - seems like im always tired.

LOL

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Smh that really does work

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Tried it everynight for about 6 months now. LOL works like a charm!!!!

paperchaser said:

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

If anything that wakes me up!

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Its the size of a shot its a sleep aid it helps you relax and sleep its all natural I take it when I am under alot of stress and cant relax or sleep....I wakeup refreshed and relaxed afterwards...You can find them at CVS or Walgreens...

http://www.drinkdreamwater.com/

Brii said:

What's dream water?

PrettyPretty said:

I drink Dream water

Melatonin definitely works, but you need to plan and prepare to go to bed. You can't just take a pill and expect to fall asleep. You need to start winding down at about an hour or an hour and a half before bed. Trying to squeeze in too much at the end of your day can lead to restless nights.

LMAO!

Ms. BoiBye said:

Tried it everynight for about 6 months now. LOL works like a charm!!!!
paperchaser said:

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

LOL +1

Skytz0100 said:

If anything that wakes me up!

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Protestors Organizing Anti-Beyoncé Rally Outside NFL Headquarters In NYC

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

It appears that #Beyonce's pro-black stance at #SuperBowl 50 is p****** off an awful lot of white people, including former New York Mayor Rudy Giulani, who said he "thought that it was really…Continue

Toronto City Councillor Wants Canadian Government To Investigate Beyoncé's Ties To The Black Panthers

Beyoncé's #Formation World Tour is scheduled to make a stop in #Drake's hometown of Toronto at the Rogers Centre on May 25, but one Toronto councillor apparently wants the singer banned from entering…Continue

TV Personality Says Beyoncé Is 'Ramrodding An Aggressive Agenda Down Our Throats'

Add @tomilahren to the growing list of white critics seething over #Beyonce's #BlackPanther homage during Sunday night's #SuperBowl halftime show.Who? We know, we've never heard of her before…Continue

Beyonce Formation Tour.. Who's going and what city?!?!?

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

I bought mine yesterday during the pre sale for London!!! If anyone will be there July 2nd let me know!!!Continue

Latest Activity

Fabulous and Fun left a comment for LemonDropPop
"LemonBop   I apologize if you felt I called you names.  However, I didn't call…"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland posted a discussion

Beyonce Formation Tour.. Who's going and what city?!?!?

I bought mine yesterday during the pre sale for London!!! If anyone will be there July 2nd let me…See More
2 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Char Turner posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Char Turner's 2 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
That Fly Philly Diva commented on Char Turner's blog post Raven-Symonè Dislikes Beyoncè's "Formation" Video - blogged by: @Chargotit
"That last picture makes me laugh SO HARD, just like Raven overall!"
11 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service