Hi Everybody!
For the past month I been having trouble going to sleep! I tried going to the gym, sleepy time tea, laying in the dark, etc and nothing seems to work.. I haven't taking any pills, because I don't want to become dependent on them.. Help Me LOL

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You must be my twin because I've had insomnia since last month.. I know it's because I'm subconsciously stressing about something major in my life right now. Throughout my day I don't feel like I'm stressing/worrying but as soon as I try to go to sleep, I can't.
Yall should pray til u fall asleep. God might be tryna tell u something

Reading the bible works like a charm, too

Ive had problem sleeping for over almost a yr now....I use to be able to sleep all day and all night..now I cant fall asleep until about 2 and wake up early - seems like im always tired.

+1... I'm up until 4 and then it's time for me to go to work 0_o

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Ive had problem sleeping for over almost a yr now....I use to be able to sleep all day and all night..now I cant fall asleep until about 2 and wake up early - seems like im always tired.

LOL

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Smh that really does work

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Tried it everynight for about 6 months now. LOL works like a charm!!!!

paperchaser said:

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

If anything that wakes me up!

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Its the size of a shot its a sleep aid it helps you relax and sleep its all natural I take it when I am under alot of stress and cant relax or sleep....I wakeup refreshed and relaxed afterwards...You can find them at CVS or Walgreens...

http://www.drinkdreamwater.com/

Brii said:

What's dream water?

PrettyPretty said:

I drink Dream water

Melatonin definitely works, but you need to plan and prepare to go to bed. You can't just take a pill and expect to fall asleep. You need to start winding down at about an hour or an hour and a half before bed. Trying to squeeze in too much at the end of your day can lead to restless nights.

LMAO!

Ms. BoiBye said:

Tried it everynight for about 6 months now. LOL works like a charm!!!!
paperchaser said:

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Emily B and Fabolous Expecting Second Child

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 11 hours ago. 7 Replies

It's being reported that Fabolous…Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 23 hours ago. 85 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

HELP!!!!!!! HOW TO BE THE BELL OF THE BALL! !!

Started by Phoenix Kelly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Phoenix Kelly 23 hours ago. 7 Replies

As an entertainer, we have access to more than a little bit of ballers. I've watched men come in and throw THOUSANDS on one girl in just a few moments. So here's the question: how does one get to be…Continue

Entrepreneur Women

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by LovesChild1984 yesterday. 2 Replies

I hate my job and it's messing with my selfesteem at this point, I have a lot of ideas, but I'm getting soooo much negativity for my vision of the world or whatever The whole point is I'M RIGHT, but…Continue

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video