Hi Everybody!
For the past month I been having trouble going to sleep! I tried going to the gym, sleepy time tea, laying in the dark, etc and nothing seems to work.. I haven't taking any pills, because I don't want to become dependent on them.. Help Me LOL

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL +1

Skytz0100 said:

If anything that wakes me up!

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

Yup...

Ms. BoiBye said:

Tried it everynight for about 6 months now. LOL works like a charm!!!!

paperchaser said:

Smh that really does work

Baller Alert said:

Try masturbation...

And I'm still up!
Hey Brii!
Am new here on BA.
You are not alone girl! I'm on the other side of the Atlantic & experiencing the same problem.  Insomnia really sucks. & before you know it, it's time to get up *sigh*.  Hope you get some rest soon.

Brii said:
And I'm still up!

Did you try the Dream Water?

Brii said:

And I'm still up!
I just got it today.. Thanks 

PrettyPretty said:

Did you try the Dream Water?

Brii said:

And I'm still up!
This could be from poor health eating habits, diet, stress or even nothing at all. Because we are women our body is changing all the time, both mentally and physically. Maybe you can start a journal to write out any feelings or thoughts that come up b4 u go to bed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Missing the old BA ballerboards...

Started by London Bridges in Talk Ish. Last reply by Keetah J. 1 hour ago. 39 Replies

No offense to RubyWoo, but I miss coming on here and reading posts from the members. I follow BA on Instagram and the posts are interesting there. However, here they feel more like spam on the…Continue

Soulja Boy and K.Michelle Beef on Twitter

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

K. Michelle went on the Breakfast Club to do an interview last week and hinted that Soulja Boy slept with transgender Sidney Starr. Soulja Boy didn't take too kindly to that and started taking shots…Continue

August Alsina Making a Full Recovery, Gets a Visit from Nicki

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

After being in a coma for 3 days,…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou liked Spencer Blohm's blog post Before Thursday's Premiere, A 'Scandalous' Recap!
2 minutes ago
Keetah J. replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"@Boss, When did Ruby even join the team and was she the one who decided to post the blog posts in…"
1 hour ago
Busy Signal aka $picey replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"you ain't right lol "
1 hour ago
University of Smitty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Soulja Boy and K.Michelle Beef on Twitter
"I cannot stand KM's ignorant azz.  I'm starting to think she may need to come out of…"
2 hours ago
University of Smitty replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"I believe that's Tone......looking like a broke Carlton   I miss the old boards,…"
2 hours ago
Sean commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Lakers Star Jordan Hill's Ex- Girlfriend Drops Domestic Violence Suit
"He broke bread. Women are gonna learn money doesn't equal happiness. Now if he does it again,…"
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: The Limited 'Scandal' Collection
3 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive Interview - @Tiara_Thomas Talks Sexual Liberation, "One Night" & The "Bad" Influence
"How did he abuse her?"
4 hours ago
Tone © replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"The guy is not me don't know why you trying to claim it is."
4 hours ago
Sweetness commented on Spencer Blohm's blog post Before Thursday's Premiere, A 'Scandalous' Recap!
"Love. This!! Thanks!"
4 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
4 hours ago
Sweetness replied to London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
"Omg yesssssss it's the same dude!!!!! He's cool but he just....idk. He dnt live in the…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video