i ask this question for the simple fact......i dont know any couple that i can think of that is actually faithful to their spouse.one of my good female friends married this guy but has a broke and drove dude on the side.....all my cousin's that are married are secretly cheating or have a side piece.....i have met so many chicks that will make it known that they are in a relationship but still want to make something happen on the side. even the people u may think are faithful or getting it poppin, they are just better at hiding it.

thoughts

Tags: cheating, relationships, triffling

Views: 689

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of my male friends is married and I believe him when he says he's never cheated on his wife and I don't think she's cheated on him. He's one of the few good men I know, they have a strong relationship. I tell them "If they ever get divorced, I know there's no hope for me" Lol.

I'm as faithful as my partner is, when his actions change so do mine, I'll cheat if I know (90% sure) he's cheating.

ikr lol *plops down on couch next to cc*

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

*grabs popcorn and has a seat* I'on't know. I'm waiting on some confirmation my damn self. 

I'm with Smitty. IF I cheat on you, we are done, at least in my mind and the relationship is over. So I don't consider it cheating, lol

We live in a world that people have no morals or accountability for anything so of course most people Are not fatithful.

I'm faithful when I'm in a relationship. I'm really more of the monogamous type so I prefer to just get to know the ins and outs (no pun intended) of one person at a time. When I'm in a relationship I try to treat him like I'd want to be treated which includes not sneaking something in on the side. The only time I've cheated in my adult relationships have been emotional affairs like talking to someone I know may have liked me or wanted more from me and that usually only happens when I'm crying out to the guy I'm with for attention and he doesn't give a damn about fixing our problems or caring about my needs as much as I care about his... So like a few other posters said, once that happens, relationship is pretty much over

hahaha @ full roster....its easier that way. 9x out 10 even if u r the "main one" there is a side piece, jumpoff, etc. somewhere lol. #imjussayin

Phoenix said:

I would love to be faithful. Have to find someone who's worth it. It does seem like everyone's cheating nowadays. But, I'm single and currently have a full roster in rotation. *Kanye shrug*

lol dats wuz up....

Ms. BoiBye said:

Umm, LOL what is considered faithful. I have had a few emotional affairs on the side and gotten some dome. But I swear I never let him stick the head in. i have to agree with Smitty on a few relationships I asked him to leave me alone, but dude wasn't trying to hear it (my life motto has always been I can show you better than I can tell you!!!!!!).

But what is funny is once a guy tells me he has a lady I stop seeing him. So my question to myself is how I can respect someone else's relationship more than a few of my own. I think my unfaithfulness goes back to my upbringing. All of the males in my family are and were hoes and the women never left after they got caught cheating. So I was raised to believe that you stick it out with a person even though you are not faithful. You still love them. The one thing I did learn tho was how not to get caught!!!! Hmm you got me thinking going to talk to my therapist about this one, LOL!

I'm with you and Smitty. I'm newly single (two weeks in, I guess) because I lost the desire to make things work with my ex and decided I wanted to date again. I was honest with him when we broke up that I wanted to see other people, and he's accused me left and right of cheating on him. I honestly never did, but I felt that urge so I knew it was time to move on. He can't accept that and confessed to having someone else, so there you go. My desire to cheat brought on an admission of guilt on his part.

Love is a Losing Game said:

I'm with Smitty. IF I cheat on you, we are done, at least in my mind and the relationship is over. So I don't consider it cheating, lol

why cheat if ur in a relationship? i know stuff gets boring, and dull etc etc. if that's the case, tell ur significant other the truth, call it a day and go about ur business. its not cheating if ur not in a relationship.

yea multitasking isn't my thing!!! Lol!
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

IDK about anyone else, but I can't juggle relationships. I'm scared I'll call out the wrong name. Back in the day I was seeing 2 people at the same time and they both knew it wasn't exclusive so there was no cheating there. I mixed up the names that's when I knew I wasn't built for that.

Ditto!

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

When I had a man, I was faithful

LOL!

mese said:

yea multitasking isn't my thing!!! Lol!
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

IDK about anyone else, but I can't juggle relationships. I'm scared I'll call out the wrong name. Back in the day I was seeing 2 people at the same time and they both knew it wasn't exclusive so there was no cheating there. I mixed up the names that's when I knew I wasn't built for that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Does social media give people false sense of importance?

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 50 minutes ago. 4 Replies

I noticed that on Instagram if a person has a small follower count that their word somehow mean less than someone with a lot of followers.

Latest Activity

Eleven8 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"Which is why in this case, I feel like she has a trash mother who probably can't wait to sell…"
41 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
44 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
44 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: How to Snag An Athlete on Campus
"This is a lot of work and I'm older than most of the students so I take that into…"
46 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: How to Snag An Athlete on Campus
50 minutes ago
Tone © replied to Tone ©'s discussion Does social media give people false sense of importance?
" wow that's crazy "
50 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! liked Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
56 minutes ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"I agree with most that's being said…the big picture is, he's fighting his battle…"
1 hour ago
Rachel L. Hill posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Rachel L. Hill's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post A Lesson Learned: My struggle ::: by: @niksofly
"Thank you all. I really appreciate you reading it and actually enjoying it. It means a lot."
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video