i ask this question for the simple fact......i dont know any couple that i can think of that is actually faithful to their spouse.one of my good female friends married this guy but has a broke and drove dude on the side.....all my cousin's that are married are secretly cheating or have a side piece.....i have met so many chicks that will make it known that they are in a relationship but still want to make something happen on the side. even the people u may think are faithful or getting it poppin, they are just better at hiding it.

thoughts

Views: 757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I'm in a defined, monogamous relationship - I dont cheat.  If I feel the need/desire to cheat, it's time to move on.  While single, I enjoy dating; HOWEVER, if I click with anyone more than the others I'm always comparing to that one so the others soon fall to the wayside.  I'm a serial monogamist...lol  It' too much work to be invested in more than one person at a time.

I was always told to only be as faithful as the man you're seeing....basically, my momma told me to be a good woman but don't be no fool

ur mother is a smart woman.....

AllyNWonderland said:

I was always told to only be as faithful as the man you're seeing....basically, my momma told me to be a good woman but don't be no fool

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Black Swan App System Review

Started by Tradingsystems in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Black Swan App – Use this RARE Black Swan App to get $6,154.60!…Continue

Tags: review, reputation, robot, management, login

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

Latest Activity

henry left a comment for jc200j
"I have registered your ATM CARD of US$4.5Mwith TNT Courier Companywith registration code…"
27 minutes ago
henry left a comment for Morrow
"I have registered your ATM CARD of US$4.5Mwith TNT Courier Companywith registration code…"
27 minutes ago
henry left a comment for Five
27 minutes ago
henry left a comment for Mrs69
27 minutes ago
henry left a comment for Brown Sugar
27 minutes ago
henry left a comment for Native Queen
27 minutes ago
henry left a comment for sha
28 minutes ago
henry left a comment for shasha
29 minutes ago
henry left a comment for Mrs.BANG
42 minutes ago
henry left a comment for ms_starr
42 minutes ago
henry left a comment for Poetic_justice
42 minutes ago
henry left a comment for Mr. IKESpace Corey Drumz
42 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service