So, I'm on facebook sending out happy birthdays and s*** and I come across this. NO I have found at least 5 things wrongs with this picture. I say we play a little game... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? READYYYYYYYY? GO!

Views: 526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she needs to have several seats!

Ooooh! I'll start! Your daughter's claim to fame is fugging Ray J's D-list azz on camera! Because she sure ain't done ish else. She doesn't even have a talent. Just a good azz PR firm. Anyone know their name? I need them in my corner.

but when did she start talking like that? It looks like Kanye wrote that status.

Baller Alert said:

she needs to have several seats!

But how many abortins did she have?

I saw this too. It's a fanpage.

lmao meeeeee too

CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

Ooooh! I'll start! Your daughter's claim to fame is fugging Ray J's D-list azz on camera! Because she sure ain't done ish else. She doesn't even have a talent. Just a good azz PR firm. Anyone know their name? I need them in my corner.

eek

Tone © said:

But how many abortins did she have?

Tone, you've taken the words out of my mouth!  Kim was twice married, probably preggers by Reggie, Miles Austin and whole slew of dudes that we don't know!  Kris cannot talk when Kourtney  has 2 bastard children, shacking it up with an alcoholic, and the probability that Khloe's father is different from her first husband.  Bitch shut it!

Tone © said:

But how many abortins did she have?



TheMissErika said:

but when did she start talking like that? It looks like Kanye wrote that status.
Baller Alert said:

she needs to have several seats!

forgot about Kourt... good point

Carla Jenkins said:

Tone, you've taken the words out of my mouth!  Kim was twice married, probably preggers by Reggie, Miles Austin and whole slew of dudes that we don't know!  Kris cannot talk when Kourtney  has 2 bastard children, shacking it up with an alcoholic, and the probability that Khloe's father is different from her first husband.  Bitch shut it!

Tone © said:

But how many abortins did she have?
She has taken the pimp thing too far....now not only is she pimping her kids she is talking like one too?
ummmm...did she get hacked?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Afrika Bambaataa's Ex-Bodyguard Says He's A 'F--king Pedophile'

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 9 hours ago. 4 Replies

#AfrikaBambaataa's former bodyguard of 10 years, Shamsideen Shariyf Ali Bey, has spoken out about the recent child molestation allegations against the hip-hop pioneer.According to Lord Shariyf,…Continue

Kobe Bryant Set to Release Short Animated Film

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

Just because #KobeBryant is retired from ball, doesn't mean he's done working. Before his retirement, Bryant wrote a poem titled "Dear Basketball". In the poem Bryant wrote, "As a six-year-old boy,…Continue

Child Born with 15 Fingers and 16 Toes

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

We might have heard of a baby being born with an extra toe or finger, but this year a baby in #China was born with 15 fingers and 16 toes. The baby was born in January and named #HongHong. Currently…Continue

KRS-One Doesn't 'Give A F**k' About The Afrika Bambaataa Sex Abuse Allegations

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Elise' yesterday. 2 Replies

KRS-One has a different perspective on the sexual abuse allegations that have been brought forward against #AfrikaBambaataa.During an interview on the "Drink Champs" podcast, the Bronx emcee said "if…Continue

Latest Activity

Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Fox News Correspondent Ed Henry Off Air After Cheating Scandal
"When will men learn that their dîcks are not their friends? Sigh. Being a side chick is the…"
1 hour ago
Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Who Wore It Best: Malaysia Pargo & Karrueche Wearing Jessica Rich's Sydney Jacket and Matching Pants
"It's a three-way tie, they all look fabulous."
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on MsJennyb's blog post Beyoncé and Jay Z Prepare for Release of Rachel Roy’s Stolen Emails - blogged by @MsJennyb
"Why save the e-mails in the first place? Delete and then delete again."
2 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
2 hours ago
MsJennyb's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Rod TBGWT shared Eleven8's blog post on Facebook
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service