So, I'm on facebook sending out happy birthdays and s*** and I come across this. NO I have found at least 5 things wrongs with this picture. I say we play a little game... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? READYYYYYYYY? GO!

Tags: aint, apple, bad, bat, crazy, didn't, easy, fall, far, ghetto, More…goes, hofosho, hot, mess, mother, pimpin, s***, slang, when, wrong

Views: 490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she needs to have several seats!

Ooooh! I'll start! Your daughter's claim to fame is fugging Ray J's D-list azz on camera! Because she sure ain't done ish else. She doesn't even have a talent. Just a good azz PR firm. Anyone know their name? I need them in my corner.

but when did she start talking like that? It looks like Kanye wrote that status.

Baller Alert said:

But how many abortins did she have?

I saw this too. It's a fanpage.

lmao meeeeee too

CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

Ooooh! I'll start! Your daughter's claim to fame is fugging Ray J's D-list azz on camera! Because she sure ain't done ish else. She doesn't even have a talent. Just a good azz PR firm. Anyone know their name? I need them in my corner.

eek

Tone © said:

Tone, you've taken the words out of my mouth!  Kim was twice married, probably preggers by Reggie, Miles Austin and whole slew of dudes that we don't know!  Kris cannot talk when Kourtney  has 2 bastard children, shacking it up with an alcoholic, and the probability that Khloe's father is different from her first husband.  Bitch shut it!

Tone © said:

TheMissErika said:

but when did she start talking like that? It looks like Kanye wrote that status.
Baller Alert said:

forgot about Kourt... good point

Carla Jenkins said:

Tone, you've taken the words out of my mouth!  Kim was twice married, probably preggers by Reggie, Miles Austin and whole slew of dudes that we don't know!  Kris cannot talk when Kourtney  has 2 bastard children, shacking it up with an alcoholic, and the probability that Khloe's father is different from her first husband.  Bitch shut it!

Tone © said:

She has taken the pimp thing too far....now not only is she pimping her kids she is talking like one too?
ummmm...did she get hacked?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I don't mean a death grip, blackout choking. I actually mean when he is behind me and slides that one…Continue

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks yesterday. 100 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Friday. 12 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence on Friday. 3 Replies

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Latest Activity

V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Buffalo Bills Suspend Coach Aaron Kromer For Six Games
"#whiteprivilegestrikesagain -at the professional level -yet look at all the press Diddy got for…"
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Adidas Offers James Harden $200 Million Endorsement
"He's looking ALOT better to me now. Ka-ching!!! "
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Sissy replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please
"That's the first thing that popped in my head, slipping and falling on my head hahahaha.…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
pikachuaa posted a status
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago