So, I'm on facebook sending out happy birthdays and s*** and I come across this. NO I have found at least 5 things wrongs with this picture. I say we play a little game... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? READYYYYYYYY? GO!

Tags: aint, apple, bad, bat, crazy, didn't, easy, fall, far, ghetto, More…goes, hofosho, hot, mess, mother, pimpin, s***, slang, when, wrong

Views: 470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she needs to have several seats!

Ooooh! I'll start! Your daughter's claim to fame is fugging Ray J's D-list azz on camera! Because she sure ain't done ish else. She doesn't even have a talent. Just a good azz PR firm. Anyone know their name? I need them in my corner.

but when did she start talking like that? It looks like Kanye wrote that status.

Baller Alert said:

But how many abortins did she have?

I saw this too. It's a fanpage.

lmao meeeeee too

CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

Ooooh! I'll start! Your daughter's claim to fame is fugging Ray J's D-list azz on camera! Because she sure ain't done ish else. She doesn't even have a talent. Just a good azz PR firm. Anyone know their name? I need them in my corner.

eek

Tone © said:

Tone, you've taken the words out of my mouth!  Kim was twice married, probably preggers by Reggie, Miles Austin and whole slew of dudes that we don't know!  Kris cannot talk when Kourtney  has 2 bastard children, shacking it up with an alcoholic, and the probability that Khloe's father is different from her first husband.  Bitch shut it!

Tone © said:

TheMissErika said:

but when did she start talking like that? It looks like Kanye wrote that status.
Baller Alert said:

forgot about Kourt... good point

Carla Jenkins said:

Tone, you've taken the words out of my mouth!  Kim was twice married, probably preggers by Reggie, Miles Austin and whole slew of dudes that we don't know!  Kris cannot talk when Kourtney  has 2 bastard children, shacking it up with an alcoholic, and the probability that Khloe's father is different from her first husband.  Bitch shut it!

Tone © said:

She has taken the pimp thing too far....now not only is she pimping her kids she is talking like one too?
ummmm...did she get hacked?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 52 minutes ago. 7 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

Latest Activity

nyeasia updated their profile
39 minutes ago
Moving In Silence replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"Ooooo! "
52 minutes ago
LovesChild1984 commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"He was just in DC at Josephine's with a Spanish girl. I guess the saying is right, these dudes…"
59 minutes ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"This confirms her ass is really crazy lol. Wow!"
1 hour ago
Saint hella commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"She'll have a new man by the series premiere"
1 hour ago
mariemarie675 replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"There are affluent black ppl in every major city. If you are from the bottom then that may be hard…"
1 hour ago
mariemarie675 commented on Eleven8's blog post T.I. & Tiny Release Songs Dedicated To One Another (VIDEO)
"Aww Tiny's song is cute. Glad Tip's back to his senses."
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"Maybe she wanted to turn that date from a bad memory to a good one."
2 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"If my boyfriend had kids, I would want to be actively apart of their lives. I think it is up to the…"
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"Oh gosh, I'm about to be calling all over the place trying to find these damn shoes in store.…"
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"My thing is I feel like some of them were trying to look down their nose at "everyday"…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video