So, I'm on facebook sending out happy birthdays and s*** and I come across this. NO I have found at least 5 things wrongs with this picture. I say we play a little game... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? READYYYYYYYY? GO!

Tags: aint, apple, bad, bat, crazy, didn't, easy, fall, far, ghetto, More…goes, hofosho, hot, mess, mother, pimpin, s***, slang, when, wrong

Views: 471

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she needs to have several seats!

Ooooh! I'll start! Your daughter's claim to fame is fugging Ray J's D-list azz on camera! Because she sure ain't done ish else. She doesn't even have a talent. Just a good azz PR firm. Anyone know their name? I need them in my corner.

but when did she start talking like that? It looks like Kanye wrote that status.

Baller Alert said:

she needs to have several seats!

But how many abortins did she have?

I saw this too. It's a fanpage.

lmao meeeeee too

CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

Ooooh! I'll start! Your daughter's claim to fame is fugging Ray J's D-list azz on camera! Because she sure ain't done ish else. She doesn't even have a talent. Just a good azz PR firm. Anyone know their name? I need them in my corner.

eek

Tone © said:

But how many abortins did she have?

Tone, you've taken the words out of my mouth!  Kim was twice married, probably preggers by Reggie, Miles Austin and whole slew of dudes that we don't know!  Kris cannot talk when Kourtney  has 2 bastard children, shacking it up with an alcoholic, and the probability that Khloe's father is different from her first husband.  Bitch shut it!

Tone © said:

But how many abortins did she have?



TheMissErika said:

but when did she start talking like that? It looks like Kanye wrote that status.
Baller Alert said:

she needs to have several seats!

forgot about Kourt... good point

Carla Jenkins said:

Tone, you've taken the words out of my mouth!  Kim was twice married, probably preggers by Reggie, Miles Austin and whole slew of dudes that we don't know!  Kris cannot talk when Kourtney  has 2 bastard children, shacking it up with an alcoholic, and the probability that Khloe's father is different from her first husband.  Bitch shut it!

Tone © said:

But how many abortins did she have?
She has taken the pimp thing too far....now not only is she pimping her kids she is talking like one too?
ummmm...did she get hacked?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Angry Teacher Bans Popular Slang From Classroom

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lola Marie 7 hours ago. 6 Replies

This is hilarious lol.Continue

Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 15 hours ago. 4 Replies

Per TMZ, the ex-boyfriend of…Continue

My night with Riff Raff from G's To Gents... Please no rude comments.

Started by Miss. Quidice in Talk Ish. Last reply by Monica 16 hours ago. 156 Replies

 I really do not know where to…Continue

Tags: TV., REAILTY, RAPPER, MTV

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video