So, I'm on facebook sending out happy birthdays and s*** and I come across this. NO I have found at least 5 things wrongs with this picture. I say we play a little game... WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? READYYYYYYYY? GO!

Views: 531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she needs to have several seats!

Ooooh! I'll start! Your daughter's claim to fame is fugging Ray J's D-list azz on camera! Because she sure ain't done ish else. She doesn't even have a talent. Just a good azz PR firm. Anyone know their name? I need them in my corner.

but when did she start talking like that? It looks like Kanye wrote that status.

Baller Alert said:

she needs to have several seats!

But how many abortins did she have?

I saw this too. It's a fanpage.

lmao meeeeee too

CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she said:

Ooooh! I'll start! Your daughter's claim to fame is fugging Ray J's D-list azz on camera! Because she sure ain't done ish else. She doesn't even have a talent. Just a good azz PR firm. Anyone know their name? I need them in my corner.

eek

Tone © said:

But how many abortins did she have?

Tone, you've taken the words out of my mouth!  Kim was twice married, probably preggers by Reggie, Miles Austin and whole slew of dudes that we don't know!  Kris cannot talk when Kourtney  has 2 bastard children, shacking it up with an alcoholic, and the probability that Khloe's father is different from her first husband.  Bitch shut it!

Tone © said:

But how many abortins did she have?



TheMissErika said:

but when did she start talking like that? It looks like Kanye wrote that status.
Baller Alert said:

she needs to have several seats!

forgot about Kourt... good point

Carla Jenkins said:

Tone, you've taken the words out of my mouth!  Kim was twice married, probably preggers by Reggie, Miles Austin and whole slew of dudes that we don't know!  Kris cannot talk when Kourtney  has 2 bastard children, shacking it up with an alcoholic, and the probability that Khloe's father is different from her first husband.  Bitch shut it!

Tone © said:

But how many abortins did she have?
She has taken the pimp thing too far....now not only is she pimping her kids she is talking like one too?
ummmm...did she get hacked?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

1 Killed, 8 Hurt When Driver of Stolen Car Runs Down Pedestrians in South Philadelphia

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish on Saturday. 0 Replies

 Sad news in the city of Philadephia a woman was killed when…Continue

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish Jul 17. 0 Replies

 Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Latest Activity

V commented on Eleven8's blog post Michael Jordan Takes A Stand Against Violence, Donates $1 Million To NAACP & More
"I can respect this."
1 hour ago
V liked Eleven8's blog post Michael Jordan Takes A Stand Against Violence, Donates $1 Million To NAACP & More
1 hour ago
Lauren Flanigan posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Lauren Flanigan's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
MsJennyb posted a blog post
2 hours ago
MsJennyb's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post White Sox Player Suspended 5 Days After Cutting Up Team Uniforms He Didn't Like -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Only a 5 day suspension? And he thinks the team is putting PR and jersey sales above winning. But…"
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Lady Thriller's blog post Lindsay Lohan Tells Her Followers Her Fiance Is A Cheater And Hints At Being Pregnant -Blogged By @LadyThriller69
"Hopefully this is a joke because I pity anything that needs to grow inside of her body."
5 hours ago
Bee Tomlinson posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Bee Tomlinson's blog post was featured
6 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service