So this sites definitly cool to keep up with but has anyone has success meetin anyine on here?   I mean from wat it seems it shouldnt b dis strange

Views: 407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

ALL of what Sheli said.
@Sheli, IDG this either, I'll take a guess and say 'it shouldn't be this hard' lol

Sheli said:

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

Nice to know! And I'm definitly not a sackchaser haha.. Thats my first time hearing that one. Just began to browse but now really trying to figure this site out

Sheli said:

I thought she was taking about another site but forget the link....Sheli, you shhooowlll read good ebonics

Sheli said:

So did I! lol

Ummm yea, what Sheli said.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

I thought she was taking about another site but forget the link....Sheli, you shhooowlll read good ebonics

Sheli said:

Ms. U can......u be good now! Lmao

Bish, after 2x I gave up...

SACK CHASER said:

So did I! lol

Sheli said:

LMAO!! I have little cousins that talk/write like this so I'm almost a pro in deciphering this madness.

MissBling said:

SACK CHASER said:

So did I! lol

Sheli said:

All I can say is this is not a dating website... If you dare eff w/ a dude around these parts he gonna try to get the ass w/o giving up the cash.. TRUST. We generally seek advice, give advice, and put our 2 cent in on the latest gossip.

SN: We also prefer regular grammar.

THANK GOD!!!!!!!  We would certainly be lost without you  smh

Sheli said:

LMAO!! I have little cousins that talk/write like this so I'm almost a pro in deciphering this madness.
MissBling said:

SACK CHASER said:

So did I! lol

Sheli said:

I had to type my response based off of what Sheli wrote.

University of Smitty said:

THANK GOD!!!!!!!  We would certainly be lost without you  smh

Sheli said:

MissBling said:

SACK CHASER said:

So did I! lol

Sheli said:

+1

Sheli said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Religion vs. Relationships

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by Breezy 2 minutes ago. 19 Replies

Last night, I had an interesting…Continue

Ruby woo I need to ask you something

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 11 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Do you date black men?

IG and Kids

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 46 minutes ago. 4 Replies

I always see people say they question someone’s parenting if they never see pictures of their child on IG? Personally I don’t post pictures of my child on the internet period; I’m very private and…Continue

Drunk In Love - Worst Cover Ever!

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Baller Alert 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Tone © replied to Tone ©'s discussion Ruby woo I need to ask you something
"Are you Filipino?  And how do you feel about the asian woman submissive steotype "
12 minutes ago
Iamshe! commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"Except when it comes to a black woman dark as tar or a BW that's an underdog. Unless they…"
12 minutes ago
Tone © replied to Breezy's discussion Religion vs. Relationships
"I look at religion as gods way of helping us. Yes some people have used religion for evil things…"
19 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
"Very sweet. Congrats"
21 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Zoe Saldana Pregnant With First Child
"Lmao I just chose a pic. Really wasn't any thought behind it. I'm gonna start letting…"
24 minutes ago
Breezy replied to Breezy's discussion Religion vs. Relationships
"PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH!!!!!!!!!!! "
26 minutes ago
Iamshe! commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"You guys so dang judgmental. K not my fav but damn. How are y'all gone judge a woman about…"
26 minutes ago
Erica El liked Erica El's profile
34 minutes ago
RubyWoo replied to Tone ©'s discussion Ruby woo I need to ask you something
"what's it look like? lol. i'm asian "
34 minutes ago
sean jones commented on Chantel Ciera's blog post Ballerific Health: Secrets of the Vagina By Chantel Ciera @chann_.
"Great info for the sisters"
37 minutes ago
sean jones liked Chantel Ciera's blog post Ballerific Health: Secrets of the Vagina By Chantel Ciera @chann_.
39 minutes ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
"I'm so happy for him!! *joins Ginger in the corner*"
41 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video