So this sites definitly cool to keep up with but has anyone has success meetin anyine on here?   I mean from wat it seems it shouldnt b dis strange

Views: 408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

ALL of what Sheli said.
@Sheli, IDG this either, I'll take a guess and say 'it shouldn't be this hard' lol

Sheli said:

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

Nice to know! And I'm definitly not a sackchaser haha.. Thats my first time hearing that one. Just began to browse but now really trying to figure this site out

Sheli said:

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

I thought she was taking about another site but forget the link....Sheli, you shhooowlll read good ebonics
 
Sheli said:

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

So did I! lol

Ummm yea, what Sheli said.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

I thought she was taking about another site but forget the link....Sheli, you shhooowlll read good ebonics
 
Sheli said:

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

Ms. U can......u be good now! Lmao

Bish, after 2x I gave up...

SACK CHASER said:

So did I! lol

Ummm yea, what Sheli said.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

I thought she was taking about another site but forget the link....Sheli, you shhooowlll read good ebonics
 
Sheli said:

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

LMAO!! I have little cousins that talk/write like this so I'm almost a pro in deciphering this madness.

MissBling said:

Bish, after 2x I gave up...

SACK CHASER said:

So did I! lol

Ummm yea, what Sheli said.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

I thought she was taking about another site but forget the link....Sheli, you shhooowlll read good ebonics
 
Sheli said:

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

All I can say is this is not a dating website... If you dare eff w/ a dude around these parts he gonna try to get the ass w/o giving up the cash.. TRUST. We generally seek advice, give advice, and put our 2 cent in on the latest gossip.

SN: We also prefer regular grammar.

THANK GOD!!!!!!!  We would certainly be lost without you  smh


Sheli said:

LMAO!! I have little cousins that talk/write like this so I'm almost a pro in deciphering this madness.
MissBling said:

Bish, after 2x I gave up...
SACK CHASER said:

So did I! lol
Ummm yea, what Sheli said.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

I thought she was taking about another site but forget the link....Sheli, you shhooowlll read good ebonics  
Sheli said:

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

I had to type my response based off of what Sheli wrote.

University of Smitty said:

THANK GOD!!!!!!!  We would certainly be lost without you  smh


Sheli said:

LMAO!! I have little cousins that talk/write like this so I'm almost a pro in deciphering this madness.
MissBling said:

Bish, after 2x I gave up...
SACK CHASER said:

So did I! lol
Ummm yea, what Sheli said.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

I thought she was taking about another site but forget the link....Sheli, you shhooowlll read good ebonics  
Sheli said:

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

+1

Sheli said:

Read through the past discussions, there are women who were successful in meeting corporate ballers, entertainers, and athletes. The site isn't going to gift wrap & hand a baller over to you, but it does offers tips on how to meet, approach, & keep them or just get a cash donation from them. Even though the name says "BallerAlert" the site has progressed to be more than just a meeting place for "SackChasers" (LOL) the ladies & gents here offer advice & discuss anything from the issues in community to how to give BOMB head. And it's quite entertaining. I don't get the "it shouldn't be this strange part" but hope the above answered your question.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 10 hours ago. 4 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 11 hours ago. 2 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 21 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 21 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
aleah updated their profile
7 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"This should be interesting. Meghan not scared of nobody. Jackie watch out!"
9 hours ago
V commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
"This is a great article and I agree with its sentiments. It doesn't take much to be able to…"
9 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I think the magic days of trying to get to know somebody are kinda over... Back in the 80s and…"
10 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I hear you... I met a woman (she's 38) that I took out on dates and was communicating back and…"
10 hours ago
Ashley T replied to RubyWoo's discussion Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama
"She is pretty. Of course she would sing and dance like her big sister. Bey not going for that lol"
11 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"The show shouldn't be called basketball wives seeing that none of them are married to…"
12 hours ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
13 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
13 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"What's the tea between her and Brittish? We need the full backstory before watching the new…"
14 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video