IS THIS TOO MUCH CLEVAGE SHOWING FOR A 14 YEAR OLD?

I THINK SO KENDALL 14, THE KARDASHIANS LITTLE SISTER IS ONLY 14 AND THIS IS ONE OF HER MODELING PICS,


AND WHY KIND OF MODELING IS THIS FOR A 14 YR. OLD?


Tags: KARASHIANS, UNDERAGE

Views: 704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell yeah lil heffa got more titties then me! Put em up!
here comes maddie...
Madam this is the pimps daughter she looks like her bruce won't do ish! Look at brody jenner the hoe
HEFFA GOT MORE TITS THAN ME TOO. WHAT IS SHE ADVERTISING AGAIN?
When I was 14.......
*my parents reminded me I was 14
*let me be a child and not grow up too fast
She'll be "dating" an athlete by 15 and have some type of inappropriate tape or pictures by her 18th bday smh.......family tradition

SPICE said:
When I was 14....... *my parents reminded me I was 14 *let me be a child and not grow up too fast
She will def be taking after her sister Kim in this modeling world. Her mother dont mind as long as that check keeps rolling in & Bruce is too chicken s*** to do anything about it because Kris run's s***.
the whole look is way too grown up..sheesh

But then again who am I to judge..I have always looked older than my age by 15 I looked like a woman had a fatty and boobies (big B almost a C) it was not fun back in the days but now I see kids getting boob jobs already by 16 and wearing bootypads by 12..smh
It is not uncommon for girls as young as 13 to work in high fashion and take provocative pictures, many of the Victoria's secret models were posing in next to nothing when they were very young. My issue with this is that it's not for an ad campaign, and if these pictures are for her look book, why is Kim tweeting them? She can model with her parent's consent, and if she enjoys it, why not. Her sister should not be showing off her body, because that's what she's doing. She could have Tweeted other pictures of her, like where she's fully dressed or something. I guess Kim decided all she's good for is her looks, so she wants to teach her sister the same thing. Sad.
This is way too much for a child. The big hair and eye makeup, not to mention the cleavage. I have a 14yo who looks like a video vixen in a swimsuit and there isn't a check large enough for me to have her out there like that. Kris Jenner should be ashamed of herself.
Thanks Ashley because I was about to go all the way back to Brooke Shields and her movie Pretty Baby. The industry has been feeding pedofiles forever. The fact that this is her mother pimping her out is what is the shameful part of it. smh I wish people had to apply for a license to become parents.

Ashley Banks said:
It is not uncommon for girls as young as 13 to work in high fashion and take provocative pictures, many of the Victoria's secret models were posing in next to nothing when they were very young. My issue with this is that it's not for an ad campaign, and if these pictures are for her look book, why is Kim tweeting them? She can model with her parent's consent, and if she enjoys it, why not. Her sister should not be showing off her body, because that's what she's doing. She could have Tweeted other pictures of her, like where she's fully dressed or something. I guess Kim decided all she's good for is her looks, so she wants to teach her sister the same thing. Sad.
Some peope in the industry are trying to change things and they won't work with models under 16. What happens when Kendall gets older and truly develops? What happens if her hips get wider, her face spreads, etc? Will they still consider her beautiful? Let Kendall be Kendall, stop pushing her for money. I understand families want their daughters to marry well so you introduce them to society early, but this s*** is too much. Get her involved in a teen civic group with area millionaire's kids or something. Oh wait, no respectable group will have the Kardashian/Jenner family. Sad.

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:
Thanks Ashley because I was about to go all the way back to Brooke Shields and her movie Pretty Baby. The industry has been feeding pedofiles forever. The fact that this is her mother pimping her out is what is the shameful part of it. smh I wish people had to apply for a license to become parents.
Ashley Banks said:
It is not uncommon for girls as young as 13 to work in high fashion and take provocative pictures, many of the Victoria's secret models were posing in next to nothing when they were very young. My issue with this is that it's not for an ad campaign, and if these pictures are for her look book, why is Kim tweeting them? She can model with her parent's consent, and if she enjoys it, why not. Her sister should not be showing off her body, because that's what she's doing. She could have Tweeted other pictures of her, like where she's fully dressed or something. I guess Kim decided all she's good for is her looks, so she wants to teach her sister the same thing. Sad.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Does Chris Brown Have a Secret Baby?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 20 hours ago. 0 Replies

It is being reported that Chris…Continue

Chris brown and Trey Songz - Inglewood

Started by Ms.Sherrie in Talk Ish 23 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey loves, I was supposed to be going to the concert with a friend but she had to step down so I will be solo. I have no idea what kinda of trouble I can get into because I have no idea where to…Continue

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD Feb 25. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish Feb 25. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Ooooooooo chile"
15 minutes ago
Kimber commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"when was it confirmed that Chris was the father?"
19 minutes ago
Ms.Sherrie liked Niko Rose's blog post How To Not Lose A Baller : blogged by@niksofly
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Poor guy."
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Sportscenter Anchor Robert Flores Is Unbothered By Nick Young's Threats
"HAHAHA...wowzers Go Robert! "
1 hour ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out + Karrueche Breaks Her Silence (UPDATE)
"Sorry but I'd a woman deliberately lie about who's the father of her child then she…"
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post New Developments In The Chris Brown Love Child Saga; Dad Speaks Out + Karrueche Breaks Her Silence (UPDATE)
"SMH...all I can say is that maybe Breezy will bring some fashion.sense and enjoyment to the…"
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Choking on this tea Hunny. SMH"
2 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How Karrueche Found Out About Chris Brown's Baby
"Messy celebrity drama."
2 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Sportscenter Anchor Robert Flores Is Unbothered By Nick Young's Threats
"@ Carla -Ha! Touché. The name Swaggy P reminds me of some white boy trying to hard like…"
2 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Sportscenter Anchor Robert Flores Is Unbothered By Nick Young's Threats
"I would not be afraid of 'Swaggy P' WIth a name like that who would be?  @Suga Not…"
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video