A friend and I were having a discussion when she said this "have you noticed how many fine men have ugly wives and girlfriends?? Why is a woman like me single?" so it made me wonder, do you think it's harder for an attractive woman with all her stuff together to get and keep a man? Do looks play any part at all in why a pretty woman might have a hard time in a relationship with an insecure man? Personally I've been in a relationship with an insecure man that cheated on me with some strange creatures and after we ended it, years later, he told me its because he never felt like he was good enough for me and the reason he went for women like the one he cheated with was because she worshipped him and made him feel like he was the best looking man she'd ever had (I never made him feel like that but his insecurities messed with his perception I guess) so what do you all think? Been in a similar situation?

Views: 4774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know what phoenix, I personally never liked that word, " turned out". I like to instead say "turned on".when u experience another facet of your sexuality, something is "turned on" inside you, how u relate to the world, the opposite sec, as well as the same sex, it's an eye opening experience. I have personally witnessed men that were once cruel, become kind, not sissies, but a kinder version of themselves, after their first same sex experience. I have witnessed men open up more to their female partners emotionally, after that type of experience. Just my opinion:)

Phoenix said:

I was "turned" out one on one with another female.

You don't know every scenario honey. I'm sorry.

Tone said:

  A woman can easily be  turned out trying to please her man with a threesome.  But a guy has to be thinking gay thoughts to even want to deal with another man on that level.

Phoenix said:

Straight men get turned out just like straight women honey.

I just had a post about it! You commented on it. It happens. 

Tone said:

What are you talking about no straight man is checking for another man.

darnell nelson said:

Interesting convoy ladies and gents, now amp that a 1000 times, and you have competition between gay men. I am a pretty man, always was, always will be, it's just a fact. I live in NYC, and these men are so incredibly insecure, till I took drastic measures, and became celibate, and have been for over 5 years. Men, period are children that need to be coddled and egos need to be stroked, and that not what I do. Many of you don't know this, but that is the very reason, why many of us are "crossing" over, and beginning to date straight or bicurious men, cause men these days don't have the backbone that makes a real man. When I was growing up, men were still strong and self assured, a man knew his place, and appreciated beauty in all its forms. Now days physical beauty is like a curse, your damn if your decent looking, with some semblance of a self esteem, and a career, in fact your a damn unicorn, and people don't mind treating u as such. I simply left it all behind, and concentrated on my spiritual self,best decision I have ever made. It's sad, in a sense, cause I have so much to offer, but if the world does not see it,.....then I make sure I do,...and keep it moving. Love is wonderful, and I would give my eyeteeth to have a man that I could call my own,...but I leave that to the universe,...will I just continue to be me.  Don't give up ladies,...there is someone for everyone, just believe you are worthy,..and he will come.

I'll subscribe to that. Makes sense.

I was TURNED ON by another woman. 

;)

darnell nelson said:

You know what phoenix, I personally never liked that word, " turned out". I like to instead say "turned on".when u experience another facet of your sexuality, something is "turned on" inside you, how u relate to the world, the opposite sec, as well as the same sex, it's an eye opening experience. I have personally witnessed men that were once cruel, become kind, not sissies, but a kinder version of themselves, after their first same sex experience. I have witnessed men open up more to their female partners emotionally, after that type of experience. Just my opinion:)

Phoenix said:

I was "turned" out one on one with another female.

You don't know every scenario honey. I'm sorry.

Tone said:

  A woman can easily be  turned out trying to please her man with a threesome.  But a guy has to be thinking gay thoughts to even want to deal with another man on that level.

Phoenix said:

Straight men get turned out just like straight women honey.

I just had a post about it! You commented on it. It happens. 

Tone said:

What are you talking about no straight man is checking for another man.

darnell nelson said:

Interesting convoy ladies and gents, now amp that a 1000 times, and you have competition between gay men. I am a pretty man, always was, always will be, it's just a fact. I live in NYC, and these men are so incredibly insecure, till I took drastic measures, and became celibate, and have been for over 5 years. Men, period are children that need to be coddled and egos need to be stroked, and that not what I do. Many of you don't know this, but that is the very reason, why many of us are "crossing" over, and beginning to date straight or bicurious men, cause men these days don't have the backbone that makes a real man. When I was growing up, men were still strong and self assured, a man knew his place, and appreciated beauty in all its forms. Now days physical beauty is like a curse, your damn if your decent looking, with some semblance of a self esteem, and a career, in fact your a damn unicorn, and people don't mind treating u as such. I simply left it all behind, and concentrated on my spiritual self,best decision I have ever made. It's sad, in a sense, cause I have so much to offer, but if the world does not see it,.....then I make sure I do,...and keep it moving. Love is wonderful, and I would give my eyeteeth to have a man that I could call my own,...but I leave that to the universe,...will I just continue to be me.  Don't give up ladies,...there is someone for everyone, just believe you are worthy,..and he will come.

Those men are gay. I would never sleep with a man or want a man in a romantic way and I assume most straight men feel the same way.  No amount of liquor drugs is ever going to make me look at a man in the way i look at a woman.


darnell nelson said:

Tone, never make sexual assumptions and speak where another man will stick his dyck. Only speak for self,speak for what YOU won't do. And to assume a woman gets turned out "quicker" than a man is not really true. I have been a first for a few men,they wanted to try it, and I never heard from them again. It's a slow tedious process to turn a man out, very true, but once they reach that "point of no return", they always make that jump. Does that make them "gay",..In my book, no,...makes them freaky as hell,..horny toads, hornballs,..whatever. Loose the labels, cause sexuality, especially if you reach a certain social rank and status, is as fluid as water.

That's all he's asking you to do. Is speak for yourself.

You making broad assumptions about other "straight men" makes no sense.  


Tone said:

Those men are gay. I would never sleep with a man or want a man in a romantic way and I assume most straight men feel the same way.  No amount of liquor drugs is ever going to make me look at a man in the way i look at a woman.


darnell nelson said:

Tone, never make sexual assumptions and speak where another man will stick his dyck. Only speak for self,speak for what YOU won't do. And to assume a woman gets turned out "quicker" than a man is not really true. I have been a first for a few men,they wanted to try it, and I never heard from them again. It's a slow tedious process to turn a man out, very true, but once they reach that "point of no return", they always make that jump. Does that make them "gay",..In my book, no,...makes them freaky as hell,..horny toads, hornballs,..whatever. Loose the labels, cause sexuality, especially if you reach a certain social rank and status, is as fluid as water.

If i said all straight men like big butt women that would be a broad assumption. But to say that straight men don't have sex with men is not a broad assumption.


Phoenix said:

That's all he's asking you to do. Is speak for yourself.

You making broad assumptions about other "straight men" makes no sense.  


Tone said:

Those men are gay. I would never sleep with a man or want a man in a romantic way and I assume most straight men feel the same way.  No amount of liquor drugs is ever going to make me look at a man in the way i look at a woman.


darnell nelson said:

Tone, never make sexual assumptions and speak where another man will stick his dyck. Only speak for self,speak for what YOU won't do. And to assume a woman gets turned out "quicker" than a man is not really true. I have been a first for a few men,they wanted to try it, and I never heard from them again. It's a slow tedious process to turn a man out, very true, but once they reach that "point of no return", they always make that jump. Does that make them "gay",..In my book, no,...makes them freaky as hell,..horny toads, hornballs,..whatever. Loose the labels, cause sexuality, especially if you reach a certain social rank and status, is as fluid as water.

Why are y'all trying to murk me today?

Interesting...

 

darnell nelson said:

You know what phoenix, I personally never liked that word, " turned out". I like to instead say "turned on".when u experience another facet of your sexuality, something is "turned on" inside you, how u relate to the world, the opposite sec, as well as the same sex, it's an eye opening experience. I have personally witnessed men that were once cruel, become kind, not sissies, but a kinder version of themselves, after their first same sex experience. I have witnessed men open up more to their female partners emotionally, after that type of experience. Just my opinion:)
Phoenix said:

I was "turned" out one on one with another female.

You don't know every scenario honey. I'm sorry.
Tone said:

  A woman can easily be  turned out trying to please her man with a threesome.  But a guy has to be thinking gay thoughts to even want to deal with another man on that level.

I'm sorry but I cannot agree with that highlighted part. Why can't "ugly" girls be genuinely nice and sweet without worrying about eating or finding a man? Does this just ignore the personality aspect?  

LuckyStrike351 said:

The best head I ever got (almost out of body experience) was from an overweight girl...  Also, "ugly" girls tend to be really nice and sweet and will take the time out their day to talk to you.

On the flip side, really good looking girls ignore you unless they know you're a baller, and really good looking girls, for me, as well as taking to other men, put out average to below average sexual performances. Basically good looking girls figure the prize is that they let you f*** them, where as "ugly" girls go the extra mile and make sure you're sexually satisfied in every way so they will keep you around.

I will say this, though, "ugly" girls are not nice and sweet necessarily because they want to be, but more of, they have no choice if they want to eat and find a man.  A hot girl on the other hand can be bitchy because she has plenty of horny fools who will be willing to put up with her s****.



Honeycoated said:

It can be hard because guys assume that you already have someone. I have heard guys say that an "ugly" female will go  harder to please a man, just like they say with fat women. Sometimes i have been perplexed when I see an attractive man with an "ugly" woman and think, maybe through his eyeballs, she IS attractive to him. Or maybe he's not as shallow as he seems and actually  gave her a chance because he fell in love with her personality.

 

Like Usher and Tameka. He spent so much time around her that I guess at some point, he fell for her *shrug*

whoa!  hold up....imma need you to clarify or state your definition for a 'straight' man.  here's mine: a man that only has sex with the opposite sex. Period. Dot. Dot.  There is no ambiguity for a heterosexual man.  You can't turn out a straight.  There aint enough patron and brotherhood in the city of Miami to turn out a straight man.

 

Now..a dude that is confused about his sexual orientation, or is geigh/bi-sexual but has conformed to societal pressures to look 'straight' from all outward appearances....that dude can be 'turned out/on' to homosexuality. 

 

I lived in ATL for 3 years.  All the physical characteristics I have that attracted women...attracted geigh dudes as well.  Ish was embarrassing, and pointless from my perspective.  I'm straight, and at my h******* I've never thought about any other dude sexually.  In fact, you could strand me on a desert island with Rupaul in drag for years and I'd die f****** coconuts and dreaming about the last piece of pu$$y I got before looking at another man.

 


darnell nelson said:

 wasn't. Going to reply, but phoenix just made my point, what YOU won't do,..with enough patrons,coupled with friendship and comfort, another brother will,..and come back for seconds. In this "let live" sexual climate of today, walk into any hot club in Miami,30 to 35% of the "straight men" you see, grinding on the prettiest young lady near them,..well if she ain't giving it up,...a can guarantee,the dude next to him,watching his every move,...will, in the name of "brotherhood",..lol!! When I was in college, we use to turn out so many men, we made a game of it. Men love sex,..and a lot DON'T care if the h*** belongs to a man or a woman,..all they care about is if your clean, and condoms are within reach!!!.just don't tell nobody!!!!! And I usually don't cause it's nobodies business. Ladies, wrap it up, these dudes are running wild, and discovering themselves.
Phoenix said:

Straight men get turned out just like straight women honey.

I just had a post about it! You commented on it. It happens. 
Tone said:

What are you talking about no straight man is checking for another man.
darnell nelson said:

Interesting convoy ladies and gents, now amp that a 1000 times, and you have competition between gay men. I am a pretty man, always was, always will be, it's just a fact. I live in NYC, and these men are so incredibly insecure, till I took drastic measures, and became celibate, and have been for over 5 years. Men, period are children that need to be coddled and egos need to be stroked, and that not what I do. Many of you don't know this, but that is the very reason, why many of us are "crossing" over, and beginning to date straight or bicurious men, cause men these days don't have the backbone that makes a real man. When I was growing up, men were still strong and self assured, a man knew his place, and appreciated beauty in all its forms. Now days physical beauty is like a curse, your damn if your decent looking, with some semblance of a self esteem, and a career, in fact your a damn unicorn, and people don't mind treating u as such. I simply left it all behind, and concentrated on my spiritual self,best decision I have ever made. It's sad, in a sense, cause I have so much to offer, but if the world does not see it,.....then I make sure I do,...and keep it moving. Love is wonderful, and I would give my eyeteeth to have a man that I could call my own,...but I leave that to the universe,...will I just continue to be me.  Don't give up ladies,...there is someone for everyone, just believe you are worthy,..and he will come.

The song below pretty much explains why men choose ugly wives.  However, they love having and taking care of beautiful mistresses.

 

Hey hey hey hey hey If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life Never make a pretty women your wife Go for my personal point of view Get an ugly girl to marry you
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life Never make a pretty women your wife Go for my personal point of view Get an ugly girl to marry you


A pretty women makes her husband look small it very often causes a system fall As soon as he marrys her then she starts looking for things that will break his heart but if you make an ugly women your wife you'll be happy for the rest of your life An ugly women will put peals on that and she'll always give you a piece of that.


If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life Never make a pretty women your wife

I just want to comment on straight men wanting or having one time relations with gay men. I'm a dominatrix and my customers are all straight men who request that I tell stories of them sleeping with other men. Then...they go back to their normal lives with their wives and kids without ever having sex with an actual man. I guess every man is different and you will never know whats truly going on in his head. So to assume that straight men don't think about other men is asinine. You just never know. A man can be straight in the sense that he has never slept with another man all while fantasizing about sleeping with other men.

- Is it hard being attractive?

I think so, I agree that people don't take pretty women serious. We kind of have to prove our intelligence and strength in the business world more than less attractive women. As for dating, men are also afraid of rejection and they go for the less attractive woman because she is not only a bit easier...but she is probably going to start a convo with a guy she wants while the pretty woman is still sitting on her butt waiting for HIM to come speak to her.

Those guys you are dealing with are gay. 


Jewels said:

I just want to comment on straight men wanting or having one time relations with gay men. I'm a dominatrix and my customers are all straight men who request that I tell stories of them sleeping with other men. Then...they go back to their normal lives with their wives and kids without ever having sex with an actual man. I guess every man is different and you will never know whats truly going on in his head. So to assume that straight men don't think about other men is asinine. You just never know. A man can be straight in the sense that he has never slept with another man all while fantasizing about sleeping with other men.

- Is it hard being attractive?

I think so, I agree that people don't take pretty women serious. We kind of have to prove our intelligence and strength in the business world more than less attractive women. As for dating, men are also afraid of rejection and they go for the less attractive woman because she is not only a bit easier...but she is probably going to start a convo with a guy she wants while the pretty woman is still sitting on her butt waiting for HIM to come speak to her.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Officer Not Being Charged in McKinney Pool Incident

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Former officer #EricCasebolt will not be facing any charges after being shown on tape manhandling and straddling a black girl at a pool party in #McKinney, #Texas.Just a year ago, Casebolt was called…Continue

Hotel Surveillance Shows Omar Mateen Visiting His Gay Lover

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

An #Orlando hotel has reportedly collected surveillance of #OmarMateen and his alleged gay lover from December of last year. Sources at the Ambassador Hotel say that Mateen was seen on video on…Continue

Woman Fatally Stabbed on Chicago Red Line Train

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

A woman was fatally stabbed on a #Chicago public transit system. The woman was on the 47th Red Line train when her and another passenger began to quarrel.The man is said to have asked the woman a…Continue

Jermaine Jackson's Wife Files For Divorce

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

#JermaineJackson's wife has reportedly filed for divorce. #TMZ reports that his wife says it's been trouble in paradise ever since the day she attacked him.#HalimaRashid filed the divorce on Tuesday…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
12 hours ago
MsJennyb posted blog posts
12 hours ago
MsJennyb's 2 blog posts were featured
12 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
12 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
12 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
12 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 3 events were featured
12 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"The Knicks (and Jets) are always acquiring players who are past their prime. Ok, so we'll just…"
17 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Blac Chyna Wearing House of CB 'Blanca' Nude Shimmer Chiffon Dress and Yeezy 2 Clear Heels
"ummmm no. I wish she (and the rest of the K's) would just have a seat somewhere."
17 hours ago
MrArcherthePromoter liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
yesterday
MrArcherthePromoter commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Bringing that NYC Culture Back to Power in the Game!!!!!!!!"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service