A friend and I were having a discussion when she said this "have you noticed how many fine men have ugly wives and girlfriends?? Why is a woman like me single?" so it made me wonder, do you think it's harder for an attractive woman with all her stuff together to get and keep a man? Do looks play any part at all in why a pretty woman might have a hard time in a relationship with an insecure man? Personally I've been in a relationship with an insecure man that cheated on me with some strange creatures and after we ended it, years later, he told me its because he never felt like he was good enough for me and the reason he went for women like the one he cheated with was because she worshipped him and made him feel like he was the best looking man she'd ever had (I never made him feel like that but his insecurities messed with his perception I guess) so what do you all think? Been in a similar situation?

Tags: Insecure, boogawoof, pretty, wtfiswrongwithsomemen

Views: 4305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

 Good looking women tend to be shallow and after you get over the looks you want something else.

I have a gorgeous friend (won beauty pageants personal trainer etc) an. She stay single.  Not because she has a stank attitude very nice and Christian, it's because she is too picky!  She wants a gorgeous young man who has to be rich and Christian, will wait for sex, has to be white, own business, etc etc etc.  doesn't give the avg joe a chance.  I'm not saying settle w a looser but looks are not everything!! And she refuses to talk to anyone that isn't gorgeous like her :0/
I will be the first to say I am not shallow and until that relationship with him, Id never been cheated on.. Granted some "pretty people" are shallow and use their looks to carry them, my friend isn't one of those people but I guess with all the metro sexual men where she lives, a lot of them aren't okay with not being the prize in the relationship/the better looking half lol

Tone said:

 Good looking women tend to be shallow and after you get over the looks you want something else.

Girl me and my friends see this mess all the time and I have to agree with you. Fugly broads will do ANYTHING to keep a man. I have had ugly ass men cheat on me because I boosted their ego  a bit too much & had b****** wondering what is it about him that he got her. I have had fine ass men cheat on me because I didn't boost their ego enough. So I cannot really say anyting about the cheating part. But I know here in DC there are a bunch of bad b****** walking around, so women are desperate to keep the little piece of a man they got. But some are like if he cannot step up to the plate then I would rahter be alone. Why lower your standards (if reasonable) to just be miserable. Sorry I am all over the place trying to hurry up before my boss coem back, LOL!

What would you rate yourself 

DB said:
I will be the first to say I am not shallow and until that relationship with him, Id never been cheated on.. Granted some "pretty people" are shallow and use their looks to carry them, my friend isn't one of those people but I guess with all the metro sexual men where she lives, a lot of them aren't okay with not being the prize in the relationship/the better looking half lol

Tone said:

 Good looking women tend to be shallow and after you get over the looks you want something else.

Everyone also has diffrent taste. What you like the next person might think is avg.  

Tone said:
What would you rate yourself 

DB said:
I will be the first to say I am not shallow and until that relationship with him, Id never been cheated on.. Granted some "pretty people" are shallow and use their looks to carry them, my friend isn't one of those people but I guess with all the metro sexual men where she lives, a lot of them aren't okay with not being the prize in the relationship/the better looking half lol

Tone said:

 Good looking women tend to be shallow and after you get over the looks you want something else.

I am not shallow.. I'm very picky and I wouldn't settle for anyone just to say I have a man... I have learned that I'm not easy to deal with lol I'm SPOILED ROTTEN 

I wouldn't call it picky. It's knowing what you desire in your mate. See goldfinger's response in  eleven8's post. It took me a loooong time to find someone that had that mindset. It's more than just looks.

Brii said:

I am not shallow.. I'm very picky and I wouldn't settle for anyone just to say I have a man... I have learned that I'm not easy to deal with lol I'm SPOILED ROTTEN 
Which post?

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

I wouldn't call it picky. It's knowing what you desire in your mate. See goldfinger's response in  eleven8's post. It took me a loooong time to find someone that had that mindset. It's more than just looks.

Brii said:

I am not shallow.. I'm very picky and I wouldn't settle for anyone just to say I have a man... I have learned that I'm not easy to deal with lol I'm SPOILED ROTTEN 
After you're pretty, then what? What do you bring to the table???? Lots of "pretty" girls don't understand that looks may peak his interest, but personality will make him stay...
Ugly girls know this...

It can be hard because guys assume that you already have someone. I have heard guys say that an "ugly" female will go  harder to please a man, just like they say with fat women. Sometimes i have been perplexed when I see an attractive man with an "ugly" woman and think, maybe through his eyeballs, she IS attractive to him. Or maybe he's not as shallow as he seems and actually  gave her a chance because he fell in love with her personality.

 

Like Usher and Tameka. He spent so much time around her that I guess at some point, he fell for her *shrug*

Being pretty is alright but it gets you no where in the long run because after awhile looks fade and almost everybody wants someone who can stimulate them mentally and not just physically.. I do 

* Not only that looks aside I do believe there is somebody for everybody



JustMe said:
After you're pretty, then what? What do you bring to the table???? Lots of "pretty" girls don't understand that looks may peak his interest, but personality will make him stay... Ugly girls know this...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

To call or not to call.?!?

Started by LoveMe in Talk Ish. Last reply by Down South Diva 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

So I've been a lurker on this site for a while. Never post but really enjoy reading all the insights you all provide. Anyway I was approached by an athlete about 3 weeks ago. On my way out the club…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish. Last reply by Robin Smith 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 4 hours ago. 15 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Latest Activity

Down South Diva replied to LoveMe's discussion To call or not to call.?!?
"girl call that nigg* and quit playin. Were u and his teammate dating for awhile, or was it just a…"
1 hour ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Romeo Tells Mother To "Be A Better Parent" If She Wants Money From Master P
"@Hate my Ex- your right, very right!  But I'm sure there's something that worked out…"
1 hour ago
BabyCheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"*deep sigh* I know Jzapal from my strip club days. She use to be the SWEETEST girl. When she first…"
1 hour ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"@Ginger That's so true. The way she schemes, Johnni is probably on her way to jail. It fits…"
1 hour ago
C.J. commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Theyre both reformed hos. And from my understanding none of Sundy's children share the same…"
1 hour ago
LoveMe posted a discussion

To call or not to call.?!?

So I've been a lurker on this site for a while. Never post but really enjoy reading all the…See More
1 hour ago
Robin Smith replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Yes I will be in uptown Manhattan beginning in May, and I should be certified come July (at the…"
1 hour ago
Robin Smith replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"I do not use any supplements or pills and I would want to encourage healthy weight management, in…"
1 hour ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks Russell Wilson Heading For Divorce
"@Michelle Westin, why is it an issue if he tries to reconcile with his wife? And is she becomes…"
2 hours ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Lmao! @ginger"
3 hours ago
Siren replied to Robin Smith's discussion Personal Trainer Certification
"Are you in the city or NJ? I could use a trainer for sure."
3 hours ago
Ginger McKenna commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"@Down South Diva, she is always supposed to be pregnant by somebody. But on other note I thought…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video