Jacked from a random message board

So I have a drop of tea, and I mean a drop...my cousin who works behind the scenes for Kerry's new show told me that Gabby is still furious she didn't get the lead in Scandal. Also, that Gabby thinks Kerry is a snob because she refuses to hang with her or her crew.

Gabby feels that black actresses should stick together, but in reality Kerry just thinks Gabby is beneath her and lacks class.

Told you it's a drop lol
www.gossipjacker.net

Tags: gabrielle union, kerry washington

Views: 1026

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Kerry very talented.. To me Gabby cannot act I only remember seeing her in the movie The Brothers and that's because it's on BET non stop

I love Kerry!! Gabby's raspy ass voice gets on my nerves.

On the RWS post, some one called Kerry, Zoe & Halle cracka lovin hoes!!!!! I thought of you

Tone said:

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

I still remember Kerry from Save The Last Dance!!!!! The girl has chops, Scabby just gets chopped down...

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

Scandal is good... I won't spoil it for you though... I agree that Ray was her best role, but I remember STLD because she was not one of the black girl regulars...
But heck Gabby should be jealous of every black actress, cause everyone is taken more seriously than she is... r/>

maxwells_musze said:

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

lol im out of the loop like a motha fucka

SACK CHASER said:

Lol

cacs???

lmao cool cool

Tone said:

cacs???

right!! I thought i knew all the lil slang and s*** thatys a new one.  lol

Siren said:

My GoshTone you have been on a roll lately with some of your one liners...

Tone said:

cacs???

You have to be in inter-racial relationships to get anywhere in hollywood.

Anywho, didn't Gabby get a leading role in Flashforward a while back but it was cancelled?

I don't think that's true, Denzel's wife is black. Angela & Courtney, etc there are lots of blacks not involved in interracial relationships. I think where Kerry, Zoe & Halle stand out is that they don't run with Gabby's bunch... I think out of that crew only Sanaa & Taraji are considered for roles that weren't originally intended for black women...
I do remember something about a series being canceled...

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

You have to be in inter-racial relationships to get anywhere in hollywood.

Anywho, didn't Gabby get a leading role in Flashforward a while back but it was cancelled?

i really enjoyed the show...kerry played the hell out of olivia!! i personally can't see gabby as olivia and it being believable to me. i think she did good in bad boys 2, but as far a drama..eh, not so much

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Tyga Gets In the Middle of Kylie Jenner-Blac Chyna Feud, Blac Chyna Puts Him on Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena 3 hours ago. 4 Replies

The social media beefing between…Continue

Please support

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger yesterday. 10 Replies

Hey y'all I just published my first book. Please support is you can. Thanks! It is available in paperback as well as a Kindle edition.…Continue

Latest Activity

willson350 posted a status
48 minutes ago
51 minutes ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Chadrick James liked Chadrick James's blog post Ballerific Relationships: Should A Man Go All Out?
1 hour ago
Suga Bear commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert Attends EmpowHer's Rising Stars Awards
"I understand what you're saying but school is all about someone else teaching your child.…"
3 hours ago
Selena replied to RubyWoo's discussion Tyga Gets In the Middle of Kylie Jenner-Blac Chyna Feud, Blac Chyna Puts Him on Blast
"Why would you want him after the Katrashians are done with him? He's no worth it nor are they.…"
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert Attends EmpowHer's Rising Stars Awards
"The problem with putting these type of things in schools is that many parents don't want…"
4 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Bruce Jenner Talks Transitioning, Sexuality, Support From Kris Jenner + New Reality Show In The Works
"I'm glad he has spoken out... Now maybe he can get some peace..."
5 hours ago
Flyy Philly Diva commented on RubyWoo's blog post Cristiano Ronaldo Plans to Play in the U.S. In 2018 - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"I hope he comes to the Philly Union!!"
5 hours ago
Flyy Philly Diva liked RubyWoo's blog post Cristiano Ronaldo Plans to Play in the U.S. In 2018 - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video