Jacked from a random message board

So I have a drop of tea, and I mean a drop...my cousin who works behind the scenes for Kerry's new show told me that Gabby is still furious she didn't get the lead in Scandal. Also, that Gabby thinks Kerry is a snob because she refuses to hang with her or her crew.

Gabby feels that black actresses should stick together, but in reality Kerry just thinks Gabby is beneath her and lacks class.

Told you it's a drop lol
www.gossipjacker.net

Tags: gabrielle union, kerry washington

Views: 966

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

damn

Kerry is a wat better actress than Gabby.  Gabby only stars in Tyler Perry movies. Who else in Hollywood wants to cast her?  Besides, Kerry has played the mess out of this role so ABC has casted the right actress.  Finally, given that this is the first black actress lead in 30 years, Gabby is really holding us back with the negative comments.

I love Kerry very talented.. To me Gabby cannot act I only remember seeing her in the movie The Brothers and that's because it's on BET non stop

I love Kerry!! Gabby's raspy ass voice gets on my nerves.

On the RWS post, some one called Kerry, Zoe & Halle cracka lovin hoes!!!!! I thought of you

Tone said:

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

I still remember Kerry from Save The Last Dance!!!!! The girl has chops, Scabby just gets chopped down...

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

Scandal is good... I won't spoil it for you though... I agree that Ray was her best role, but I remember STLD because she was not one of the black girl regulars...
But heck Gabby should be jealous of every black actress, cause everyone is taken more seriously than she is... r/>

maxwells_musze said:

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

lol im out of the loop like a motha fucka

SACK CHASER said:

Lol

cacs???

lmao cool cool

Tone said:

cacs???

right!! I thought i knew all the lil slang and s*** thatys a new one.  lol

Siren said:

My GoshTone you have been on a roll lately with some of your one liners...

Tone said:

cacs???

You have to be in inter-racial relationships to get anywhere in hollywood.

Anywho, didn't Gabby get a leading role in Flashforward a while back but it was cancelled?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Emily B and Fabolous Expecting Second Child

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 11 hours ago. 7 Replies

It's being reported that Fabolous…Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 23 hours ago. 85 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

HELP!!!!!!! HOW TO BE THE BELL OF THE BALL! !!

Started by Phoenix Kelly in Talk Ish. Last reply by Phoenix Kelly 23 hours ago. 7 Replies

As an entertainer, we have access to more than a little bit of ballers. I've watched men come in and throw THOUSANDS on one girl in just a few moments. So here's the question: how does one get to be…Continue

Entrepreneur Women

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by LovesChild1984 yesterday. 2 Replies

I hate my job and it's messing with my selfesteem at this point, I have a lot of ideas, but I'm getting soooo much negativity for my vision of the world or whatever The whole point is I'M RIGHT, but…Continue

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video