Jacked from a random message board

So I have a drop of tea, and I mean a drop...my cousin who works behind the scenes for Kerry's new show told me that Gabby is still furious she didn't get the lead in Scandal. Also, that Gabby thinks Kerry is a snob because she refuses to hang with her or her crew.

Gabby feels that black actresses should stick together, but in reality Kerry just thinks Gabby is beneath her and lacks class.

Told you it's a drop lol
www.gossipjacker.net

Tags: gabrielle union, kerry washington

Views: 931

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

damn

Kerry is a wat better actress than Gabby.  Gabby only stars in Tyler Perry movies. Who else in Hollywood wants to cast her?  Besides, Kerry has played the mess out of this role so ABC has casted the right actress.  Finally, given that this is the first black actress lead in 30 years, Gabby is really holding us back with the negative comments.

I love Kerry very talented.. To me Gabby cannot act I only remember seeing her in the movie The Brothers and that's because it's on BET non stop

I love Kerry!! Gabby's raspy ass voice gets on my nerves.

On the RWS post, some one called Kerry, Zoe & Halle cracka lovin hoes!!!!! I thought of you

Tone said:

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

I still remember Kerry from Save The Last Dance!!!!! The girl has chops, Scabby just gets chopped down...

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

Scandal is good... I won't spoil it for you though... I agree that Ray was her best role, but I remember STLD because she was not one of the black girl regulars...
But heck Gabby should be jealous of every black actress, cause everyone is taken more seriously than she is... r/>

maxwells_musze said:

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

lol im out of the loop like a motha fucka

SACK CHASER said:

Lol

cacs???

lmao cool cool

Tone said:

cacs???

right!! I thought i knew all the lil slang and s*** thatys a new one.  lol

Siren said:

My GoshTone you have been on a roll lately with some of your one liners...

Tone said:

cacs???

You have to be in inter-racial relationships to get anywhere in hollywood.

Anywho, didn't Gabby get a leading role in Flashforward a while back but it was cancelled?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 2 hours ago. 35 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Claps Back

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 11 hours ago. 2 Replies

Pure comedy...50 is a fool lolContinue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 11 hours ago. 5 Replies

Continue

Ballerific Throwback Thursday Music

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

Biggie performing "Juicy" on MTV's The Grind Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two Young Onika Maraj Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz & Benz Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling and…Continue

Latest Activity

Aarynn Denise liked MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Relationships & Social Networks: Privacy vs Secrecy
10 seconds ago
Aarynn Denise liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships: But You Say I'm Just a Friend. By: @milagreee
19 seconds ago
Aarynn Denise liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Instagram Fab: Adrienne Bailon Wears Helmut Lang Grid Sweater and Ohne Title Zip Front Leather and Jersey Skirt
23 seconds ago
B Thang commented on yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Braxton Family Values (season 4 episode 2)
"I think Tamar has some other issues because she acts extremely childish and super crazy for no real…"
21 minutes ago
yan yan posted a blog post
54 minutes ago
yan yan's blog post was featured
54 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
56 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
56 minutes ago
Aarynn Denise posted a blog post
56 minutes ago
Aarynn Denise's blog post was featured
56 minutes ago
Dee2010 commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Relationships & Social Networks: Privacy vs Secrecy
"It definitely matters to me. I want to showcase who I'm with and my ex claimed he didn't…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Divorce "Done Deal"
"Awwww I liked them together. I'll believe it when I see the paperwork."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video