Jacked from a random message board

So I have a drop of tea, and I mean a drop...my cousin who works behind the scenes for Kerry's new show told me that Gabby is still furious she didn't get the lead in Scandal. Also, that Gabby thinks Kerry is a snob because she refuses to hang with her or her crew.

Gabby feels that black actresses should stick together, but in reality Kerry just thinks Gabby is beneath her and lacks class.

Told you it's a drop lol
www.gossipjacker.net

Tags: gabrielle union, kerry washington

Views: 925

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kerry does seem snobbish. And I like the show. I can't see gabby playing it as well as kerry did. So gabby needs to have an everlasting seat and Stfu. Besides what "serious" roles has gabby ever played? Tyler perry movies don't count. 

lol If true, tell Gabby all those carbs from hating are going to go straight to her hips. She need to just let it go and look for another project. Oh hell, why not come up with your own project and shop it around. Get your baller bf to invest in it before he drop your azz and move on to the next one. Stop bytching and get hustling.

Kerry Washington is a snob because of her upbringing, it has nothing to do with Gabby. If the tea is true, Gabby needs to get over herself. She's been in the game this long, she should be able to take a few lumps and keep it moving.

she fine but she love them cacs to much

cacs???

caucasians?

Lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

That's just like me and SACK CHASER trying to be friends LMAO! And yes dumb b****, I am kerry and you are break-a-home Gabby Union Hoe!

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka

cacs???

This is my pharse of the week! 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

lol If true, tell Gabby all those carbs from hating are going to go straight to her hips. She need to just let it go and look for another project. Oh hell, why not come up with your own project and shop it around. Get your baller bf to invest in it before he drop your azz and move on to the next one. Stop bytching and get hustling.

Your beastly ass stay trolling behind my post. Lol!!! 

Skytz0100 said:

That's just like me and SACK CHASER trying to be friends LMAO! And yes dumb b****, I am kerry and you are break-a-home Gabby Union Hoe!

My GoshTone you have been on a roll lately with some of your one liners...

Tone said:

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka

cacs???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Religion vs. Relationships

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 8 minutes ago. 8 Replies

Last night, I had an interesting…Continue

Ask A Man - Threesomes With Your Man and His Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Hate my Ex 9 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Answered by @webbiecasseus (if…Continue

IG and Kids

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by Eleven8 11 minutes ago. 2 Replies

I always see people say they question someone’s parenting if they never see pictures of their child on IG? Personally I don’t post pictures of my child on the internet period; I’m very private and…Continue

"White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"

Started by EMariah in Talk Ish. Last reply by Hate my Ex 35 minutes ago. 6 Replies

I've hear Black men say they date White women because White women aren't gold diggers. Well, this proves otherwise:…Continue

Latest Activity

Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
"That's really sweet!"
7 minutes ago
Tone © replied to Breezy's discussion Religion vs. Relationships
"like I said that is picking and choosing what you want to follow. You don't have to ask…"
8 minutes ago
Hate my Ex replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ask A Man - Threesomes With Your Man and His Baby Mama
"Idk if I agree with his advice or comments. Maybe she asked him about it to open dialogue to see if…"
9 minutes ago
Eleven8 replied to SMSLove's discussion IG and Kids
"A couple of people have tried to throw shade at me for not posting my child on social media... I…"
11 minutes ago
Breezy replied to Breezy's discussion Religion vs. Relationships
"That's absolutely not true. Nobody should have to put themselves in a box in order…"
23 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
28 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Victor Cruz Proposes To Girlfriend Elaina Watley (VIDEO)
"Congrats!  I guess... ::quietly goes and sits in a corner to weep::"
32 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"JSMH...why is she bringing him on the show?  He is a boyfriend with a messy baby…"
34 minutes ago
Hate my Ex replied to EMariah's discussion "White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"
"Thanks!"
35 minutes ago
Tone © replied to EMariah's discussion "White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"
" Brianna Bette "
39 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post New Couple Alert?: Houston Rockets James Harden & Tahiry Take On China
"LOL Eleven8...you can't drip drop tea on us...give us the full cup....  "
41 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to SMSLove's discussion IG and Kids
"I've had a few people throw shade at me because I don't post many pictures of my…"
43 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video