Jacked from a random message board

So I have a drop of tea, and I mean a drop...my cousin who works behind the scenes for Kerry's new show told me that Gabby is still furious she didn't get the lead in Scandal. Also, that Gabby thinks Kerry is a snob because she refuses to hang with her or her crew.

Gabby feels that black actresses should stick together, but in reality Kerry just thinks Gabby is beneath her and lacks class.

Told you it's a drop lol
www.gossipjacker.net

Views: 2176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kerry does seem snobbish. And I like the show. I can't see gabby playing it as well as kerry did. So gabby needs to have an everlasting seat and Stfu. Besides what "serious" roles has gabby ever played? Tyler perry movies don't count. 

lol If true, tell Gabby all those carbs from hating are going to go straight to her hips. She need to just let it go and look for another project. Oh hell, why not come up with your own project and shop it around. Get your baller bf to invest in it before he drop your azz and move on to the next one. Stop bytching and get hustling.

Kerry Washington is a snob because of her upbringing, it has nothing to do with Gabby. If the tea is true, Gabby needs to get over herself. She's been in the game this long, she should be able to take a few lumps and keep it moving.

she fine but she love them cacs to much

cacs???

caucasians?

That's just like me and SACK CHASER trying to be friends LMAO! And yes dumb b****, I am kerry and you are break-a-home Gabby Union Hoe!

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

This is my pharse of the week! 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

lol If true, tell Gabby all those carbs from hating are going to go straight to her hips. She need to just let it go and look for another project. Oh hell, why not come up with your own project and shop it around. Get your baller bf to invest in it before he drop your azz and move on to the next one. Stop bytching and get hustling.

My GoshTone you have been on a roll lately with some of your one liners...

Tone said:

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

damn

Kerry is a wat better actress than Gabby.  Gabby only stars in Tyler Perry movies. Who else in Hollywood wants to cast her?  Besides, Kerry has played the mess out of this role so ABC has casted the right actress.  Finally, given that this is the first black actress lead in 30 years, Gabby is really holding us back with the negative comments.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Wednesday. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Tuesday. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted a blog post
18 minutes ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
18 minutes ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
53 minutes ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
53 minutes ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Rick Ross Fires Warning Shot At Drake "It's Whatever If It's Gonna Be Whatever"
"First off, where was all this mouth when Trick was checking that azz?"
2 hours ago
Sp Blake updated their profile
6 hours ago
BunniDWabbit commented on Eleven8's blog post Rick Ross Fires Warning Shot At Drake "It's Whatever If It's Gonna Be Whatever"
"Why are we still letting this Rick Ross thing happen? He's got a great voice, but he…"
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
8 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted events
8 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Rick Ross Fires Warning Shot At Drake "It's Whatever If It's Gonna Be Whatever"
"Rozay aka officer Ricky, must've forgotten that he's a fake thug whose stage name was…"
9 hours ago
Tara Thornton updated their profile photo
15 hours ago
Tara Thornton updated their profile
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service