Jacked from a random message board

So I have a drop of tea, and I mean a drop...my cousin who works behind the scenes for Kerry's new show told me that Gabby is still furious she didn't get the lead in Scandal. Also, that Gabby thinks Kerry is a snob because she refuses to hang with her or her crew.

Gabby feels that black actresses should stick together, but in reality Kerry just thinks Gabby is beneath her and lacks class.

Told you it's a drop lol
www.gossipjacker.net

Tags: gabrielle union, kerry washington

Views: 956

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kerry does seem snobbish. And I like the show. I can't see gabby playing it as well as kerry did. So gabby needs to have an everlasting seat and Stfu. Besides what "serious" roles has gabby ever played? Tyler perry movies don't count. 

lol If true, tell Gabby all those carbs from hating are going to go straight to her hips. She need to just let it go and look for another project. Oh hell, why not come up with your own project and shop it around. Get your baller bf to invest in it before he drop your azz and move on to the next one. Stop bytching and get hustling.

Kerry Washington is a snob because of her upbringing, it has nothing to do with Gabby. If the tea is true, Gabby needs to get over herself. She's been in the game this long, she should be able to take a few lumps and keep it moving.

she fine but she love them cacs to much

cacs???

caucasians?

Lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

That's just like me and SACK CHASER trying to be friends LMAO! And yes dumb b****, I am kerry and you are break-a-home Gabby Union Hoe!

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka

cacs???

This is my pharse of the week! 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

lol If true, tell Gabby all those carbs from hating are going to go straight to her hips. She need to just let it go and look for another project. Oh hell, why not come up with your own project and shop it around. Get your baller bf to invest in it before he drop your azz and move on to the next one. Stop bytching and get hustling.

Your beastly ass stay trolling behind my post. Lol!!! 

Skytz0100 said:

That's just like me and SACK CHASER trying to be friends LMAO! And yes dumb b****, I am kerry and you are break-a-home Gabby Union Hoe!

My GoshTone you have been on a roll lately with some of your one liners...

Tone said:

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka

cacs???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 12 hours ago. 4 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 13 hours ago. 2 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 23 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 23 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Latest Activity

Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"Girl bye!!!!"
5 minutes ago
Eleven8's 7 blog posts were featured
5 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
6 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"I didnt even read the write up bc the title alone sounds nuts!"
8 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
31 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
31 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
37 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
37 minutes ago
Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post Nene Leakes A No-Show During RHOA Trip To The Philippines
1 hour ago
aleah updated their profile
9 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"This should be interesting. Meghan not scared of nobody. Jackie watch out!"
11 hours ago
V commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
"This is a great article and I agree with its sentiments. It doesn't take much to be able to…"
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video