Jacked from a random message board

So I have a drop of tea, and I mean a drop...my cousin who works behind the scenes for Kerry's new show told me that Gabby is still furious she didn't get the lead in Scandal. Also, that Gabby thinks Kerry is a snob because she refuses to hang with her or her crew.

Gabby feels that black actresses should stick together, but in reality Kerry just thinks Gabby is beneath her and lacks class.

Told you it's a drop lol
www.gossipjacker.net

Tags: gabrielle union, kerry washington

Views: 934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kerry does seem snobbish. And I like the show. I can't see gabby playing it as well as kerry did. So gabby needs to have an everlasting seat and Stfu. Besides what "serious" roles has gabby ever played? Tyler perry movies don't count. 

lol If true, tell Gabby all those carbs from hating are going to go straight to her hips. She need to just let it go and look for another project. Oh hell, why not come up with your own project and shop it around. Get your baller bf to invest in it before he drop your azz and move on to the next one. Stop bytching and get hustling.

Kerry Washington is a snob because of her upbringing, it has nothing to do with Gabby. If the tea is true, Gabby needs to get over herself. She's been in the game this long, she should be able to take a few lumps and keep it moving.

she fine but she love them cacs to much

cacs???

caucasians?

Lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

That's just like me and SACK CHASER trying to be friends LMAO! And yes dumb b****, I am kerry and you are break-a-home Gabby Union Hoe!

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka

cacs???

This is my pharse of the week! 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

lol If true, tell Gabby all those carbs from hating are going to go straight to her hips. She need to just let it go and look for another project. Oh hell, why not come up with your own project and shop it around. Get your baller bf to invest in it before he drop your azz and move on to the next one. Stop bytching and get hustling.

Your beastly ass stay trolling behind my post. Lol!!! 

Skytz0100 said:

That's just like me and SACK CHASER trying to be friends LMAO! And yes dumb b****, I am kerry and you are break-a-home Gabby Union Hoe!

My GoshTone you have been on a roll lately with some of your one liners...

Tone said:

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka

cacs???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
40 minutes ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
mariemarie675 liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
3 hours ago
Kia Russell liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
6 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
7 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
7 hours ago
Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
7 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
8 hours ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video