Jacked from a random message board

So I have a drop of tea, and I mean a drop...my cousin who works behind the scenes for Kerry's new show told me that Gabby is still furious she didn't get the lead in Scandal. Also, that Gabby thinks Kerry is a snob because she refuses to hang with her or her crew.

Gabby feels that black actresses should stick together, but in reality Kerry just thinks Gabby is beneath her and lacks class.

Told you it's a drop lol
www.gossipjacker.net

Tags: gabrielle union, kerry washington

Views: 962

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kerry does seem snobbish. And I like the show. I can't see gabby playing it as well as kerry did. So gabby needs to have an everlasting seat and Stfu. Besides what "serious" roles has gabby ever played? Tyler perry movies don't count. 

lol If true, tell Gabby all those carbs from hating are going to go straight to her hips. She need to just let it go and look for another project. Oh hell, why not come up with your own project and shop it around. Get your baller bf to invest in it before he drop your azz and move on to the next one. Stop bytching and get hustling.

Kerry Washington is a snob because of her upbringing, it has nothing to do with Gabby. If the tea is true, Gabby needs to get over herself. She's been in the game this long, she should be able to take a few lumps and keep it moving.

she fine but she love them cacs to much

cacs???

caucasians?

Lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

That's just like me and SACK CHASER trying to be friends LMAO! And yes dumb b****, I am kerry and you are break-a-home Gabby Union Hoe!

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka

cacs???

This is my pharse of the week! 

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

lol If true, tell Gabby all those carbs from hating are going to go straight to her hips. She need to just let it go and look for another project. Oh hell, why not come up with your own project and shop it around. Get your baller bf to invest in it before he drop your azz and move on to the next one. Stop bytching and get hustling.

Your beastly ass stay trolling behind my post. Lol!!! 

Skytz0100 said:

That's just like me and SACK CHASER trying to be friends LMAO! And yes dumb b****, I am kerry and you are break-a-home Gabby Union Hoe!

My GoshTone you have been on a roll lately with some of your one liners...

Tone said:

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka

cacs???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Sexually Confused Rapper Young Thug Says He Wants to Marry Artist Delano Brown

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 50 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Seeking attention or does he…Continue

Alfonso Ribeiro Wins Dancing with the Stars & Celebrates With Fresh Prince Castmates

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 58 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Aww they all still look great!…Continue

Access Hollywood's Liz Hernandez Lashes Out At Nicki Minaj

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Liz Hernandez of “Access…Continue

Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?

Started by Natasha Thomas in Talk Ish. Last reply by Natasha Thomas 12 hours ago. 2 Replies

I'm Going to The BTS Tour in Atlanta and my bestfriend and I Got separate seats across the stadium from each other so I want to know if any gorgeous girlies were going to be there so we can meet and…Continue

Latest Activity

Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion Sexually Confused Rapper Young Thug Says He Wants to Marry Artist Delano Brown
"Did y'all just post an article about chicks fighting over this guy? And he's batting for…"
50 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
55 minutes ago
Moving In Silence replied to RubyWoo's discussion Alfonso Ribeiro Wins Dancing with the Stars & Celebrates With Fresh Prince Castmates
"Congrats! I was hoping he'd win."
58 minutes ago
Moving In Silence commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Why Some Beautiful Women Prefer Less Attractive Men By: @milagreee
"Idk I've met some ugly dudes with personalities just as ugly. But most are very good to their…"
1 hour ago
Profile IconDarlene Whitby, TLO, Sunnie dawnn and 3 more joined Baller Alert.com
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"@11 ur so right."
3 hours ago
Milagros Reyes's 2 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Milagros Reyes posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post

Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Jason Derulo (Singer)

Who said men were the only ones to catch a woodie in the AM? Women think about sex just as much if…See More
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured

Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Jason Derulo (Singer)

Who said men were the only ones to catch a woodie in the AM? Women think about sex just as much if…See More
3 hours ago
Marsha commented on Eleven8's blog post Leah Still's Mother Says Devon Still Hasn't Paid Child Support Since August
"There's no reason for him not to pay child support. Men outside of the NFL pay insurance and…"
5 hours ago
Natasha Thomas replied to Natasha Thomas's discussion Who's Going to the The Chris Brown and Trey Songz concert in ATL!?
"Omg awesome ! Where are your seats and how old are you !? And do you do your own make up?? Read…"
12 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video