Jacked from a random message board

So I have a drop of tea, and I mean a drop...my cousin who works behind the scenes for Kerry's new show told me that Gabby is still furious she didn't get the lead in Scandal. Also, that Gabby thinks Kerry is a snob because she refuses to hang with her or her crew.

Gabby feels that black actresses should stick together, but in reality Kerry just thinks Gabby is beneath her and lacks class.

Told you it's a drop lol
www.gossipjacker.net

Tags: gabrielle union, kerry washington

Views: 924

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

damn

Kerry is a wat better actress than Gabby.  Gabby only stars in Tyler Perry movies. Who else in Hollywood wants to cast her?  Besides, Kerry has played the mess out of this role so ABC has casted the right actress.  Finally, given that this is the first black actress lead in 30 years, Gabby is really holding us back with the negative comments.

I love Kerry very talented.. To me Gabby cannot act I only remember seeing her in the movie The Brothers and that's because it's on BET non stop

I love Kerry!! Gabby's raspy ass voice gets on my nerves.

lord!!! lol Skytz (always so funny u are)

but on topic...Kerry is just a better ACTRESS and knows her CRAFT. Gabby is not even an "a lister" by any Hollyweird standards...the best she can do is a Tyler Perry or Russ Parr film (if that). She has pretty much typecasted herself in the industry..

Skytz0100 said:

That's just like me and SACK CHASER trying to be friends LMAO! And yes dumb b****, I am kerry and you are break-a-home Gabby Union Hoe!

On the RWS post, some one called Kerry, Zoe & Halle cracka lovin hoes!!!!! I thought of you

Tone said:

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

I still remember Kerry from Save The Last Dance!!!!! The girl has chops, Scabby just gets chopped down...

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

Scandal is good... I won't spoil it for you though... I agree that Ray was her best role, but I remember STLD because she was not one of the black girl regulars...
But heck Gabby should be jealous of every black actress, cause everyone is taken more seriously than she is... r/>

maxwells_musze said:

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

lol im out of the loop like a motha fucka

SACK CHASER said:

Lol

cacs???

lmao cool cool

Tone said:

cacs???

right!! I thought i knew all the lil slang and s*** thatys a new one.  lol

Siren said:

My GoshTone you have been on a roll lately with some of your one liners...

Tone said:

cacs???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 28 minutes ago. 5 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 29 minutes ago. 5 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Wifey Material?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

A friend of BA sent in his list of…Continue

Latest Activity

GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"Maybe she wanted to turn that date from a bad memory to a good one."
14 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"If my boyfriend had kids, I would want to be actively apart of their lives. I think it is up to the…"
24 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"Oh gosh, I'm about to be calling all over the place trying to find these damn shoes in store.…"
28 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"My thing is I feel like some of them were trying to look down their nose at "everyday"…"
29 minutes ago
Moving In Silence replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"I think y'all are being a little hard on the show. Just because they live in STL don't…"
42 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"You should go try them on.  Different styles will probably fit different.  One pair I had…"
49 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
56 minutes ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Wifey Material?
"Really??  I think the two parent affluent household narrows it down to about 25-30% (I'm…"
1 hour ago
CocoBey liked MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
1 hour ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Naya Rivera Married New Hubby On Her & Big Sean's Planned Wedding Date
"LMAO!! she's ruthless and frugal"
1 hour ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"My dad's ex and my mom got along fine.  My step mom (even though they werent married) and…"
1 hour ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"Girl..."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video