Jacked from a random message board

So I have a drop of tea, and I mean a drop...my cousin who works behind the scenes for Kerry's new show told me that Gabby is still furious she didn't get the lead in Scandal. Also, that Gabby thinks Kerry is a snob because she refuses to hang with her or her crew.

Gabby feels that black actresses should stick together, but in reality Kerry just thinks Gabby is beneath her and lacks class.

Told you it's a drop lol
www.gossipjacker.net

Tags: gabrielle union, kerry washington

Views: 1131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Kerry very talented.. To me Gabby cannot act I only remember seeing her in the movie The Brothers and that's because it's on BET non stop

I love Kerry!! Gabby's raspy ass voice gets on my nerves.

On the RWS post, some one called Kerry, Zoe & Halle cracka lovin hoes!!!!! I thought of you

Tone said:

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

I still remember Kerry from Save The Last Dance!!!!! The girl has chops, Scabby just gets chopped down...

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

Scandal is good... I won't spoil it for you though... I agree that Ray was her best role, but I remember STLD because she was not one of the black girl regulars...
But heck Gabby should be jealous of every black actress, cause everyone is taken more seriously than she is... r/>

maxwells_musze said:

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

lol im out of the loop like a motha fucka

SACK CHASER said:

Lol

cacs???

lmao cool cool

Tone said:

cacs???

right!! I thought i knew all the lil slang and s*** thatys a new one.  lol

Siren said:

My GoshTone you have been on a roll lately with some of your one liners...

Tone said:

cacs???

I don't think that's true, Denzel's wife is black. Angela & Courtney, etc there are lots of blacks not involved in interracial relationships. I think where Kerry, Zoe & Halle stand out is that they don't run with Gabby's bunch... I think out of that crew only Sanaa & Taraji are considered for roles that weren't originally intended for black women...
I do remember something about a series being canceled...

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

You have to be in inter-racial relationships to get anywhere in hollywood.

Anywho, didn't Gabby get a leading role in Flashforward a while back but it was cancelled?

i really enjoyed the show...kerry played the hell out of olivia!! i personally can't see gabby as olivia and it being believable to me. i think she did good in bad boys 2, but as far a drama..eh, not so much

And i see your wack azz still can't do better than your stale one-liners, #hohaveaseat!

And hey DK, I missed you!*waves really hard*

SACK CHASER said:

Your beastly ass stay trolling behind my post. Lol!!! 
Skytz0100 said:

That's just like me and SACK CHASER trying to be friends LMAO! And yes dumb b****, I am kerry and you are break-a-home Gabby Union Hoe!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Madame Tussauds Issues A Statement Regarding Guy Who Posed With Nicki Minaj's Wax Figure

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 16 hours ago. 10 Replies

Madam Tussauds issues a statement regarding guy who took an inappropriate picture with Nicki Minaj's wax figure

Tags: Madame, Tussauds, figure, wax, Minaj

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Tuesday. 1 Reply

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena on Tuesday. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Monday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose's 3 blog posts were featured
3 minutes ago
Andrew Dew posted a status
4 minutes ago
4 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
8 minutes ago
11 minutes ago
11 minutes ago
That Philly Fly Diva commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Music: Veronica Vega's 2015 Jackin For Beats "Pay Me" Remix Is Carnal: Audio blogged by @niksofly
"I need this remix because I own the original. This song is perfect for those drunken nights to…"
6 hours ago
That Philly Fly Diva liked Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Music: Veronica Vega's 2015 Jackin For Beats "Pay Me" Remix Is Carnal: Audio blogged by @niksofly
6 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
12 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video