Jacked from a random message board

So I have a drop of tea, and I mean a drop...my cousin who works behind the scenes for Kerry's new show told me that Gabby is still furious she didn't get the lead in Scandal. Also, that Gabby thinks Kerry is a snob because she refuses to hang with her or her crew.

Gabby feels that black actresses should stick together, but in reality Kerry just thinks Gabby is beneath her and lacks class.

Told you it's a drop lol
www.gossipjacker.net

Tags: gabrielle union, kerry washington

Views: 952

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

damn

Kerry is a wat better actress than Gabby.  Gabby only stars in Tyler Perry movies. Who else in Hollywood wants to cast her?  Besides, Kerry has played the mess out of this role so ABC has casted the right actress.  Finally, given that this is the first black actress lead in 30 years, Gabby is really holding us back with the negative comments.

I love Kerry very talented.. To me Gabby cannot act I only remember seeing her in the movie The Brothers and that's because it's on BET non stop

I love Kerry!! Gabby's raspy ass voice gets on my nerves.

On the RWS post, some one called Kerry, Zoe & Halle cracka lovin hoes!!!!! I thought of you

Tone said:

Cracker Ass Cracker or Cracka Ass Cracka
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

cacs???

I still remember Kerry from Save The Last Dance!!!!! The girl has chops, Scabby just gets chopped down...

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

Scandal is good... I won't spoil it for you though... I agree that Ray was her best role, but I remember STLD because she was not one of the black girl regulars...
But heck Gabby should be jealous of every black actress, cause everyone is taken more seriously than she is... r/>

maxwells_musze said:

i actually thought Kerry's best acting started w/Ray. In Save the Last Dance she was completely miscast in that part. Thought she was a horrible actress. She's come a long way. I haven't seen Scandal yet but plan to watch. I do agree that she and Zoe love the CaCs! And both look more than a little malnourished and coked up.

lol im out of the loop like a motha fucka

SACK CHASER said:

Lol

cacs???

lmao cool cool

Tone said:

cacs???

right!! I thought i knew all the lil slang and s*** thatys a new one.  lol

Siren said:

My GoshTone you have been on a roll lately with some of your one liners...

Tone said:

cacs???

You have to be in inter-racial relationships to get anywhere in hollywood.

Anywho, didn't Gabby get a leading role in Flashforward a while back but it was cancelled?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 31 minutes ago. 8 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 32 minutes ago. 8 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 18 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

BadgalCi liked Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Behind The Scenes: Andy Schuon (@andyschuon)
14 minutes ago
Eleven8's 9 blog posts were featured
15 minutes ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Beyonce & Jay Z Renew Their Vows
16 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
16 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Allegedly Attacks Co-Star Melyssa Ford With a Bottle of Vodka
"@V im totally with you....cause i do watch the braxtons...but thats it. Im anti all the rest."
30 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"this family is too whore-tastic for me. just yuck!"
31 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"preach on! "
32 minutes ago
RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"lmaooooo "
33 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"ummmm im gonna have to say yes, bc a tranny still has a penis."
33 minutes ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Can't Finalize Divorce Because She Can't Reach Lamar Odom
"I could be wrong...but...isn't there a law or something that states, when a divorce petition…"
33 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"If you listen closely to a Kardashian vagina you'll hear a rap concert."
34 minutes ago
LovLaiy replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"The Kardashians are not friends with Amber Rose. Hint Amber claimed Kim to be one of the reasons…"
49 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video