Looks like after the trailer hit the net and it showed Jim Jones talking s*** to his manager.. her boyfriend came for him:

 

Sources say that Jim Jones was jumped this early morning in the Harlem area as he was leaving a studio. He reportedly got into a verbal altercation, who was believed to be the boyfriend of his ex-manager, Yandy Smith. Jim was chased and robbed by a group of guys, believed to be with her boyfriend. Breakfast Club’s Angela Yee say that sources close to Jim believe that this ambush was put together by Yandy.

Story developing…

 

www.karencivil.com

Views: 1008

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I snickerd when I read this lol but uh nobody likes to fight one on one anymore smh always jumping and shooting people smh ummmm and I bet chrissy is out there looking for yandy ass lol and wth is a yandy sounds an animal. Lol
They are all some hood rats... uggghhh
pretty much. jim, u have some level of celebrity there is noooooooooooooo way in hell u should be hanging out in the jects still!! seriously!! smh

Siren said:
They are all some hood rats... uggghhh
lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:
pretty much. jim, u have some level of celebrity there is noooooooooooooo way in hell u should be hanging out in the jects still!! seriously!! smh
Siren said:
They are all some hood rats... uggghhh
Jim is always in the projects...like ALWAYS lmaoo but yeah, i think Chrissy need to find Yandy and beat her up like she did Kimbella LOL
+1

Eleven8 said:
Jim is always in the projects...like ALWAYS lmaoo but yeah, i think Chrissy need to find Yandy and beat her up like she did Kimbella LOL
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eleven8 said:
Jim is always in the projects...like ALWAYS lmaoo but yeah, i think Chrissy need to find Yandy and beat her up like she did Kimbella LOL
+2

MissBling said:
+1

Eleven8 said:
Jim is always in the projects...like ALWAYS lmaoo but yeah, i think Chrissy need to find Yandy and beat her up like she did Kimbella LOL

Statement From Jim Jones on the event: 

 

"I was in Harlem alone when three men stepped to me. Well, the first guy, I beat the sh*t out of him, then the second guy jumped in with a metal pipe. I was so amped up, I didn’t even feel him hitting me with it. I was  still putting a beating on the first guy, but when the third guy pulled out a gun, I got out of there. I left. Anyone with a brain would do the same."

I agree...... good "run" beats a bad "stand" anyday

Eleven8 said:

Statement From Jim Jones on the event: 

 

"I was in Harlem alone when three men stepped to me. Well, the first guy, I beat the sh*t out of him, then the second guy jumped in with a metal pipe. I was so amped up, I didn’t even feel him hitting me with it. I was  still putting a beating on the first guy, but when the third guy pulled out a gun, I got out of there. I left. Anyone with a brain would do the same."

-hood politics 101
-Hit the one talking  square in the mouth while hes speaking

-Fight the dude who aint talking bc hes the one who can scrap

-Dont square up for to long because one of em definitely has a pistol
University of Smitty said:

I agree...... good "run" beats a bad "stand" anyday

Eleven8 said:

Statement From Jim Jones on the event: 

 

"I was in Harlem alone when three men stepped to me. Well, the first guy, I beat the sh*t out of him, then the second guy jumped in with a metal pipe. I was so amped up, I didn’t even feel him hitting me with it. I was  still putting a beating on the first guy, but when the third guy pulled out a gun, I got out of there. I left. Anyone with a brain would do the same."

For some odd reason I find chrissy to be attractive in an odd way.  Maybe its because I dig folks who are undeniably loyal, and the fact that I dig plain jane women.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

UPDATE: Antonio Armstrong Has Died

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

#Antonioarmstrong has died according to local reports. He was 42 years of age. The former linebacker passed Friday evening due to complications from his injuries. Armstrong and his wife were both…Continue

The Speech Of Khizr Khan, Father of Deceased Muslim Soldier , Will Move You To Tears

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

There is no doubt that the culture of the #UnitedStates is one that is biased.Although steps have been made to progress forward, individuals with bigotry (and often a 3rd grade education) have…Continue

Former NFL Player In Critical Condition, Wife Is Dead ; Teenage Son Accused of Shooting His Parents

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Friday morning, former Texas A&M football player and #NFL linebacker, #AntonioArmstrong, and his wife, #DawnArmstrong, were found shot in the bedroom of their home in Bellaire, TX- an exclusive…Continue

Justin Bieber Turns Down $5 Million Offer to Perform At Republican Event

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

#JustinBieber was offered $5 million to perform at a #Republican Party during the #GOP Convention, #TMZ reports. However, the pop star declined after #LeBronJames advised against it and his manager…Continue

Latest Activity

MrArcherthePromoter commented on Lady Thriller's blog post Civil Court Denies Derrick Rose's Motion To Dismiss Gang Rape Case -Blogged By @LadyThriller69
"That's Bull s*** D.Rose ain't gotta take no P**** American Girlz Are Demons!!!!!!!…"
37 minutes ago
Meltus Jacob posted a status
4 hours ago
Lady Thriller posted a blog post
10 hours ago
Lady Thriller's blog post was featured
10 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted a blog post
15 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post was featured
15 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
15 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
15 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan posted a blog post

Michael Irvin May Soon Part Ways With The NFL Network - blogged by: @proudlylauren

Michael Irvin and the NFL Network may soon part ways, according to Sporting News, as his contract…See More
19 hours ago
Lauren Flanigan's blog post was featured

Michael Irvin May Soon Part Ways With The NFL Network - blogged by: @proudlylauren

Michael Irvin and the NFL Network may soon part ways, according to Sporting News, as his contract…See More
19 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
yesterday
MrArcherthePromoter commented on Lady Thriller's blog post Soulja Boy's Birthday Bash Ends With Shooting -Blogged By @LadyThriller69
"He Got Juice and He Made it THrough Thank God CHECK THE Tape @ www.MrArchersNYC.com"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service