"Alleged" jump off "Asia Monroe" of Carmelo Anthony gives us an exclusive interview about how she met Carmelo Anthony and what she claims Carmelo has said about his own wife LaLa, when she's not around. Also reveals location of another jump off! All rights and voice from interview are owned by MouthToEars!

Views: 319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think I believe this...but that's just me.

*sigh* what is her point of this?! smh. yall gon learn one day! 

This is so stupid... what is the damn point?

No offense to the interviewer but she should invest in some public speaking classes because that "umm" and "yeah" every five seconds had me feeling like I was listening to somebody's ghetto phone convo.. Besides that, I'd be a little more inclined to believe this of it were an actual video with some sort of proof but umm no, don't believe this at all
Guh, stop... 

It just sounds like she is randomly making s*** up as she goes along. If she really wanted to "leak" this info, why go to this random interviewer and not a big radio show? It all just sounds so suspect. And whatever Carmelo's doing he need to learn to pay his side pieces off better..Hush money is the key.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Shane updated their profile
7 minutes ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Emilio Pucci Sequin Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Maxi Dress
15 minutes ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
15 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
27 minutes ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"She's bitter and dude is right where he wants to be."
1 hour ago
Keetah J. commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - The Truth About OKC Thunder's Hasheem Thabeet
"D.O.A "
1 hour ago
Blasian Won commented on Destinee A. Hughes's blog post Ballerific Word Of The Day: Thots vs. Assertive Women
"We'll said...thank you!"
1 hour ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"I love jellies-) The Kate Spade and Armani onee would be cute with jeans or capris imo."
2 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Emilio Pucci Sequin Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Maxi Dress
"@Shantel, I was thinking the same thing. I just think it's angle and the make up. I like the…"
3 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"She just sounds really, really salty. Nobody can "take" your man. Dude went voluntarily…"
3 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"correction: jellies came out in the 80's. didn't like them then, definitely wont rock em…"
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video