Hey ladies, I’ll try and keep this short. In june I started very casually (at least to me) dating a married man. Initially he paid like he weighed and did everything and then some for me. He promised to get my boobs done and to take me to MIA for graduation (he can’t travel outside of the continental usa). Come to find out he was into check scams 0_o. So he had a close call and decided to go back to his day job. Fine. We keep dealing with each other (still very casually) and he continues to play Mr.happy family man at home. But slowly and surely he begun trying to infiltrate my life on the low. He started constantly bringing his daughter around me despite my objections and insisted on meeting my son and my family which I outright refused; he also tried to get me to meet me his mother which I also refused. Little by little he starts to ask me for money bc his cash flow was reduced 0_o. It gets to the point where every time we’re together he’s asking for something. To me that means it’s a wrap bc I don’t support men and I said as much to him. He goes on to profess his love for me and his desire to be with me so I decided to give him some space and reevaluate my priorities. I start building a roster and meeting men of means. Soo fast forward I get a call this afternoon that he moved…Three blocks from my house and he wants to work things out 0_o. This m-effin kneegrow done moved his family three blocks from me, and he thinks that we should pick up where we left off!?!?!? While I could move, I would still have to come around 3-4 days a week for family stuff. So what should I do about him?

Views: 401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keep doing what you been doing. Ignoring him and cutting him off!

That sounds SO psycho and scary. Personally I would move because it isnt just a coincidence he moved that close to you while trying to win you back.. Next thing you know he'll be outside of your house yelling your name like that scene from waiting to exhale smh.. You'd still have to be in that area every now and then to handle family business but at least it would be easier to dodge/ignore him. But it really just depends on your feelings. If you're creeped out or scared, move, if not, stay
Wow!!! Ok if it's that easy for you to pick up and move you and your son then for both of your safety do it cause he sounds crazy.however if not..get a restraining order and change your number cause it sounds like something ain't right...oh and whynthenhell he want u to meet his kids if he's married??? Yea girl be careful

LOL. I wouldn't put it past him. But i'm not so much scared as creeped out. Like where is your common sense guy.  I grew up in this neighborhood, everyone knows me and my family there's no sneaking around when you live up the street. Ya'll know how nosey neighbors can be. I'm worried that his daughter is going to see me and blow my cover with a big ass shout out smh.

DB said:

That sounds SO psycho and scary. Personally I would move because it isnt just a coincidence he moved that close to you while trying to win you back.. Next thing you know he'll be outside of your house yelling your name like that scene from waiting to exhale smh.. You'd still have to be in that area every now and then to handle family business but at least it would be easier to dodge/ignore him. But it really just depends on your feelings. If you're creeped out or scared, move, if not, stay

Thats what I said. Like you know better then that. He had the nerve to catch an attitude when I refused to let him see my son and when I wouldn't even let him meet my family or friends as a "friend of mine".  I know my role and I play my position well so I don't understand how he got confused along the way.

AllyNWonderland said:

Wow!!! Ok if it's that easy for you to pick up and move you and your son then for both of your safety do it cause he sounds crazy.however if not..get a restraining order and change your number cause it sounds like something ain't right...oh and whynthenhell he want u to meet his kids if he's married??? Yea girl be careful

I will

Honeycoated said:

Keep doing what you been doing. Ignoring him and cutting him off!

Threaten to tell his wife. Start sending him love notes and leaving stuff on his car. He’ll snap back real quick.

My thing about dating.. period unless its a kick it once n a while type of thing but even then... somebody is goin to catch feelings ... n want more... no way around it unless it only last a month or 2.. feelings grow... so sooner or later its gonna happen... if u know for sure thats not what u want then it should end early on... if he was payin for everything it was more then casual... so u kinda set ur self of for something that was bound to happen either it was goin to be u or him.... thats how relationship work.... u gon have to completely end it... not even be friends

That's how itch-bays end up on the side of milk cartons, no bueno lol.

Kia Johnson said:

Threaten to tell his wife. Start sending him love notes and leaving stuff on his car. He’ll snap back real quick.

But to me he knew his situation and knew that he wasn't trying to change his marital status regardless of the problems that he was allegedly having at home.  So why even go through the motions of trying to start a relationship? As far as the cash situation goes in his culture men are supposed to show interest through gifts and cash before they even  approach a female. I made the mistake of paying for a $2  snack out of my own pocket while I was with him bc he was on the phone and dang near got cursed out when he ended his call.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

My thing about dating.. period unless its a kick it once n a while type of thing but even then... somebody is goin to catch feelings ... n want more... no way around it unless it only last a month or 2.. feelings grow... so sooner or later its gonna happen... if u know for sure thats not what u want then it should end early on... if he was payin for everything it was more then casual... so u kinda set ur self of for something that was bound to happen either it was goin to be u or him.... thats how relationship work.... u gon have to completely end it... not even be friends

*hollering wall slide*

McKenna Hylton said:

That's how itch-bays end up on the side of milk cartons, no bueno lol.

Kia Johnson said:

I respectfully disagree. She was supposed to be his side piece. She accepted her role but he's trying to change his role. He wants to go from sugardaddy to hubby. Now he's trying to build a harem with MH being wife # 2. That only works when both of you agree to it and set up some conditions on how it works.  He didn't ask. He just moved his other family to her neighborhood like they are all gonna be one big unhappy family.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 10 hours ago. 7 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 10 hours ago. 3 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 14 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Christina commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
"So she smashed him and has absolutely nothing to show for it? Fail! And ewww, that story was gross.…"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
"Sooo...she wasnt impressed by Ricky but ended up trying to catch his attention and slept with him."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"Soooo....has she always had hips or was that includ ed with her new butt?"
2 hours ago
Billy Official commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"Nick is absolutely handsome & Iggy looks beautiful as well. They are a gorgeous couple. And the…"
4 hours ago
Phenix Denise commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Dear Rick Ross, Can I Have My Red Bottoms Back?
"Whomever you are, you need to have several. You got smashed, dashed, and no money for gas. Forgot…"
5 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"If the trans in question is Pre-op than the dive is gay. If the trans in question is post-op and…"
6 hours ago
TawnBaby replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"i had someone ask me this on my tumblr, and i really didnt know how to answer this... but i did…"
9 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Behind The Scenes: Andy Schuon (@andyschuon)
"He's married."
9 hours ago
Kennedy commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"bottom left.... I want"
9 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Avina Rodriguez
"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! With IG it's easier to tell a master designer from a novice. A lot novices…"
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video