Oh...

Views: 785

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Her attitude will not get her far.

I don't think anyone questions her ability to snatch off her lacefront and get real hood, so why does she think she is constantly being tested? The real victory would be to see her acting like a professional and putting on a good show. Wasn't she already warned that record labels were turned off by her behavior? SMDH


she is a hoodrat
luvsmoochez said:

I don't think anyone questions her ability to snatch off her lacefront and get real hood, so why does she think she is constantly being tested? The real victory would be to see her acting like a professional and putting on a good show. Wasn't she already warned that record labels were turned off by her behavior? SMDH

Why are you reading twitter when you have paying fans? SMH

I like her, I really, really do, but I need someone to tell her that leaving the hood behind doesn't make you any less real! Chick can SANG, but her "hoodness" urban-ness is going to be the reason no one takes her seriously, that crap works for rappers, but not R&B singers. She can't possibly have real friends or management who have her best interest in mind. She just can't.

That "0 F--ks Given" Mixtape is the BOMB tho.

Sad but true...
 
Tone said:


she is a hoodrat
luvsmoochez said:

I don't think anyone questions her ability to snatch off her lacefront and get real hood, so why does she think she is constantly being tested? The real victory would be to see her acting like a professional and putting on a good show. Wasn't she already warned that record labels were turned off by her behavior? SMDH

She's so EXXTRA ignorant....smh

She makes herself look real crazy... That is why people have a hard time taking her seriously and believing that story about Memphitz.

She lacks class. She won't get far, that's why no one is trying to sign or manage her.

she got a mix tape out??

Sheli - Ex-MoneyTeamManager said:

I like her, I really, really do, but I need someone to tell her that leaving the hood behind doesn't make you any less real! Chick can SANG, but her "hoodness" urban-ness is going to be the reason no one takes her seriously, that crap works for rappers, but not R&B singers. She can't possibly have real friends or management who have her best interest in mind. She just can't.

That "0 F--ks Given" Mixtape is the BOMB tho.

agreed!



mavsbabe41 said:

Her attitude will not get her far.
She's that girl, that made it out the hood physically, but is still there mentally...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

Lil' Kim Names Her Top 5 Favorite Biggie Tracks

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

#LilKim recently called into DJ's “The Whoolywood Shuffle” radio show to discuss the #BadBoy Family Reunion Tour.During the phone interview, the Queen Bee talked about setting aside her beef with…Continue

Kanye West's Studio Broken Into

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

#TMZ reports that #KanyeWest's creative studio was broken into recently and the rapper thinks it could have been an inside job. Law enforcement was called to the scene Tuesday evening after the door…Continue

Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian Could Receive Millions for Baby's First Photos

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

TMZ has surveyed photo agencies, who specifically market celebrity baby photos, and reports that #BlacChyna and #RobKardashian are expected to get millions of bucks for their baby's first photo…Continue

Chris Brown Sued For Allegedly Stealing A Fan's Hat

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 14 hours ago. 0 Replies

Chris Brown is facing yet another lawsuit, this time a fan is accusing the singer of stealing.Last year, Marq Stevenson reportedly attended Brown's concert in #Dallas, Texas, when he gave his hat to…Continue

Latest Activity

ShyBreezy91 commented on Eleven8's blog post Former Atlanta Hawks Player DeShawn Stevenson’s Bank Account Seized For Nearly $400k
"62.09$? Lol"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
11 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
13 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
13 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
14 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marjorie Harvey Wearing Louis Vuitton Spring 2016 Leather Biker Jacket and Louis Vuitton Sun Catcher Derby
yesterday
Peachkyss liked Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Radio - Episode 12 - Adrien Broner Talks The Money Team Beef, Boxing Plans For Atlanta, Why He Flushed Money Down The Toilet & More (Listen)
yesterday
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: 10 Fashionable Swimsuits For All Summer 16
yesterday
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Pusha T Wearing Gucci Tropical Print Silk Jacket and Adidas x Raf Simons Sneakers
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service