i personally like the song...i think its true, most of us just wanna f*** at times....luv that rawness about her. just wish she could tame it at times..

thoughts?

Tags: k, michelle, wanna

Views: 299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Atrocious. The song & the video. This seemed more like a SNL parody. She's horrible.

This is old

lol @ bd...

oh well im late just peeped it....

This is what happens when ratchets get a camera crew. This is up there with Brian Mc Knight’s squirt song.

IYANNA!!!!!! Come fix her life!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
12 minutes ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
13 minutes ago
Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
25 minutes ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
37 minutes ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
37 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
1 hour ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
1 hour ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
" no tf he didnt"
1 hour ago
Lala25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Toya Wright Defends Her Daughter Reginae
"Thats a momma for you. People and this cyber thuggin slay me. Children are OFF LIMITS!!!! Act your…"
2 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"Smdh cam is always so rude."
4 hours ago
Bossy Bri liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
4 hours ago
Profile Icontracylatroy, Tiffany Mcwhite, Chesca Barnett and 12 more joined Baller Alert.com
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video