Jacked from a random message board
When Xscape started recording when Kandi was 16/17 she was fuckn JD. Just kickn it dropped and JD found out she had f***** his friend as well and he kinda pull back from the producing... well this led to drama with LaTocha Tamika and Tiny. Basically her fuckn the other dude led to the break up of the group...

Kandi supposedly f***** JDs pops Michael Mauldin, Chuck Smith, Raheem the Dream and the Jagged Edge twin, don't remember which one...Gerald Levert...and of course Block her baby daddy...

Supposedly Gerald Levert got mad at Kandi because Kandi was rubbing in the fact that she won a Grammy and he had not....not until after he died anyways. I know his daughter Carlysia Levert did not like Kandi they just patched up their relationship and she is cool with her now. Kandi's baby daddy is the owner of Block Ent who signed Yung Joc and Boyz In The Hood.

Kandi use to f*** with Usher. I also heard that Usher loves to get in the butt with a strap-on, but that's another topic. Kandi is a cool chick, but she's out there. She likes to refer to herself as a freak, but I call like I see it she's a big time WHORE. She's been with a couple of women that I personally know. She loves to eat the kitty.

She was lying on RHOA when she said she didn't know Block was with his baby mama. She was his jumpoff, she knew about chick from day one and didn't care.

He was with ol girl for a long time before they got married. She definitely knew.

I like Kandi but she also tried to say that for years Block would not claim Riley as his. Weeeell Block knows that Riley's mom gets around but the girl looks just like Block which is why Riley's last name is Burruss and not Spencer (her dad's last name).

When I lived in Atlanta my bf used to hang with this nigga and he was friends with AJ. I'm watching RHOA and he walk in like oh I know dude. I'm like yeah thats Kandi man he like oh that nigga be pimpin these hoes he said dude used to boast about trickin money outta Tiny.

AJ (RIP) was a small scale dope boy who use to date Tiny and him and TI got into it because its rumored he tried to creep back in...TI and AJ bumped heads publically.
Tip and AJ (and crew) got into it at Benihana's. LMAO remember in one of Tip's songs when he said "catch me up in Benihana's swinging them chairs" well its a TRUE STORY...

Don't know if y'all know who Pastor Troy is but he is a GA rapper made all these songs when Master P was stealing all the cake dropping 2-3 cds a week...but anyway he supposedly got down in threesomes on the regular with Kandi and The Georgia Peaches and Stokers strippers Whyte Chocolate and Fats...Supposedly Kandi and Sushine Anderson gets it in too.

bit from

http://www.gossipjacker.net/2010/12/tea-time.html#more

gossip jacker

Views: 389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think we can tell from Kandi coated nights.... To each his own. Kandi is my girl. Whatever she has done has worked for her. Makes for great tea tho'! I heard Tameka Raymond has something to do with this. This seems more like her style. She needs to let that ish with Usher gooooo. It's done!
Who cares? It's interesting but it's not going to make me look at her any different(if it's true), we all are human!
these celebs are regular people, they date the people they hang around. it's like a little "celeb community". hell people in the real world do this same s*** all the time. and if sharp jaw tameka ex-raymond is behind this she should no that any attention that Kandi gets is gonna be good for her.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 8 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I don't mean a death grip, blackout choking. I actually mean when he is behind me and slides that one…Continue

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 1 hour ago. 96 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Ice T & Coco
"@Ally I think she's 37 or 38"
8 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Zendaya Wearing Three Floor Luxedo Dress Boris and Nicole Show
"I like the entire outfit. She coordinates the dress and the shoes."
53 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Ice T & Coco
"how old is she?!?!"
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland posted a discussion

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I…See More
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland replied to Sean's discussion What is Flirting?
"I think your WIFE knows you, and I'm sure you were flirting."
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland replied to SoLuscious's discussion tossing salads
"Y'all really act like we're saying "eat s***".... I mean, you kiss a man after…"
1 hour ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Tom Brady Files Lawsuit Against the NFL
"he is a sore loser, a cheater, a liar and doesn't deserve the Super Bowl title. Take your…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Niko Rose posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Niko Rose's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Nicole liked Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Sports: Cha'iel Johnson Advances To Track Finals: blogged by @niksofly
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video