From US Weekly:

"It's not a PR stunt," the source insists of the rapper and reality star. "They're perfect for each other. He thinks she's his Beyonce!"

Indeed, after years of a flirty friendship -- West pursued Kardashian "for a long time," another source says -- the stars were finally aligned for the twosome (who share a fondness for luxury and the spotlight) to finally get romantic.

The "Otis" rapper split with model Amber Rose in 2010, and Kardashian is famously in the midst of an ugly divorce battle with Kris Humphries five months after she filed papers.

"Now that Kim has gotten over the Kris drama . . . she sees how much Kanye loves her," a Kardashian source tells Us.

Views: 537

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-__- I'm so mad they even put beyonce and Kim in the same damn sentence!!!!.

lmao smh

WTF ever!

child please! man i'm disappointed in kanye. he could do so much better.

 

and as for her - what a complete dunce! has she not seen/heard how he will slander a woman he's dealt with? crazy! by christmas he'll be penning a rhyme talking s*** about her dilly ass! as popular as she may be, she doesn't have nearly the platform to protest a public lashing kanye can cause.

She has double the twitter followers as he does. She has 14mil he has 7mil.

But they're not even directed at the same audience.


And NOBODY please take this statement as support.

I can't stand the thought of those two together. 

Kanye needs to marry Alexis like he promised her father on his deathbed!

And Kim needs to have a damn seat and give her vag a rest.

maxwells_musze said:

child please! man i'm disappointed in kanye. he could do so much better.

 

and as for her - what a complete dunce! has she not seen/heard how he will slander a woman he's dealt with? crazy! by christmas he'll be penning a rhyme talking s*** about her dilly ass! as popular as she may be, she doesn't have nearly the platform to protest a public lashing kanye can cause.

Yeah. I am a BIG fan of Kanye's first two albums. They're still in my 6 disc changer in my car. And in one of the songs, he's talking to Alexis's dad and he's like, " I promise Mr. Rainy i'm gonna marry your daughter...." 

I gotta keep singing the song in my head to figure out the name....then i'll post it.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Say what???

Phoenix said:

She has double the twitter followers as he does. She has 14mil he has 7mil.

But they're not even directed at the same audience.


And NOBODY please take this statement as support.

I can't stand the thought of those two together. 

Kanye needs to marry Alexis like he promised her father on his deathbed!

And Kim needs to have a damn seat and give her vag a rest.

maxwells_musze said:

child please! man i'm disappointed in kanye. he could do so much better.

 

and as for her - what a complete dunce! has she not seen/heard how he will slander a woman he's dealt with? crazy! by christmas he'll be penning a rhyme talking s*** about her dilly ass! as popular as she may be, she doesn't have nearly the platform to protest a public lashing kanye can cause.

This is nothing more then a publicity stunt. they both need the buzz

pub stunt since amber got her ring he needs to do something to bring attention to himself.  not like watch the throne was a big deal or anything smh...

 

Beyonce won't be caught dead any where near kimmy kakes...

The lyrics. Almost at the end of his first verse.

http://rapgenius.com/Kanye-west-never-let-me-down-lyrics

Article about the two...

http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/kanye-west-calls-off-engagement-with-al...



OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Say what???

Phoenix said:

She has double the twitter followers as he does. She has 14mil he has 7mil.

But they're not even directed at the same audience.


And NOBODY please take this statement as support.

I can't stand the thought of those two together. 

Kanye needs to marry Alexis like he promised her father on his deathbed!

And Kim needs to have a damn seat and give her vag a rest.

maxwells_musze said:

child please! man i'm disappointed in kanye. he could do so much better.

 

and as for her - what a complete dunce! has she not seen/heard how he will slander a woman he's dealt with? crazy! by christmas he'll be penning a rhyme talking s*** about her dilly ass! as popular as she may be, she doesn't have nearly the platform to protest a public lashing kanye can cause.



ohh GP ain't having that im sure mama tina ain't either or solange. Bey may not seem that smart but she knows better than that. And she never was seen with his other uh women so I doubt Kim is no different. Lawd I hope Bey got some sense lol OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Exactly!!! Bey worked her a$$ off to get where she is.  KK well you know.....

Since J and Ye are friends, I hope we don't see KK trying to 'be friends' with Bey. KK is not on G Paltrow status.

mese said:

-__- I'm so mad they even put beyonce and Kim in the same damn sentence!!!!.

Isn't US Weekly one of the "publications" that sponsors the Kardashians? If this is just a fling, he needs to publicly end this and quickly.

I think there perfect for each other a match made in attention whoring/diva heaven there the male & female version of one another.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

[New Mixtape] @DjSmokeMixtapes - Smoked Out Radio 48 Hosted by @EReignESM

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Talk Ish 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

DJ Smoke has built a solid brand out of his Smoked Out Radio series. For Smoked…Continue

The official trailer for AMC's The Walking Dead season 7 is here!

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish 21 hours ago. 0 Replies

The wait is officially over for the long awaited trailer of AMC's…Continue

Tags: Dead, Walking, The, AMC

1 Killed, 8 Hurt When Driver of Stolen Car Runs Down Pedestrians in South Philadelphia

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish 21 hours ago. 0 Replies

 Sad news in the city of Philadephia a woman was killed when…Continue

3 cops shot dead in Baton Rouge, LA

Started by Lady Thriller in Talk Ish Jul 17. 0 Replies

 Wow another tragedy has struck in America just a few hours ago 3…Continue

Tags: Matter, Breaking, News, LIves, Black

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones liked Niko Rose's blog post Kobe Bryant Isn't Selfish, He Is Smart: Charity Isn't Obligatory -blogged by @niksofly
42 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Lady Thriller's blog post High School Pal Exposes Dr. Phil For Being An Angry Drunk -blogged By @LadyThriller69
"I believe it."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post University of Florida Linebacker Saves Unconscious Woman From Rape - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
1 hour ago
Audry Hackner posted a status
7 hours ago
BrownSkin Beauty. commented on RubyWoo's blog post University of Florida Linebacker Saves Unconscious Woman From Rape - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"Only some drugs would get her like that. Im glad he helped."
9 hours ago
Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) posted a discussion
13 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
14 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
14 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
14 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service