From US Weekly:

"It's not a PR stunt," the source insists of the rapper and reality star. "They're perfect for each other. He thinks she's his Beyonce!"

Indeed, after years of a flirty friendship -- West pursued Kardashian "for a long time," another source says -- the stars were finally aligned for the twosome (who share a fondness for luxury and the spotlight) to finally get romantic.

The "Otis" rapper split with model Amber Rose in 2010, and Kardashian is famously in the midst of an ugly divorce battle with Kris Humphries five months after she filed papers.

"Now that Kim has gotten over the Kris drama . . . she sees how much Kanye loves her," a Kardashian source tells Us.

Tags: kanye, kim kardashian

Views: 501

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't US Weekly one of the "publications" that sponsors the Kardashians? If this is just a fling, he needs to publicly end this and quickly.

I think there perfect for each other a match made in attention whoring/diva heaven there the male & female version of one another.

I hope they do get together, maybe we'll see less of KK, Kayne likes his women seen and not heard and not bigger than him, so maybe this will force her deep into obscurity!

And if she has any dreams of rubbing elbows with Bey she may as well wake the hell up, the closest she'll get to Bey beside hanging with Kelly is Angie or Michelle.

*long dramatic sigh* KK needs to find 12 seats and sit her ass down in everyone of them *roll eyes*

I say kanye is trying to aggravate Amber with this BS.  They've been apart 2 years in which time kim has  been married and divorced.  But the minute Amber said they broke up because he cheated with kim, SUDDENLY kanye is all in LOVE with kim???  whatever......

pure dumb-ass-ery!!!

no thats life & style, who by the way referred to Beyonce when describing make up for dark skinned women.

wow

i stopped buying L & S after that.

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Isn't US Weekly one of the "publications" that sponsors the Kardashians? If this is just a fling, he needs to publicly end this and quickly.

Maybe he means that as in "the woman that will make him wife her & step up his game..." ion know... But that's all I got...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

mariemarie675 liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Christian Louboutin Python 'So Kate' Booties
11 minutes ago
Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post West Hollywood Nightclub Suing Draya Over No-Show
"*goaldigging *well"
4 hours ago
Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post West Hollywood Nightclub Suing Draya Over No-Show
"Wow clap clap bravo @goaldigger wel said. I totally agree. I still love you draya. But bish humble…"
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Antonio Brown (Pittsburgh Steelers)
"lmao"
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
4 hours ago
BellaDoña replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baby's First Steps - Kim and North Go For a Stroll in La Jolla
"Awww!! North is such a cutie pie!"
5 hours ago
University of Smitty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kim Kardashian Wearing Yiquing Yin 'Baci' Jumpsuit and Prada Heels
"I'm going to say HIT because this is the first time that I've seen her and she…"
6 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Radio Host Jay Bling Gets In Between 50 Cent-Mayweather Beef
" grown men going back and forth like females..."
6 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Tiny Gets Criticized for Bad Grammar
"Grammar doesn't always consist of spelling..."
6 hours ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post V. Stiviano Says Donald Sterling is Gay
"She's probably just saying it because she's being sued and doesn't want to loose all…"
6 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Torrei Hart
"I wouldn't for the kids."
6 hours ago
Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post V. Stiviano Says Donald Sterling is Gay
"I believe her. Donald Sterling went to a Clippers game in full drag after he was banned. I knew…"
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video