Did anyone watch last night's episode of LHHATL. People on Twitter and IG were getting all in there feelings over Kirk's cheating, but ppl from the A keep saying dude is gay. I know there is a LHHATL thread already going, but I specifically want to find out if anyone thinks/knows that Kirk is gay. I feel like last night's episode was too much to be "real" even for a Love & Hip Hop episode.  Someone has got to have some steaming hot tea (Where's Hollywood?)

**On a side note Bambi & Benzino, Bobby V. and all the basic chicks...at a lake house just scream set up** 

Tags: Kirk, LHHATL, Rasheeda

Views: 1927

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've read on blogs that he was a switch-hitter, but none of his boi toys have ever come out, so either he pays/treats them well or it's false. I do think he is the biggest, stankiest, p***y, to ever grace tv this year.

 I think he saw how Stevie J was able to disrespect his women and still get some form of admiration and he thought he'd get the same, but nah buddy, he looks like a tired ass fool!! I swear people these days will sell their soul for a VH1 check and a little piece of fame.

I'm glad you peeped that Basic chick ish too, I was looking like ugghhhh nothing is special about those women and they all look like a bunch of freaks on TV. Don't get me started on Bambi..she was frontin like she was a boss on BBWLA. She looked like a lame ass groupie and for BENZINO at that, kissing him and ish. These girls are pathetic.

In my opinion it looked like Kirk doesn't know how to deal with women...or he could've just been uncomfortable in that situation on TV but it looked like he was trying to mack but didn't know how....on a woman at least. I believe he is gay and the marriage and his fake ass threesome is a cover up...   

Yep Sheli, I agree. I also belive this is why he has such a big problem with Rasheeda taking money out of the account, now I understand his logic as far as "telling him" she was taking the money. But I secretly believe he was so upset about it because he had "some bills" to pay that's why he was telling Rasheeda, to leave their money alone...hmmm. I'm just sayin...

Sheli said:

I've read on blogs that he was a switch-hitter, but none of his boi toys have ever come out, so either he pays/treats them well or it's false. I do think he is the biggest, stankiest, p***y, to ever grace tv this year.

 I think he saw how Stevie J was able to disrespect his women and still get some form of admiration and he thought he'd get the same, but nah buddy, he looks like a tired ass fool!! I swear people these days will sell their soul for a VH1 check and a little piece of fame.

I didnt catch last nights episode, but I think Kirk had a problem with her burning money out of spite.  I mean that b***h aint Bey.  She needs to sit her fat azz down somewhere until she drops that load.  Who wants to see a big pregnant b***h talking about "hit it from the back"??????????  Not me.  She did all that to stop him from spending it on his jailbird azz brother/son or whoever...

 

 

Yeah, I think she just wanted to have a "nigga I can do it without you moment" & in that instance it didn't work, Debb was dead on when she told Rasheeda she should have been handling other business (hairline, makeup, etc) while she was preganant and waited until she had her baby to shoot a video especially since she was that far along or she should have shot them before she started showing.

University of Smitty said:

I didnt catch last nights episode, but I think Kirk had a problem with her burning money out of spite.  I mean that b***h aint Bey.  She needs to sit her fat azz down somewhere until she drops that load.  Who wants to see a big pregnant b***h talking about "hit it from the back"??????????  Not me.  She did all that to stop him from spending it on his jailbird azz brother/son or whoever...

 

 

sooooo true

Sheli said:

Yeah, I think she just wanted to have a "nigga I can do it without you moment" & in that instance it didn't work, Debb was dead on when she told Rasheeda she should have been handling other business (hairline, makeup, etc) while she was preganant and waited until she had her baby to shoot a video especially since she was that far along or she should have shot them before she started showing.

University of Smitty said:

I didnt catch last nights episode, but I think Kirk had a problem with her burning money out of spite.  I mean that b***h aint Bey.  She needs to sit her fat azz down somewhere until she drops that load.  Who wants to see a big pregnant b***h talking about "hit it from the back"??????????  Not me.  She did all that to stop him from spending it on his jailbird azz brother/son or whoever...

 

 

~i don't know if he is gay, i do know his ass is on my t.v looking like an imposture of some sort. i don't want to see him all out there all willy- nilly... WTF ninja, your pregnant women is making a video stating "she is so hot, she got smoke coming out of her a******." 

Idk about kirk being gay, hes prob bi. But the girl he was boo'd up with won a settlement against shaq and was featured on that real mistresses of the atl show so I can't say that I'm surprised that she was hanging with Bambi trying to pop it for some d-list "ballers" for a little change.

Oh!!!

McKenna Hylton said:

Idk about kirk being gay, hes prob bi. But the girl he was boo'd up with won a settlement against shaq and was featured on that real mistresses of the atl show so I can't say that I'm surprised that she was hanging with Bambi trying to pop it for some d-list "ballers" for a little change.

@ kevyn exactly! All of the men theyve shown this season except for Steebie and no neck are gay.

*continues to sip tea*

McKenna Hylton said:

Idk about kirk being gay, hes prob bi. But the girl he was boo'd up with won a settlement against shaq and was featured on that real mistresses of the atl show so I can't say that I'm surprised that she was hanging with Bambi trying to pop it for some d-list "ballers" for a little change.

That's Mary Jane for you. She got a restraining order against Shaq in 2009, and is on Memphitz's Real Mistresses of Atlanta show. She showcased her (cough) rapping skills in the intro, which is why I guess she's gone back to selling p****.  Furthermore, is that Bambu from Basketball Wives LA? Why does she alway sport that struggling bun?

McKenna Hylton said:

Idk about kirk being gay, hes prob bi. But the girl he was boo'd up with won a settlement against shaq and was featured on that real mistresses of the atl show so I can't say that I'm surprised that she was hanging with Bambi trying to pop it for some d-list "ballers" for a little change.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 7 hours ago. 4 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 8 hours ago. 2 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 18 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
aleah updated their profile
4 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"This should be interesting. Meghan not scared of nobody. Jackie watch out!"
6 hours ago
V commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
"This is a great article and I agree with its sentiments. It doesn't take much to be able to…"
6 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I think the magic days of trying to get to know somebody are kinda over... Back in the 80s and…"
7 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I hear you... I met a woman (she's 38) that I took out on dates and was communicating back and…"
7 hours ago
Ashley T replied to RubyWoo's discussion Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama
"She is pretty. Of course she would sing and dance like her big sister. Bey not going for that lol"
8 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"The show shouldn't be called basketball wives seeing that none of them are married to…"
9 hours ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
10 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
10 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"What's the tea between her and Brittish? We need the full backstory before watching the new…"
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video