KKK Send Open Letter to All Gang Members! WOW MUST READ!!!!

“The KU KLUX KLAN would like to take this time to salute and congratulate all gang bangers for the slaughter of over 4,000 Black people since 1975. You are doing a marvelous job. Keep killing each other for nothing. The streets are still not yours nigger…it is ours. You are killing each other for our property. You are killing what could be future black... doctors, lawyers, and businessmen that we wont have to compete with. And the good thing about it is that you are killing the youth. So we won’t have to worry about niggers in generations to come. We would further like to thank all the judges who have over sentenced those niggers to prison. We are winning. Pretty soon, we will be able to go back to raping your women because all the men will be gone. So you gang bangers… Keep up the good work…“

Talk about a eye opener! 

Views: 757

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a trip but why did I bust out laughing at the "We are WINNING" part!!! I guess they think they're Charlie Sheen huh??? #WINNING...

Its sad but true..I wish I could link this to my facebook without anyone knowing im on BA...lol

@ Beautiful, where did you get this from

This was written in the 90's and is now being recirculated here is another link to post

http://http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/open-forum/19929-kkk-lette...

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Its sad but true..I wish I could link this to my facebook without anyone knowing im on BA...lol

wow! so sad but true!
One of my facebook friends posted it!  It was like something that all black people needed to read!
Why is it not surprising! That is the scary part for me!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Slang? Young Thug Calls Rich Homie Quan His Hubbie
" I can't with this new generation.  Especially this guy...he needs to just come out…"
58 minutes ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
5 hours ago
McKenna Hylton commented on Brianna Winbush's blog post Love and Hip Hop ATL Reunion Recap --By: @BriannaWinbush
"@Smitty Idk, I remember Erica saying Joseline hit her like a man. If I remember correctly after the…"
5 hours ago
University of Smitty commented on Brianna Winbush's blog post Love and Hip Hop ATL Reunion Recap --By: @BriannaWinbush
"Erica must have beaten the brakes off Jose because these chicks go out of their way to avoid a…"
6 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Woman Says Lil Wayne Fathered Her Child
"He looks a hot azz mess w clothes on...yuck."
8 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive - Karrueche Blindsided By Blue Ivy Joke At The Last Minute
"@living add 10 more years to that bc bet has been shady for a very long time. Ugh they're so…"
8 hours ago
Tone © replied to Baller Alert's discussion A Man Scorned - #cinnamonapple (Full Video)
"Crazy"
9 hours ago
Baller Alert shared their discussion on Twitter
10 hours ago
Baller Alert posted a discussion
10 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive - Karrueche Blindsided By Blue Ivy Joke At The Last Minute
"Sad that a "Black" network which is owned by white people would choose to make fun of a…"
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video