Ladies when on dating sites like Pof what do you look for

What goes in your search?

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thought u had a gf why do u care...neva used that site

I just wanted to know what women looked for when they are on dating sites. 

Bonita said:

thought u had a gf why do u care...neva used that site

First martial status, the content of his profile. is he saying anything meaningful; or just wrote"Get at me." Bad grammar and the use of the B or H word are automatic denials.

very interesting? so you really read the profiles ?

Mochacashmere said:

First martial status, the content of his profile. is he saying anything meaningful; or just wrote"Get at me." Bad grammar and the use of the B or H word are automatic denials.

Yes, how would you know if you really want to talk to the person? I hate when people would reach out to me and ask me something that CLEARLY was in my profile. I took all that time to introduce myself and you couldn't be bothered to read it? I never respond to those people.

Tone said:

very interesting? so you really read the profiles ?

Mochacashmere said:

First martial status, the content of his profile. is he saying anything meaningful; or just wrote"Get at me." Bad grammar and the use of the B or H word are automatic denials.


we just look at the picture and then reply for the most part
Mochacashmere said:

Yes, how would you know if you really want to talk to the person? I hate when people would reach out to me and ask me something that CLEARLY was in my profile. I took all that time to introduce myself and you couldn't be bothered to read it? I never respond to those people.

Tone said:

very interesting? so you really read the profiles ?

Mochacashmere said:

First martial status, the content of his profile. is he saying anything meaningful; or just wrote"Get at me." Bad grammar and the use of the B or H word are automatic denials.

i dont really do a search..I check out the profiles of the ones that send me messages, who view me, and if someone nice looking pops up, I'll check their profile.  If someone sends me a message - "Hi,", whats/send me your number - I usually don't respond.  I look at pics, maritial status, what they're looking for (hang-out, ect), and what their longest relationship.  If they had a long  relationship, I usually ignore them (don't ask me why).

 I look at his pics of course,... not that he gotta be drop dead gorgeous but i look for little things like what kind of furniture is in the back ground, is it nothing but bathroom pics, are the walls dirty... etc. I do not respond if they send me a simple wassup. <--how boring are you?.. and i don't respond to ppl calling me ma, sweetie, sweet heart, baby.. none of that. and i also look at the age and see if the education lines up.. like if you 30 with a high school degree.. uhhh.. no. i understand entrepreneurs don't always have education.. but i think i can spot an entrepreneur who is actually y successful with his business.  and i think thats it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Wifey Material?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 10 minutes ago. 10 Replies

A friend of BA sent in his list of…Continue

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 13 minutes ago. 1 Reply

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 55 minutes ago. 3 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

"White Women Aren't Gold Diggers"

Started by EMariah in Talk Ish. Last reply by OD_on_Me 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

I've hear Black men say they date White women because White women aren't gold diggers. Well, this proves otherwise:…Continue

Latest Activity

AllyNWonderland and Formally Known as Ginger are now friends
8 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Wifey Material?
"He says "no weave".... Then goes on and I read the word that she must have…"
10 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"Helllll no, I can't with wanna be upper crust black people with that 2006 Benz. Ugh! PS. I…"
13 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland posted a discussion

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.
16 minutes ago
CoCo joined divine_pie's group
Thumbnail

Chocolate Dallas

This group is for ballers, ballerettes, and groupies who live in Dallas, moving to Dallas or are…See More
33 minutes ago
BrownSkin Beauty. commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Blended Families: Baby Mama, No Drama
"I'm with someone who has a child with another woman, tbh, I love that child as if she were my…"
35 minutes ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
46 minutes ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
47 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"The Saks down my way sales Christian Louboutin but not the So Kate. Does the sizing vary much from…"
55 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Zoe Saldana Wearing Louis Vuitton Resort 2015 Floral and Laced Dress For ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Los Angeles' Premiere
"Miss.  Love the dress, the cut but it was ruined by that white thong strip.  If it had…"
1 hour ago
OD_on_Me commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Success: What It Means to YOU
"I love this post because I can relate so much! I see the weddings, the babies, the summer bodies,…"
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video